🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI too busy monitoring Twitter to worry about Fentanyl shipments from Mexico.

Terrorists? Really? Seriously.

Okay, buddy back away from the Fox News, turn off the hate radio, and breath... breath... the Scary Mexicans aren't going to kill you when they are doing some yardwork.

Again, you've been singing this song SINCE 9/11. Oh, we need to stop these bad old terrorists sneaking in across the border, they are leaving their prayer rugs all over the place. Or maybe that's Aunt Gerdy's old rug she just tossed out there... but scary stuff.

Meanwhile, all the terrorist attacks that have been carried out since 9/11 have either been people who grew up here or recent legal immigrants.

Hey, don't take my word on the corruption of the Border Patrol.

Check out this from the Conservative Cato Institute.

Now, here is my solution to the illegal alien problem, which the right wing will never go for, because it would actually solve the problem.

Forget trying to catch people at the border, that's stupid. The worst you can do to them is send them back, and they try again next week. You whine about the 2 million encounters, but how many of those are the same people who just keep getting caught.

Not to mention the fact that half the undocumented immigrants didn't sneak across the border. They came here on a tourist, work, or student visa that expired and didn't leave.

Instead, put the emphasis on the mostly white people who hire them.
The farmer who hires a bunch of illegals to pick their crops.
The Rich Yuppies who think of Lupe as a member of the family, so that's why they don't pay her taxes.
The sweatshop owner who pays people below minimum wage for harsh work.
The middle class home owner who hires a bunch of day laborers from in front of the Home Depot because that DIY project turned out to be tougher than Chip and Joanna made it look.

Create a National ID Card with biometrics, that you cannot get a job or government benefits without presenting.

Then create a guest worker program like Germany has to allow for low-skill labor to come to this country to fill the jobs the undocumented are currently doing and Americans won't do.
I happen to agree with the plan to get the illegals out by creating a national ID card. If a worker didn‘t have one and was hired, his employer would be fined or go to jail. Then of course you implement your low skill worker program. It’s not a new plan but has been around for years.

Now you are going to blame Republicans for the fact this plan hasn’t passed but it’s Biden that told the illegals to come on in. Trump was building a wall to keep them out.

The Democrats see the illegals as future voters to replace the blacks who are just beginning to realize that they have been played as fools for decades. The Republicans see the illegals as cheap labor to keep the wages down and increase profits. A new slave class if you will. (Keeping the wages low will also help keep blacks dependent on the Democratic Party for welfare.)

So we get nowhere. .

I happen to agree with the plan to get the illegals out by creating a national ID card. If a worker didn‘t have one and was hired, his employer would be fined or go to jail. Then of course you implement your low skill worker program. It’s not a new plan but has been around for years.

But it never gets implemented and REpublicans block it. Now, have you asked yourself why..

Oh, wait, someone found a prayer rug! Panic!!!

Now you are going to blame Republicans for the fact this plan hasn’t passed but it’s Biden that told the illegals to come on in. Trump was building a wall to keep them out.

When did Biden tell them to come in. Do you have a link to that announcement, because I'm sure I missed it.

The fact is, border crossings increased under Trump compared to Obama, where they had hit an all-time low.

We do have an economic and political crisis in Central America that is driving this current wave of migration, but that's really not in anyone's control.

The Democrats see the illegals as future voters to replace the blacks who are just beginning to realize that they have been played as fools for decades. The Republicans see the illegals as cheap labor to keep the wages down and increase profits. A new slave class if you will. (Keeping the wages low will also help keep blacks dependent on the Democratic Party for welfare.)
Blacks aren't going anywhere...
The real problem is that young people - including young white people - turned out for the Democrats in droves, because your tired old messages of racism, homophobia and misogyny aren't working on them.

So Biden didn't "invite" them in, he just said - and get this- we shouldn't throw children into concentration camps in violation of our own laws regarding asylum seekers.

Um, yeah.... Why are we even having this conversation? Concentration camps are bad. Fuck the stupid January sixth and documents charges, Trump should be on trial for that shit.

So Biden didn't "invite" them in, he just said - and get this- we shouldn't throw children into concentration camps in violation of our own laws regarding asylum seekers.

Um, yeah.... Why are we even having this conversation? Concentration camps are bad. Fuck the stupid January sixth and documents charges, Trump should be on trial for that shit.
JOE BIDEN DID INVITE ILLEGAL ALIENS INTO OUR NATION.

Stop trying to cover up for Joe Biden.

Read the following article and admit the truth for a change. (You may have to go to Twitter to view the videos.

Stop trying to cover up for Joe Biden.

Read the following article and admit the truth for a change. (You may have to go to Twitter to view the videos.

Basically? Bread Crumbs? Come on, man!

There's a big difference between "inviting people in" and "We aren't going to act like Nazis anymore."

Basically? Bread Crumbs? Come on, man!

There's a big difference between "inviting people in" and "We aren't going to act like Nazis anymore."
If anybody has been acting like Nazis it is the Democrats.

If anybody has been acting like Nazis it is the Democrats.

Really? I didn't see any coup attempts. That was Trump.
I didn't see any kids in concentration camps. That was Trump. (And no, Obama holding unaccompanied minors until they could find accomedations for them isn't the same.)
I didn't see the Democrats demonizing a whole race of people like Trump did with both Mexicans and Chinese.

Really? I didn't see any coup attempts. That was Trump.
I didn't see any kids in concentration camps. That was Trump. (And no, Obama holding unaccompanied minors until they could find accomedations for them isn't the same.)
I didn't see the Democrats demonizing a whole race of people like Trump did with both Mexicans and Chinese.
Of course the Obama cages for illegal immigrant children would not be “Concentration camps” to you. You see Obama in a diffferent light than I do. I see Obama as the Great Divider. Just in passing a good number of these children Biden is letting into our nation will end up as victims of sex trafficking. That’s one of the main reasons I hate Biden’s open border policy.

