🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI too busy monitoring Twitter to worry about Fentanyl shipments from Mexico.

Nonsense. Nixon tried to shut entire Newspapers down over the Pentagon Papers. Was any effort made to shut Twitter down? Was criminal charges brought against anyone?

Was any other avenue open? There were videos on YouTube weren’t there? There was all sorts of articles on your favorite RW Propaganda pages. Hell we heard about it daily here. There was no shortage of mentions of the Hunter Biden Laptop. It was on the web daily.

You idiots don’t know what Censorship is. But like spoiled children who are hearing the word no for the first time you spin into a tantrum.

Here you go. One of your home videos of your tantrums.

doesnt matter what other avenues were available,,

sounds to me like you know its all true and just making stupid remarks to act like you dont,,

doesnt matter what other avenues were available,,

sounds to me like you know its all true and just making stupid remarks to act like you dont,,

So let me get this straight. The Hunter Biden crap was on tens of thousands of webpages, every Conservative Talk Radio program. Thousands of podcasts, Facebook galore, instagram, and probably only fans. But because it wasn’t on Twitter, nobody knew.

Now it’s on and nobody cares. So what else do you have?

So let me get this straight. The Hunter Biden crap was on tens of thousands of webpages, every Conservative Talk Radio program. Thousands of podcasts, Facebook galore, instagram, and probably only fans. But because it wasn’t on Twitter, nobody knew.

Now it’s on and nobody cares. So what else do you have?
what do you mean nobody cares???

theres a lot of people that care even if you arent one of them,,

what do you mean nobody cares???

theres a lot of people that care even if you arent one of them,,

28% of the people.

that is barely more than a quarter of the population. And a vast majority of those would support impeaching Biden because he is a Democrat.

No. The people don’t care. And the Republicans are going to slit their own throats with it. Every Republican campaigned on Economy, Inflation, and Energy. So if they focus on Biden what do you think the remaining 72% are going to think?

Do you imagine they will jump on board and line up behind you and the rest of the CT morons?

28% of the people.

that is barely more than a quarter of the population. And a vast majority of those would support impeaching Biden because he is a Democrat.

No. The people don’t care. And the Republicans are going to slit their own throats with it. Every Republican campaigned on Economy, Inflation, and Energy. So if they focus on Biden what do you think the remaining 72% are going to think?

Do you imagine they will jump on board and line up behind you and the rest of the CT morons?
so why did you lie???

and thats only 28% of people polled not 28% of the population,,

It would not surprise me if some Democrats are getting kick backs from the Mexican drug cartels to keep the border wide open. Perhaps even Joe Biden and his bagman Hunter Biden.

It’s going to require that the other border states follow the lead of Texas adding another layer of border patrol. States rights will have a huge win when this happens! Federal expansion in security is not going to happen under this crooked administration, so it’s up to state AG’s and state/city/town law enforcement to step it up, minus CA, they won’t care about states rights they have their own economy, looking weak now but still its “own”, not to mention leftist controlled. All illegals will funnel in from CA, but the unification of the other states doing the right thing following the rule of law for a sovereign nation will be grand. Once CA is the only negligent border state, a conservative leader can drone the heck out of CA border territory to prevent unscreened entry.

Last edited:
It’s going to require that the other border states follow the lead of Texas adding another layer of border patrol. States rights will have a huge win when this happens! Federal expansion in security is not going to happen under this crooked administration, so it’s up to state AG’s and state/city/town law enforcement to step it up, minus CA, they won’t care about states rights they have their own economy, looking weak now but still its “own”, not to mention leftist controlled. All illegals will funnel in from CA, but the unification of the other states doing the right thing following the rule of law for a sovereign nation will be grand. Once CA is the only negligent border state, a conservative leader can drone the heck out of CA border territory to prevent unscreened entry.

Biden Laptop must be in the top ten important issues.

Nope. I don’t see it there. I don’t see impeaching Biden. I’m don’t see anything like that.

Tell you what. You keep telling me I’m wrong. So tell me something. Tell me why you think a single platform being restricted is somehow awful and changed the outcome of the election.

Biden Laptop must be in the top ten important issues.

Nope. I don’t see it there. I don’t see impeaching Biden. I’m don’t see anything like that.

Tell you what. You keep telling me I’m wrong. So tell me something. Tell me why you think a single platform being restricted is somehow awful and changed the outcome of the election.
well since you dont see it we can just forget about it,,,

well since you dont see it we can just forget about it,,,

Come on. Explain the significance. It is sort of like if CBS didn’t report on a story which was carried by CNN, NBC, ABC, Fox, every radio station, and every newspaper.

So explain it. Come on. I’m sure you can

Come on. Explain the significance. It is sort of like if CBS didn’t report on a story which was carried by CNN, NBC, ABC, Fox, every radio station, and every newspaper.

So explain it. Come on. I’m sure you can
I will right after you explain why your opinion is the end all be all of the subject,,,

If we had a honest and dedicated mainstream news media in our nation today we would have already brought this mess under control. The liberal media just ignores the situation on the border. This coverup helps Joe Biden and hurts our nation. To the mainstream media the end justifies the means.

