🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI to enforce teacher's union control of schools (Poll)

Do you support or oppose the DOJ effort to intimidate parents at school board meetings?

• I support the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I oppose the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 48 94.1%

• Total voters
"Free speech" isn't being attacked. Members of the school board, principles and teachers are being attacked, threatened harassed and intimidated, and that's illegal.

Liberals think "saying things I don't want to hear that hurt my feelings" = "attacked". Well I don't know how it works in Canada, but here in America elected officials are beholden to hear those things from the electorate and so are teachers and other school personnel to some extent. Life does not come with an agreement to never get your feelings hurt.

LOOK AT THE POLL!!
XIDEN IS WAY IN THE WRONG PUSHING HIS GESTAPO-FBI TOO FAR LEFT.
38%...only because he has a base that cannot think for themselves.
I'm convinced that most of their base is either totally brainwashed or not paying attention.

The FBI is no different from Big Tech. They're completely politicized and under the full control of the communists in the Democrat Party.

1000%.

Those sheep who have been indoctinated by our educational system for the past 30 years are now running things.

....not to mention the FBI has ALWAYS been crooked.

Look at Hoover.....holy fuck.

I disagree. Mob violence and intimidation as a political weapon based on vague statements like yours driving their anger is a much greater threat to the Union than a college level course on a theory that most people don't understand.
Well....first you need a mob.....not isolated incidents.
Where's these huge mobs of parents stopping traffic on our nation's highways, dumb ass???

1000%.

Those sheep who have been indoctinated by our educational system for the past 30 years are now running things.

My brother was a US Marshal....and the FBI wouldn't accept him because he didn't go to Harvard.

Yes dummy, typical parents do no threaten violence and do not otherwise break the law.

These typical parents do not need to worry about DOJ.
Isn't that exactly what I said???

These probably aren't even parents but paid crisis-actors.

But clearly parents need to worry about this DOJ....because this DOJ is run by Democrats/communists.

The FBI is no different from Big Tech. They're completely politicized and under the full control of the communists in the Democrat Party.
and weaponized.

everything these days is weaponized. even going out to eat.

Your claim was that the FBI didn't investigate ANTIFA's role in the 2020 summer riots. You were wrong, and that investigation had nothing to do with the current issue of threats against schools boards by angry people parroting the lies of the Rabid Right. From the videos I've seen not everyone in the crowd is threatening them either, but there were some who did.
Wow....an investigation usually results in arrests. I haven't been hearing about any arrests. No indictments....no convictions.
It's like we're all supposed to ignore BLM harassing us on our highways. They had to change laws in some states to end the problem because it was becoming an epidemic. Nobody at the FBI was willing to lift a finger.....because the FBI is in on the conspiracy and has been from the beginning. The FBI is run by leftists.....and leftists are never honest.

You are probably a nut who baselessly claims conspiracy at every politically inconvinient turn...am I right?
We've established a clear basis for my claims. You simply choose to ignore it.

Great Post! Very knowledgeable, thanks for the explanation.
You are correct, I'm a low info voter when it comes to school boards, and that I had no clue the NSBA even existed. You didn't advise if you support or oppose the NSBA? I don't know why school boards need an organization. The DOE should be all the guidance school boards should need. Then there's the NEA, and teachers unions, with their agendas.

Look at the bright side, according to the "one drop rule" you qualify for reparations!! <g>
What does the Department of Energy have to do with anything? It is the Education Department (ED).

Their association is similar to many other organizations. Why do we need a Governor's Association of state governors? It is called information and joint aims.

By the way, the Education Department has little to do with school boards just like they have little to do outside of special education funds and post-secondary school loans.

"Free speech" isn't being attacked. Members of the school board, principles and teachers are being attacked, threatened harassed and intimidated, and that's illegal.
please feel free to show your anger at antifa for doing this on a daily basis. or will you say "but that is understood because of my feelz!"?

I disagree. Mob violence and intimidation as a political weapon based on vague statements like yours driving their anger is a much greater threat to the Union than a college level course on a theory that most people don't understand.
Can you or anyone point to from a school board that has been physically harmed?

Much ado about nothing That's just typical leftwing hysteria!

