🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI too busy monitoring Twitter to worry about Fentanyl shipments from Mexico.

The DEA and ICE are up to their necks dealing with immigrant got-aways and the drugs that make it into our country. I realize you think the Fentanyl attack on our country is a big joke. I guess you'll be yukking it up until a friend or family member drops over dead from coming in contact with it.

I understand you haven’t considered this. But the FBI has no authority across the border. So you are upset they aren’t getting in the way of the DEA and ICE while they do the job.

It is a curious thing. Perhaps you can help me.

Trump’s war on opioids made it harder for actual pain patients to get the pain medications they need.

They prosecuted Doctors and made it harder for pain patients to get care.

It has made it harder for people to get care.

In order to punish the less than 1% of people abusing the system the get tough on Opioids crowd has harmed a hell of a lot of people who didn’t do anything but get unlucky.

So the people trying to get relief then turn to criminal acquisitions of the medications they could have gotten, should have been able to get, from Medical professionals. Thus increasing demand for those illegal drugs that have your panties in a twist.

And the premise of this idiotic thread is that if only a handful of FBI agents were involved, doing what we don’t know, then the drugs would be stopped cold before they entered the Country.

The dolt of a Governor in Texas deployed the National Guard. They say around doing nothing while they lost homes because they weren’t at work providing for their families. Some of them are even committing suicide.

So what exactly would another dozen FBI agents do? Unless you are going to claim that hundreds of thousands of agents were involved with Twitter, the most we could be talking about is a dozen. But somehow these dozen will make all the difference. Or something.

\If this worries you so much, start a police force to man the border to stop the shipments.
The shipment should not be stopped or even hindered. The reason it's so hard to control is because there's a huge market for it here. I say flood the market with lots and lots of free fentanyl. Do it for as long as it's needed. It will eventually go away in a big drop off.

I understand you haven’t considered this. But the FBI has no authority across the border. So you are upset they aren’t getting in the way of the DEA and ICE while they do the job.

It is a curious thing. Perhaps you can help me.

Trump’s war on opioids made it harder for actual pain patients to get the pain medications they need.

They prosecuted Doctors and made it harder for pain patients to get care.

It has made it harder for people to get care.

In order to punish the less than 1% of people abusing the system the get tough on Opioids crowd has harmed a hell of a lot of people who didn’t do anything but get unlucky.

So the people trying to get relief then turn to criminal acquisitions of the medications they could have gotten, should have been able to get, from Medical professionals. Thus increasing demand for those illegal drugs that have your panties in a twist.

And the premise of this idiotic thread is that if only a handful of FBI agents were involved, doing what we don’t know, then the drugs would be stopped cold before they entered the Country.

The dolt of a Governor in Texas deployed the National Guard. They say around doing nothing while they lost homes because they weren’t at work providing for their families. Some of them are even committing suicide.

So what exactly would another dozen FBI agents do? Unless you are going to claim that hundreds of thousands of agents were involved with Twitter, the most we could be talking about is a dozen. But somehow these dozen will make all the difference. Or something.
more like you dont understand they can work on this side of the border helping the DEA and border patrol since they are being over whelmed and cant stop whats coming across the border,,

instead they are working with twitter censoring conservative americans in violation of the constitution,,

more like you dont understand they can work on this side of the border helping the DEA and border patrol since they are being over whelmed and cant stop whats coming across the border,,

instead they are working with twitter censoring conservative americans in violation of the constitution,,

Ok. So let’s be real. When the FBI recovers a firearm at a crime scene. They turn to the ATF for expertise. Tracking and tracing the weapon is what the ATF is good at. When the FBI finds evidence of drugs. They turn to the subject matter experts, the DEA. When they come across smuggling they turn to Customs who are experts at discovering it.

When Counterfeiters are discovered the FBI calls on the Secret Service. The Treasury Agents are experts at finding counterfeit bills.

So what could these dozen FBI agents do? Look for evidence of terrorism? That’s one of their chartered missions. Smuggling isn’t. It is a question of Jurisdiction.

Every department has their own ball field. And they guard that ball field jealously. These jurisdictions are determined by laws that empower various agencies to investigate various crimes. NCIS has jurisdictional responsibility for all things NAVY. CID has jurisdiction over all things Army.

You are acting like hundreds of FBI agents were on Twitter. I think it is probably less than a half dozen, but to make the point I’ll double that to a dozen. What could twelve agents do?

The Texas National Guard hasn’t had any effect and there are thousands of them down there for political showmanship.

Let me guess what is really being said here. It is a shame that agents are investigating Trump when drugs are being smuggled across the border. But the FBI is charged by law with investigating classified documents that end up in the wrong hands.

Organized crime? Ok. But the organization is in another Country. And that means the most the FBI could do is create a chart of the people in the Criminal Cartel. When they were done they could compare it with the chart already done by the DEA.

So what is it the FBI is supposed to do?

Ok. So let’s be real. When the FBI recovers a firearm at a crime scene. They turn to the ATF for expertise. Tracking and tracing the weapon is what the ATF is good at. When the FBI finds evidence of drugs. They turn to the subject matter experts, the DEA. When they come across smuggling they turn to Customs who are experts at discovering it.

When Counterfeiters are discovered the FBI calls on the Secret Service. The Treasury Agents are experts at finding counterfeit bills.

So what could these dozen FBI agents do? Look for evidence of terrorism? That’s one of their chartered missions. Smuggling isn’t. It is a question of Jurisdiction.

Every department has their own ball field. And they guard that ball field jealously. These jurisdictions are determined by laws that empower various agencies to investigate various crimes. NCIS has jurisdictional responsibility for all things NAVY. CID has jurisdiction over all things Army.