If we had a honest and dedicated mainstream news media in our nation today we would have already brought this mess under control. The liberal media just ignores the situation on the border. This coverup helps Joe Biden and hurts our nation. To the mainstream media the end justifies the means.

The problem isn’t that the media is covering anything up. They really aren’t. The problem from your point of view is that the news is routine.

40,000 people die in auto accidents every year. If the press reported on every fatality it would be nonstop with no time for anything else. Unless it is something unusual, say four cheerleaders on their way to prom, don’t expect the Press to give much notice to the deaths.

I was in Los Angeles when the Olympics came in 1984. The jokes then were that Mexico wasn’t sending a team. Everyone who could run, jump, or swim was already here.

It is routine. It isn’t a crisis. It hasn’t been for decades. Complaining that the media isn’t paying attention is just saying they aren’t hyping the story you think matters. And frankly they would have to hype it beyond all rationality.

Hysteria aside, the people know what is going on. They know the gardeners they see mowing lawns and trimming hedges are probably Illegals. And they don’t care. They know the day laborers at the hardware store are illegals. And they don’t care.

So the effort to ramp up the hysteria continues. And nobody seems to notice. It isn’t an effort to cover anything up. It is the Press realizing something you haven’t. The people generally don’t care if someone sneaks into the country and earns a living working hard. And those people believe, or know, depending on your point of view, that a vast majority of the Illegals are working hard.

This nonsense has been going on for all my life. And it isn’t going to change anytime soon. We don’t have the manpower to stop it. And if we had the manpower we couldn’t afford it.

There is nearly two thousand miles of border. Much of it is rugged and difficult to access. Border Patrol uses horses in the 21st Century because they work better than vehicles in some of that terrain.

Let’s use some simple middle school math. There are about 2,000 miles. That comes to more than three million yards. That is a lot of length.

If we stationed a man every fifty yards which still leaves gaps for people to sneak through, we are talking about needing 60,000 people. Three shifts per day, and we need 180,000 people. That is just to stand on the line. That doesn’t process anyone. Transport food, or anything. That is just people standing on the line.

And that only covers 5 days a week unless you aren’t going to give them a day off.

Three army divisions a shift. Three shifts a day.

Nothing in reserve. Nothing to react to any hostility. No backup for the boys on the line.

This is where you lose the people. And the Press knows it. It is virtually impossible. A ridiculous number of people just to have gaps that illegals will still sneak through. An insane amount of money to a system that wouldn’t work.

The Press isn’t covering it up. Everyone knows what is going on. Everyone knows about the millions of illegals who are here. Everyone sees them everyday. Everyone knows that they are picking crops at the farms. Everyone knows they are in Florida right now working to clean up after the hurricane.

The problem you have is that nobody else has their panties knotted up over it.

The Democrat Secret Police force (aka The FBI) was too busy policing Twitter and chasing J6 protestors to worry about the Fentanyl attack on our country killing 150 citizens per day. Maybe now that their schedule is opening up, they could do something to benefit America. Not likely, I know since they are still run by the DEMs, but I can dream.

Uh, nobody dies of Fentanyl who didn't choose to take drugs. If they weren't getting high on Fentanyl, they'd be getting high on something else.

But I'm sure you can freak out over scary brown people or China or whatever else you freak out over in right wing crazy-land.

I'm 60 years old. We've had a Crisis on the border as long as I've been alive. If something has been going on for 60 years, it isn't a crisis.

I'm 60 years old. We've had a Crisis on the border as long as I've been alive. If something has been going on for 60 years, it isn't a crisis.

This is a true story. I drove OTR trucking. I picked up a load in West Virginia. It was 40,000 pounds of plywood. I drove it to San Diego. The Instructions said to pull into the lot and wait.

A guy arrived in a pick up. He asked what I had. His name matched the Bill for person delivering to, so I told him. He said he would be right back.

He drove off and returned fifteen minutes later with a dozen Illegals in the back of his truck.

They unloaded the truck by hand. Almost as fast as it was loaded by forklift. He told me this was cheaper than a forklift and driver. This was in 2000.

I didn’t give a fuck of the guys were illegal. I just wanted my trailer empty so I could get my next load. He wanted it done cheaply. And it was cheaper than a forklift.

I’ll bet money that the same thing is still happening. Not just there but everywhere.

I don’t give a fuck if people are willing to work. I don’t care. So those guys made a few bucks doing hard work. So what?

The Democrat Secret Police force (aka The FBI) was too busy policing Twitter and chasing J6 protestors to worry about the Fentanyl attack on our country killing 150 citizens per day. Maybe now that their schedule is opening up, they could do something to benefit America. Not likely, I know since they are still run by the DEMs, but I can dream.
They're better off looking at where the politicians are wasting billions whilst becoming millionaires at the same time, than be concerned with a stoopid social media platform

Forum List

Back