🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI scandal bigger than Watergate could be and the dishonest press should cover it that way too

The whole thing really leads to Obama's desk....good luck getting the fake news media to report that truth...they will sit on this until they and the Democrat party are dead and buried....
there is NO TRUTH in what you're saying above... why should they report on lies?
when you learn that I'm right will you tell me how you feel?

What position did the embeded spy hold in the Trump campaign?

Quit trying to dodge. If he infiltrated the campaign, he had to be part of the campaign. What did he do for it?
He was a spy sent in by the Obama FBI...thanks for telling us the libs think that is perfectly legal and proper..... we will remember that.....

The whole thing really leads to Obama's desk....good luck getting the fake news media to report that truth...they will sit on this until they and the Democrat party are dead and buried....
there is NO TRUTH in what you're saying above... why should they report on lies?
When you learn that I am right, will you tell me how you feel???

you do realize that the Trump people that met with the informant in the EU, KNOW what the informant questioned them on, and it was all about RUSSIA, not Trump.

and he was not a mole/spy in the trump campaign....he didn't work for the trump campaign! :rolleyes:

you do realize that the Trump people that met with the informant in the EU, KNOW what the informant questioned them on, and it was all about RUSSIA, not Trump.

and he was not a mole/spy in the trump campaign....he didn't work for the trump campaign! :rolleyes:
Hey did you see Hillary with her new Russian hat????

636625041159905902-AP-Hillary-Clinton-Yale-100034075.JPG

Quit trying to dodge. If he infiltrated the campaign, he had to be part of the campaign. What did he do for it?
He was a spy sent in by the Obama FBI...thanks for telling us the libs think that is perfectly legal and proper..... we will remember that.....

Sent in? Into the campaign Like some sort of Manchurian Candidate? What was the Trump campaign doing operating in England? That was the only place he talked to the two people he reported on, you know.

Not much to comment on. Some guy says he talked to some people and now he thinks government operatives infiltrated Trump’s campaign. Got proof?
Yeah, it's a shitty article.

But hell yeah, it's much, much bigger.

However, since the CIA, FBI, NSA, and several other private contractors are embedded in the MSM, naturally it won't be covered at all.

On top of that, when and if folks start coming to trial, it is very probably, the trials will be rigged, or that judges will be corrupt as many of these agencies have dirt on the judges and the procedural apparatus.

The only thing that will sort it out will be grand jury trials, and getting them will be the difficult part.

The establishment is covering this all up, and of course, those with cognitive biases who only believe what the dinosaur press believe them, who don't know where to go to seek the truth, are clueless.

The FBI Informant Who Monitored the Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper, Oversaw a CIA Spying Operation in the 1980 Presidential Election
The FBI Informant Who Monitored the Trump Campaign, Stefan Halper, Oversaw a CIA Spying Operation in the 1980 Presidential Election

Hey did you see Hillary with her new Russian hat????

636625041159905902-AP-Hillary-Clinton-Yale-100034075.JPG
You crazy right wingers are funny, especially when your delusional acusations are shown to be bullshit.

Sent in? Into the campaign Like some sort of Manchurian Candidate? What was the Trump campaign doing operating in England? That was the only place he talked to the two people he reported on, you know.
You will see....we don't have long to wait....

You crazy right wingers are funny, especially when your delusional acusations are shown to be bullshit
But that never happens.....Trump is president and Hillary is still not over it.....Buuuuuuuaaaaahahahahahahahahahaa

What position did the so called embedded spy hold in the Trump Campaign?
We don't know his name yet....even though the FBI tried to release his or her name and tried to blame that on the hero Nunes.....nice try incompetent corrupted FBI....

What position did the so called embedded spy hold in the Trump Campaign?
We don't know his name yet....even though the FBI tried to release his or her name and tried to blame that on the hero Nunes.....nice try incompetent corrupted FBI....

I didn't ask his name. I asked what position in the Trump campaign he held. Even if he was just the guy who brought the coffee, or swept the floors, he had to be there as part of the campaign to be an embedded spy.

"Earlier this week, records of payments were found that were made during 2016 to Halper by the Department of Defense’s Office of Net Assessment, though it not possible from these records to know the exact work for which these payments were made. The Pentagon office that paid Halper in 2016, according to a 2015 Washington Post story on its new duties, “reports directly to Secretary of Defense and focuses heavily on future threats, has a $10 million budget.”

halperpayment-1526736969.png

It is difficult to understand how identifying someone whose connections to the CIA is a matter of such public record, and who has a long and well-known history of working on spying programs involving presidential elections on behalf of the intelligence community, could possibly endanger lives or lead to grave national security harm. It isn’t as though Halper has been some sort of covert, stealth undercover asset for the CIA who just got exposed. Quite the contrary: that he’s a spy embedded in the U.S. intelligence community would be known to anyone with internet access.

Equally strange are the semantic games which journalists are playing in order to claim that this revelation disproves, rather than proves, Trump’s allegation that the FBI “spied” on his campaign. This bizarre exchange between CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski and the New York Times’ Trip Gabriel vividly illustrates the strange machinations used by journalists to justify how all of this is being characterized:"

andrewk-1526739864.png

<snip>

Whatever else is true, the CIA operative and FBI informant used to gather information on the Trump campaign in the 2016 campaign has, for weeks, been falsely depicted as a sensitive intelligence asset rather than what he actually is: a long-time CIA operative with extensive links to the Bush family who was responsible for a dirty and likely illegal spying operation in the 1980 presidential election. For that reason, it’s easy to understand why many people in Washington were so desperate to conceal his identity, but that desperation had nothing to do with the lofty and noble concerns for national security they claimed were motivating them."

Also see. . .

Cambridge professor outed as FBI informant inside Trump campaign

https://nypost.com/2018/05/19/cambridge-professor-outed-as-fbi-informant-inside-trump-campaign/

The same guy that spied on Carter for GHW Bush, spied on Trump for Obama.

This isn't partisan, it is procedural. I don't know why you folks are being blind to the facts.

Do we really want the FBI and the CIA running this nation?

I didn't ask his name. I asked what position in the Trump campaign he held. Even if he was just the guy who brought the coffee, or swept the floors, he had to be there as part of the campaign to be an embedded spy
Ummmmmmm I don't know his or her name so how can I tell you what position he or she held? Dummy! ...it could be anyone...but reverse the situation.....think for a second how you would feel if newly elected Obama were the target....and be honest....

Forum List

Back