FBI Searched Data of Millions of Americans Without Warrants

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
The FBI searched emails, texts and other electronic communications of as many as 3.4 million U.S. residents without a warrant over a year, the nation’s top spy chief said in a report.

And like all the other times, nobody will even get a reprimand, let alone serve time in prison like they should be.
D90B2EA4-3E1B-4C9C-97F8-12925D9958FA.gif
FBI Searched the Data of Millions of Americans Without Warrants

A few have been condemning this for years but unfortunately it makes far too many feel "safe" even though they may complain depending on who is in office it gives them this false sense of security.

The courts rule it must stop and it never does.

Personally, I'm willing to allowing snooping into some things on the basis of national security but I don't want to give them power to regulate me based on their opinion of my positions. This is exactly why I despise this new ministry of truth. Everyone has the RIGHT to their own opinion.

Personally, I'm willing to allowing snooping into some things on the basis of national security but I don't want to give them power to regulate me based on their opinion of my positions. This is exactly why I despise this new ministry of truth. Everyone has the RIGHT to their own opinion.

If you allow them to do it, you will have no say as to what they snoop for.

That’s a slippery slope we are already in a chasm about.

They do protect and serve….the oligarchy.
They no longer have the trust of the people.............They are tainted along with the other 4th tier of gov't......gov't employees which is mostly LEFTIST leaning these days.

If you allow them to do it, you will have no say as to what they snoop for.
And anyone can be called a "terrorist" by the laws made even if it is not the truth. Jan. 6 is an example. The parent of a raped daughter in a public school by a Prog agenda from a person who was called a moderate and potential Supreme Court judge is another. The destruction of people for an opinion. Truckers in Canada called terrorists and racists for striking. All over the western World this is advancing. Prog women are one of the groups in the forefront of this. When the system fails, only a small percentage of them may be in positions of influence while most of the rest become sub servant in harsh times. And they won't like it.

And anyone can be called a "terrorist" by the laws made even if it is not the truth. Jan. 6 is an example. The parent of a raped daughter in a public school by a Prog agenda from a person who was called a moderate and potential Supreme Court judge is another. The destruction of people for an opinion. Truckers in Canada called terrorists and racists for striking. All over the western World this is advancing. Prog women are one of the groups in the forefront of this. When the system fails, only a small percentage of them may be in positions of influence while most of the rest become sub servant in harsh times. And they won't like it.

I've long argued that throwing around the word "terrorists" is simply a way for the government to chip away at our rights.........and as I said before, we let them.

I've long argued that throwing around the word "terrorists" is simply a way for the government to chip away at our rights.........and as I said before, we let them.
Well we thought we had a constitution that barred such actions by government. We still do, but government ignores it without consequence.

Further proof we live in a failed state.

Forum List

Back