You are acting like hundreds of FBI agents were on Twitter. I think it is probably less than a half dozen, but to make the point I’ll double that to a dozen. What could twelve agents do?

The Texas National Guard hasn’t had any effect and there are thousands of them down there for political showmanship.

Let me guess what is really being said here. It is a shame that agents are investigating Trump when drugs are being smuggled across the border. But the FBI is charged by law with investigating classified documents that end up in the wrong hands.

Organized crime? Ok. But the organization is in another Country. And that means the most the FBI could do is create a chart of the people in the Criminal Cartel. When they were done they could compare it with the chart already done by the DEA.

So what is it the FBI is supposed to do?
you ran away from that pretty quick,,

The shipment should not be stopped or even hindered. The reason it's so hard to control is because there's a huge market for it here. I say flood the market with lots and lots of free fentanyl. Do it for as long as it's needed. It will eventually go away in a big drop off.

Then we would do away with almost an entire generation. Your really don't have an idea to address this situation.

What do you mean? I showed it would be a waste of manpower, and it would be useless. My point from the beginning.

so you think the FBI's time is better spent violating the 1st amendment and censoring conservatives on twitter than working with other agencies trying to stop a poison from coming across the border thats killing thousands of americans everyday???

The Democrat Secret Police force (aka The FBI) was too busy policing Twitter and chasing J6 protestors to worry about the Fentanyl attack on our country killing 150 citizens per day. Maybe now that their schedule is opening up, they could do something to benefit America. Not likely, I know since they are still run by the DEMs, but I can dream.
Aren't they completely different department divisions within the agency? Cyber Security is informing fbi??

Last edited:
hey where did you go??

I grew weary debating a fool. I demonstrated that it would be useless. The most the FBI could do is duplicate the information the DEA already had. It would be outside their jurisdiction. And you don’t care. You just keep asking the same idiotic question.

So yes. I think the FBI’s time is better spent than standing around or sitting around on the Border learning how to do a job they aren’t supposed to be doing, and slowing down those who actually know what they are doing.

You are just annoyed that the administration pushed to restrict information. You are a fool. Every administration has done this same thing. Every single one. Read up on the Pentagon Papers. Read up on anything. Hell why are we trying to extradite that Wikileaks idiot?

Why haven’t you addressed one point I’ve made? All you do is come back with a variation of the same idiotic question.

I grew weary debating a fool. I demonstrated that it would be useless. The most the FBI could do is duplicate the information the DEA already had. It would be outside their jurisdiction. And you don’t care. You just keep asking the same idiotic question.

So yes. I think the FBI’s time is better spent than standing around or sitting around on the Border learning how to do a job they aren’t supposed to be doing, and slowing down those who actually know what they are doing.

You are just annoyed that the administration pushed to restrict information. You are a fool. Every administration has done this same thing. Every single one. Read up on the Pentagon Papers. Read up on anything. Hell why are we trying to extradite that Wikileaks idiot?

Why haven’t you addressed one point I’ve made? All you do is come back with a variation of the same idiotic question.
you know who else thought jjust like you?? hitler and his nazis,,

thanks for confirming your ideology for us,,

More propaganda from the panicky Right. No surprise.

And guess what? I don’t care. President Reagan called Publishers to hold stories. Presidents Kennedy, Carter, Nixon, Ford, and every single administration has done it. And the idea that this was somehow different is bullshit.

You idiots are demanding the electric chair for a jaywalker.

And guess what? I don’t care. President Reagan called Publishers to hold stories. Presidents Kennedy, Carter, Nixon, Ford, and every single administration has done it. And the idea that this was somehow different is bullshit.

so actual documents showing proof of constitutional violations from the original source are now propaganda???

so actual documents showing proof of constitutional violations from the original source are now propaganda???

Pressuring someone to restrict information is a constitutional violation now? OK. But that means Trump has to head to prison too.

Jailing reporters who don’t do what you want? Nixon wasn’t that arrogant.

Reagan pressured reporters over Iran Contra.

Carter pressured the media over Three Mile Island.

Everyone has done it. It happens all the time. You just live in a fantasy world that somehow you would have won the election only if.

It wouldn’t have made a bit of difference. It only matters to idiots like you. For the rest, we have other things to care about. Things the Republicans campaigned on to win the House and who now say they won’t address.

Pressuring someone to restrict information is a constitutional violation now? OK. But that means Trump has to head to prison too.

Jailing reporters who don’t do what you want? Nixon wasn’t that arrogant.

Reagan pressured reporters over Iran Contra.

Carter pressured the media over Three Mile Island.

Everyone has done it. It happens all the time. You just live in a fantasy world that somehow you would have won the election only if.

It wouldn’t have made a bit of difference. It only matters to idiots like you. For the rest, we have other things to care about. Things the Republicans campaigned on to win the House and who now say they won’t address.
thats apples to meteors,,

Not yet but watch Florida and Texas if the majority of the jaywalkers are black.

thats apples to meteors,,

Nonsense. Nixon tried to shut entire Newspapers down over the Pentagon Papers. Was any effort made to shut Twitter down? Was criminal charges brought against anyone?

Was any other avenue open? There were videos on YouTube weren’t there? There was all sorts of articles on your favorite RW Propaganda pages. Hell we heard about it daily here. There was no shortage of mentions of the Hunter Biden Laptop. It was on the web daily.

You idiots don’t know what Censorship is. But like spoiled children who are hearing the word no for the first time you spin into a tantrum.

Here you go. One of your home videos of your tantrums.

Forum List

Back