🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI scandal bigger than Watergate could be and the dishonest press should cover it that way too

If he doesn't go to prison we have major problems in our justice dept.

What position did the so called embedded spy hold in the Trump Campaign?
We don't know his name yet....even though the FBI tried to release his or her name and tried to blame that on the hero Nunes.....nice try incompetent corrupted FBI....

I didn't ask his name. I asked what position in the Trump campaign he held. Even if he was just the guy who brought the coffee, or swept the floors, he had to be there as part of the campaign to be an embedded spy.

He was a campaign advisor, you know that.

Chronology
In 2014, Halper met General Michael Flynn and "... was alarmed by the general's apparent closeness with a Russian woman who was also in attendance".[14]

In July 2016, Halper met with Carter Page at a symposium held at Cambridge regarding the upcoming US election. At the time, Page reportedly did not view the meeting as suspicious.[15]

In August 2016, Halper met with Trump campaign co-chair Sam Clovis, offering his services as a foreign-policy adviser.[8]

In September 2016, George Papadopoulos was summoned to England by Halper, who offered to pay him to discuss energy issues involving Turkey, Israel, and Cyprus, which was Papadopoulos' area of expertise.[12][15]

On November 3, 2016, five days before the US election, Halper was interviewed by Sputnik News and said, "I believe Hillary Clinton would be best for US–UK relations and for relations with the European Union. Clinton is well-known, deeply experienced and predictable. US–UK relations will remain steady regardless of the winner although Clinton will be less disruptive over time."[16]

In December 2016, former MI6 chief Sir Richard Dearlove, Halper, and historian Peter Martland resigned from their positions at the Cambridge Intelligence Seminar (CIS), an academic forum on the Western spy world. Halper said that "unacceptable Russian influence" was the reason for his sudden resignation.[17] The resignations led to the journal Intelligence and Terrorism Studies being shut down. Veruscript, its publisher, dismissed the suggestion and said it is "a serious and wholly unfounded allegation" and went on to say, "The decision was made after a range of spurious and completely unfounded claims were made in UK media about a small sponsorship of under £2,000 of the Cambridge Intelligence Seminars solely to provide marketing funds."[18]
Stefan Halper - Wikipedia

I didn't ask his name. I asked what position in the Trump campaign he held. Even if he was just the guy who brought the coffee, or swept the floors, he had to be there as part of the campaign to be an embedded spy
Ummmmmmm I don't know his or her name so how can I tell you what position he or she held? Dummy! ...it could be anyone...but reverse the situation.....think for a second how you would feel if newly elected Obama were the target....and be honest....

The Gossip says it was Stefan Halper. A professor at Cambridge. What did Mr Halper do in the Trump Campaign?

I didn't ask his name. I asked what position in the Trump campaign he held. Even if he was just the guy who brought the coffee, or swept the floors, he had to be there as part of the campaign to be an embedded spy
Ummmmmmm I don't know his or her name so how can I tell you what position he or she held? Dummy! ...it could be anyone...but reverse the situation.....think for a second how you would feel if newly elected Obama were the target....and be honest....

The Gossip says it was Stefan Halper. A professor at Cambridge. What did Mr Halper do in the Trump Campaign?
See the post previous to yours.

First I wouls want to know if there was any reason to believe somebody was embedded in the campaign. What makes you think there was? All I heard was he talked to two of the members of the campaign in England who had already been shown to have connections with Russian spies.

First I wouls want to know if there was any reason to believe somebody was embedded in the campaign. What makes you think there was? All I heard was he talked to two of the members of the campaign in England who had already been shown to have connections with Russian spies.
Clapper admitted it yesterday fool...turn off CNN.....

We don't know his name yet....even though the FBI tried to release his or her name and tried to blame that on the hero Nunes.....nice try incompetent corrupted FBI....

I didn't ask his name. I asked what position in the Trump campaign he held. Even if he was just the guy who brought the coffee, or swept the floors, he had to be there as part of the campaign to be an embedded spy.

Chronology
In 2014, Halper met General Michael Flynn and "... was alarmed by the general's apparent closeness with a Russian woman who was also in attendance".[14]

In July 2016, Halper met with Carter Page at a symposium held at Cambridge regarding the upcoming US election. At the time, Page reportedly did not view the meeting as suspicious.[15]

In August 2016, Halper met with Trump campaign co-chair Sam Clovis, offering his services as a foreign-policy adviser.[8]

In September 2016, George Papadopoulos was summoned to England by Halper, who offered to pay him to discuss energy issues involving Turkey, Israel, and Cyprus, which was Papadopoulos' area of expertise.[12][15]

On November 3, 2016, five days before the US election, Halper was interviewed by Sputnik News and said, "I believe Hillary Clinton would be best for US–UK relations and for relations with the European Union. Clinton is well-known, deeply experienced and predictable. US–UK relations will remain steady regardless of the winner although Clinton will be less disruptive over time."[16]

In December 2016, former MI6 chief Sir Richard Dearlove, Halper, and historian Peter Martland resigned from their positions at the Cambridge Intelligence Seminar (CIS), an academic forum on the Western spy world. Halper said that "unacceptable Russian influence" was the reason for his sudden resignation.[17] The resignations led to the journal Intelligence and Terrorism Studies being shut down. Veruscript, its publisher, dismissed the suggestion and said it is "a serious and wholly unfounded allegation" and went on to say, "The decision was made after a range of spurious and completely unfounded claims were made in UK media about a small sponsorship of under £2,000 of the Cambridge Intelligence Seminars solely to provide marketing funds."[18]

And we all know that a website that can be edited by anyone with a computer just has to be 100% accurate, don't we.