1671830137344.jpeg

China and Mexico are partners in the manufacture and the smuggling of fentanyl Into our nation. I see nothing wrong with Trump demonizing the governments involved.

One of Trump’s biggest faults is that he is often obnoxious. “Demonizing” all Mexicans and Chinese fit into that pattern.

Of course the Obama cages for illegal immigrant children would not be “Concentration camps” to you. You see Obama in a diffferent light than I do. I see Obama as the Great Divider. Just in passing a good number of these children Biden is letting into our nation will end up as victims of sex trafficking. That’s one of the main reasons I hate Biden’s open border policy.

Well, the major thing is, Obama didn't keep those kids locked up for months. They were almost immediately sent to relatives or foster families until their cases could be resolved.

For Trump, the concentration camps were the point. There are still 5000 children he took from their parents they still haven't found yet.

China and Mexico are partners in the manufacture and the smuggling of fentanyl Into our nation. I see nothing wrong with Trump demonizing the governments involved.

Oh, noes, not the fake Fentanyl panic. Drug users are offing themselves, don't give me your crocodile tears.

One of Trump’s biggest faults is that he is often obnoxious. “Demonizing” all Mexicans and Chinese fit into that pattern.
Which had nothing to do with Fentanyl. It had to do with appealing to the racists in his base, the people who were actually screwed by rich people like him, not poor Chinese or Mexicans who are just trying to get by with a lot less than they have.

Well, the major thing is, Obama didn't keep those kids locked up for months. They were almost immediately sent to relatives or foster families until their cases could be resolved.

For Trump, the concentration camps were the point. There are still 5000 children he took from their parents they still haven't found yet.

Oh, noes, not the fake Fentanyl panic. Drug users are offing themselves, don't give me your crocodile tears.

Which had nothing to do with Fentanyl. It had to do with appealing to the racists in his base, the people who were actually screwed by rich people like him, not poor Chinese or Mexicans who are just trying to get by with a lot less than they have.
If there still are 5000 kids Trump took from parents why hasn’t Joe Biden found the parents? Did you ever consider the fact that some of those parents may not have the real parents or that a good number of these children may end up as child sex slaves?

So a person gets hooked on prescription drugs while he is taking them to reduce pain. He tries illegal drugs and dies. That’s just fine to you.

I predict Trump’s obnoxious behavior will cost him his chance to be reelected.

At times it seems the only word liberals know is “racist.” They definitely know what the word means as it takes one to know one.

If there still are 5000 kids Trump took from parents why hasn’t Joe Biden found the parents? Did you ever consider the fact that some of those parents may not have the real parents or that a good number of these children may end up as child sex slaves?

No, what occurs to me is that Trump took those kids, didn't keep good records of where they went, and the families they ended up with aren't returning them.

No, what occurs to me is that Trump took those kids, didn't keep good records of where they went, and the families they ended up with aren't returning them.
Of course you will argue Joe Biden has done much better and of course you would be wrong.

The Biden administration has lost contact with thousands of unaccompanied illegal immigrant children who have been released from federal custody, according to a shocking report Wednesday.

Axios found that between January and the end of May, the Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Administration for Children and Families made 14,600 calls to check in on kids released from government-run shelters to sponsors inside the US. Of those calls, 4,890 (33.5 percent) were not answered by either the child or their sponsor.

The website also found that the proportion of unanswered calls grew from 26 percent in January to 37 percent in May — and that the calls were not made as often as they should have been.

HHS policy requires a care provider place a follow-up call with a child and their sponsor 30 days after their release from custody. However, Axios reported that HHS had discharged 32,000 minors between President Biden’s inauguration on Jan. 20 and May 31 — while making fewer than 15,000 follow-up calls.

Wow, not even the same thing, is it. Didn't answer a phone call? Seriously?
Don’t forget the sponsors were supposed to call first.

***snip***

HHS policy requires a care provider place a follow-up call with a child and their sponsor 30 days after their release from custody. However, Axios reported that HHS had discharged 32,000 minors between President Biden’s inauguration on Jan. 20 and May 31 — while making fewer than 15,000 follow-up calls.

Don’t forget the sponsors were supposed to call first.

Yawn, not making a phone call... hardly the same as taking kids from their parents, throwing the parents into a prison camp, and then losing who you gave the kids to.

Yawn, not making a phone call... hardly the same as taking kids from their parents, throwing the parents into a prison camp, and then losing who you gave the kids to.
No. What happened to a number of these children under Biden is MUCH worse.

EXCLUSIVE: Republican senators are accusing the Department of Health and Human Services of "knowingly" transferring unaccompanied migrant children to criminals, based on a new whistleblower claim.

In letters to HHS Secretary Xavier Becerra and Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs (HSGAC) Chairman Gary Peters, D-Mich., first obtained by Fox News Digital, Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., and other GOP senators demand a hearing to investigate the shocking whistleblower claim.

"We write in response to recently reported claims by federal employee whistleblower that the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is knowingly transferring unaccompanied migrant children in the custody of criminals, including sex traffickers," the senators wrote.

Turn off the Fox News.
Tune out the Hate Radio
Live in the real world, buddy. The real world.
Your liberal news media told me things like Trump colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary and that was TOTAL BULLSHIT bought and paid for by the DNC and Hillary.

Fox News told me right off that was false.

Your liberal media reported bombshell after bombshell that definitely was going to mean the end of Trump. Fox News dismissed most as totally false.

Perhaps it is you that is not living in the real world.

Forum List

Back