We've established a clear basis for my claims. You simply choose to ignore it.
There is no basis for your claim that this was somehow "paid actors". You said it because you can't defend this behavior and your mind runs off into conspiracy land so you don't have to admit that.

It's just what you nutters do and it's really silly.

What the hell?

Threats of physical violence can abolutely rise to the criminal level.

Just because someone didn't yet get beat up doesn't mean people have a right to use violent threats against officials over some policy they don't happen to like.

What the hell?

Threats of physical violence can abolutely rise to the criminal level.

Just because someone didn't yet get beat up doesn't mean people have a right to use violent threats against officials over some policy they don't happen to like.
antifa threatens it, then does it.

never seen you raise an eyebrow in disgust.

Oh.....so you're saying that we don't understand what "Domestic Terrorist" means now?

Not at all. I'm saying you support the MAGA MOBS

The only thing mildly hysterical in the letter sent to the AG is "As these acts of malice, violence, and threats against public school officials have increased, the classification of these heinous actions could be the equivalent to a form of domestic terrorism and hate crimes." Nor was there anything hysterical about his response.

As usual, the rightwing poutrage attempts to obfuscate the issue.

From the letter they sent to the AG.

As the threats grow and news of extremist hate organizations showing up at school board meetings is being reported, this is a critical time for a proactive approach to deal with this difficult issue. These threats or actual acts of violence against our school districts are impacting the delivery of educational services to students and families, as many districts receive federal funds and subsidies for services to millions of students with disabilities, health screenings and supplemental supports for disadvantaged students, child nutrition, broadband connectivity, educator development, school safety activities, career and technical education, and more.

School board meetings have been disrupted in California4 , Florida5 , Georgia6 , and other states7 because of local directives for mask coverings to protect students and educators from COVID-19. An individual was arrested in Illinois for aggravated battery and disorderly conduct during a school board meeting.8 During two separate school board meetings in Michigan9 , an individual yelled a Nazi salute in protest to masking requirements, and another individual prompted the board to call a recess because of opposition to critical race theory.

In New Jersey10, Ohio11, and other states12, anti-mask proponents are inciting chaos during board meetings. In Virginia13, an individual was arrested, another man was ticketed for trespassing, and a third person was hurt during a school board meeting discussion distinguishing current curricula from critical race theory and regarding equity issues. In other states including Washington14, Texas15 , Wisconsin16, Wyoming17, and Tennessee18, school boards have been confronted by angry mobs and forced to end meetings abruptly. A resident in Alabama, who proclaimed himself as “vaccine police,” has called school administrators while filming himself on Facebook Live.19

In Ohio, an individual mailed a letter to a school board member labeling the return address on the envelope from a local neighborhood association and then enclosing threatening hate mail from another entity.21 This correspondence states that, “We are coming after you and all the members on the … BoE [Board of Education].” This hate mail continues by stating, “You are forcing them to wear mask—for no reason in this world other than control. And for that you will pay dearly.”

antifa threatens it, then does it.

never seen you raise an eyebrow in disgust.
Are you high? What eyebrows?...Are you actually tracking my posting or are you just running your mouth?

I would have ZERO complaints if Trump's DOJ was going after violent, law breaking protestors and I've explicitly said that they should be held to full account.

1000%.

What fucking indoctrination? Is it the kind that only exists in liberal dominated inner city schools and in your incredibly overactive imagination? There is indoctrination occurring in some liberal schools, but is not been for 30 years! There was no indoctrination even when I taught in an inner city middle school from 2008-2011.

I love how some of you education bashers criticize public schools like this one poster, by his own admission, attended public school in the 1950s! Why should I listen to someone who attended school 70 years ago?

I attended school in the 60s and 70s and there is no comparison with the education my daughter received from 2001 through 2012. No indoctrination occurred in her education. My older two received excellent educations with no indoctrination. How do I know? I was often teaching in the classroom next door throughout both of their high school years. In fact, during my son's junior and senior years, I was an assistant principal.

Just go ahead and make your bullshit posts and I will stand by to expose your overactive imagination as I always have.

Dear Conned, Joe Biden repeatedly condemned violent protests. In a May 31 post on his blog shortly after George Floyd’s death, he wrote, “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.
Dear fucktard,

Let us know when the FBI gets involved.

Forum List

Back