FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

Yes.. Correct... Without investigations because they were celebrities of course, we'll never know to what extent the actual threats were towards Trump.

Unequal standard's of justice maybe ?
I am sure they were looked at. Earlier in the thread it was mentioned Griffith was interviewed by the Secret Service, so yes there are investigations and no, it’s the same standard of justice.

His neighbors are saying he was a good guy

The fags murderedhim
He dindunuffin

View attachment 813979
Neighbors say he was a big “teddy bear” that would do anything for them. He had recently helped one of them build a handicap ramp for a wheel chair into their house.

Not a good look for the FBI to be gunning down 75 year olds in front of their neighbors.

That’s just delusional. What “hate”?
The hate that evolves when leftist don't get there way in America, and the Democrat's with a President starts lying and raging in their rhetoric about it. Parents deemed possibly domestic terrorist ? Kidding me right..

I am sure they were looked at. Earlier in the thread it was mentioned Griffith was interviewed by the Secret Service, so yes there are investigations and no, it’s the same standard of justice.
We'll never know..

Why is the most crucial thing not being publicized, and that's whether or not he had a gun in his hand at the time?

The hate that evolves when leftist don't get there way in America, and the Democrat's with a President starts lying and raging in their rhetoric about it. Parents deemed possibly domestic terrorist ? Kidding me right..
Domestic terrorists aren’t all INCELs, they can be parents. When they are assaulting people, harassing and threatening them and their families and children to tbe point where they quit their jobs in order, to push their agenda, it can be domestic terrorism.

However all this fauxrage is kind of silly. It ignores what this handful of parents were doing…or maybe they support it,

It was stated in the news.
Where? It's almost safe to assume he probably did, but not totally, ya know?

What if he locked everything up and they just went in there and murdered him?

The dude was not about to bust a grape.

5'4", 300 lbs? That'd be like bodecea trying to run 100 yards in any kind of decent time.

Yes, if the person live's there alone, but the home isn't always the best place be it all thing's being considered.
Wait how old are you? Only now are you bitching about how cops make arrests?

Whats different? Oh yea now its a MAGA white guy fucker.

Neighbors say he was a big “teddy bear” that would do anything for them. He had recently helped one of them build a handicap ramp for a wheel chair into their house.

Not a good look for the FBI to be gunning down 75 year olds in front of their neighbors.
I heard they left his head on a spike as a warning.

Forum List

Back