Chronology

And we all know that a website that can be edited by anyone with a computer just has to be 100% accurate, don't we.

Wow.

Now you are really grasping. Any one of those footnotes you can check out for yourself if you are unsure or in denial.

I get it, I don't like Trump either.

But let's face it, as odious as he is, the forces he is contending with are far more evil and lawless.

He's a gangster, the folks he is fighting against are lawless spooks. If you even knew of, or remembered their war crimes these folks are responsible for, you would stop this silliness.

Clapper admitted it yesterday fool...turn off CNN.....

"
As the president said: “Wow, word seems to be coming out that the Obama FBI “SPIED ON THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN WITH AN EMBEDDED INFORMANT.” Andrew McCarthy says, “There’s probably no doubt that they had at least one confidential informant in the campaign.” If so, this is bigger than Watergate!”

( makes yah wonder if they bother to even read the whole article at all)

He was still spying several months into the administration after he received payment and Trump was sworn in.

STILL SPYING ON THE ADMINISTRATION FOR THE OTHER PARTY.

FBI Informant Stefan Halper Paid Over $1 Million By Obama Admin; Spied On Trump Aide After Election

Yes, and the people he was watching were still having contact with Russian spies. That's what they are supposed to do. Show how they were spying to defeat Trump in the election. That's what Trump is claiming.

He was still spying several months into the administration after he received payment and Trump was sworn in.

FBI Informant Stefan Halper Paid Over $1 Million By Obama Admin; Spied On Trump Aide After Election

Sorry. I wouldn't believe Zero Hedge if they said the sun came up this morning.

I'm a bit suspicious of their journalism as well when they don't have source material.

In this piece, it is a HIGHLY SOURCED and LINKED article.

If you don't believe their crap, follow the links. Most of that stuff is sourced. It was linked from that Professor Emeritus from Stanford that I follow that actually coined the term, "Deep State" several years before Trump even thought about running. . . . this was when it was being used to describe politics and corruption in Turkey. Anywho, he never links to that source, but all the links are in that article. If you have a problem with the source, you have a problem with actual first hand facts; like this. .. .

https://twitter.com/carterwpage/status/998131289063591936?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-21/fbi-informant-stefan-halper-paid-over-1-million-obama-admin-spied-trump-aide-after&tfw_site=zerohedge

I'm a bit suspicious of their journalism as well when they don't have source material.

If you don't believe their crap, follow the links. Most of that stuff is sourced. It was linked from that Professor Emeritus from Stanford that I follow that actually coined the term, "Deep State" several years before Trump even thought about running. . . . this was when it was being used to describe politics and corruption in Turkey. Anywho, he never links to that source, but all the links are in that article. If you have a problem with the source, you have a problem with actual first hand facts; like this. .. .

https://twitter.com/carterwpage/status/998131289063591936?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-05-21/fbi-informant-stefan-halper-paid-over-1-million-obama-admin-spied-trump-aide-after&tfw_site=zerohedge

Sure I'll bet he's as credible as the first guy to claim he saw Bigfoot.

Yes, and the people he was watching were still having contact with Russian spies. That's what they are supposed to do. Show how they were spying to defeat Trump in the election. That's what Trump is claiming.

Well, that will all come out in the wash. I believe he was gathering incriminating information on as many folks associated with the administration as possible.

Remember when Trump kept railing on and on about the "leaks?" There ya go. And how Mueller keeps taking down folks and Trump keeps kicking out people in his circle due to them being put in compromising situations?

There you go.

It really is hard to tell though. We don't know what he found out, nor do we know how it was used.

The only thing we do know is that his job was to sabotage the Trump administration. Or you can go with the Pollyannaish POV that he was only there to investigate any possible link between the Trump campaign and Russia.

However, if his hatred of Trump is anything like yours, Care4all's, Maxine Water's etc. it's a good bet, anything to take down anyone associated with Trump would be on the table for him.

Sure I'll bet he's as credible as the first guy to claim he saw Bigfoot.

Don't be lazy then, go to the article a look at the links yourself.

Oh. . . .are you one of those that has to have he establishment tell them what to think? Must be why you voted for Hillary, eh?

The FBI "scandal" is nothing more than more lies by Trump and his goons to distract the American people from Mueller's investigation.

More and more stuff keeps coming out. Especially recently about the shady dealings with Saudi and UAE government.

And let's say the FBI was monitoring Trump and his campaign. Why was the FBI "spying" on him? FBI doesn't investigate for no reason.

Forum List

Back