🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI too busy monitoring Twitter to worry about Fentanyl shipments from Mexico.

Your liberal news media told me things like Trump colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary and that was TOTAL BULLSHIT bought and paid for by the DNC and Hillary.

Fox News told me right off that was false.

Your liberal media reported bombshell after bombshell that definitely was going to mean the end of Trump. Fox News dismissed most as totally false.
The only thing that Trump proved is that one you get a totally unfit person in the White House, it's damned near impossible to remove him short of assassination or voting him out. .

Which is probably why we only had one President resign in 250 years of history.

The only thing that Trump proved is that one you get a totally unfit person in the White House, it's damned near impossible to remove him short of assassination or voting him out. .

Which is probably why we only had one President resign in 250 years of history.
A totally unfit President? How about Joe Biden? Joe is suffering from dementia.

Your liberal news media told me things like Trump colluded with Putin to defeat Hillary and that was TOTAL BULLSHIT bought and paid for by the DNC and Hillary.

Fox News told me right off that was false.

Your liberal media reported bombshell after bombshell that definitely was going to mean the end of Trump. Fox News dismissed most as totally false.

Perhaps it is you that is not living in the real world.

It doesn't matter if rump colluded with the Russians. It does matter that the will of Russia in 2016 was for rump to win.

It doesn't matter if rump colluded with the Russians. It does matter that the will of Russia in 2016 was for rump to win.
So the Russians were smart enough to not want Hillary as President of the United States just like the majority of the voters in our nation.

So the Russians were smart enough to not want Hillary as President of the United States just like the majority of the voters in our nation.

And since when has Rump got the Majority of the voters? He lost the popular vote by 3 million. He barely carried the EC. You turned a fact into a lie.

And since when has Rump got the Majority of the voters? He lost the popular vote by 3 million. He barely carried the EC. You turned a fact into a lie.
Trump got the majority of votes in the Electoral College, 304 to 227. That is not “barely” winning. Those are the votes that count to elect the President. The popular vote is like yards gained in a football game. A team can win the game but gain less yards than the loser. Just an interesting statistic.

Of course you want to get rid of the Electoral College. If you ever succeed the nation will break apart.

Trump got the majority of votes in the Electoral College, 304 to 227. That is not “barely” winning. Those are the votes that count to elect the President. The popular vote is like yards gained in a football game. A team can win the game but gain less yards than the loser. Just an interesting statistic.

Of course you want to get rid of the Electoral College. If you ever succeed the nation will break apart.

You stated VOTERS. If you had meant the EC you would have said so. I don't have time for your kind. Say goodnight, MAGAt.

A totally unfit President? How about Joe Biden? Joe is suffering from dementia.

I'm sure that's what they tell you on Fox News.

You know what I don't see Biden doing.... Going on unhinged rants on Twitter and acting like an insult comic.

I'm sure that's what they tell you on Fox News.

You know what I don't see Biden doing.... Going on unhinged rants on Twitter and acting like an insult comic.
The liberal mainstream media covers for Joe Biden and rarely shows “his lost in space” days. Fox doesn’t. Consequently, I get to see video evidence of Joe’s decline on Fox News.

The liberal mainstream media covers for Joe Biden and rarely shows “his lost in space” days. Fox doesn’t. Consequently, I get to see video evidence of Joe’s decline on Fox News.

You mean they follow him around with a camera, and found the few clips when he wasn't directly interacting, got it.

I'm sure if I followed you around all day with a camera, I could make that video about you.

Oh, I'm sure that's what you are seeing.

Follow closely here.

IT...IS... NOT...A...BIG....DEAL!

We are always going to have illegals as long as we have shitty jobs Americans don't want to do. Most of them eventually go home... and others replace them.

but the point is, we don't. Every other industrialized nation treats addiction as a medical issue. We treat it as a criminal one. We gave a whole industry that grows fat and happy putting people in jail.

Well, funny thing, you see, we had this thing called Covid that has pretty much threw a big monkey wrench into the workings of our court system. Heck, I had a legal issue that took a year to resolve because of court issues.

I don't believe anything the corrupt ass border patrol has to say on anything. Half those fuckers are on the take and the other half are racists.

We've had sensible people offering solutions to the immigration issue for years, and they constantly get sunk by dumb-ass racists who live in mortal fear their daughters might fuck a Mexican. that's why I don't take this issue seriously and never will.. I've been watching you all panic over it for 30 years.
It IS a big deal, you singlewide-dwelling, welfare sucking commie advocate POS!

Last edited:
It IS a big deal, you singlewide-dwelling, welfare sucking commie advocate POS!

Naw, man, I live in a rather nice suburban condo community, and I'm glad when the undocumented come by and take care of our lawns.

Naw, man, I live in a rather nice suburban condo community, and I'm glad when the undocumented come by and take care of our lawns.

Wtf is a "suburban condo community"? There's no condos in Suburbia, dipshit. Only houses. Condos are not allowed in Suburbs; You stupid fucking liar.

I mow my own grass, bitch! You fucking pussy!

Last edited:
You mean they follow him around with a camera, and found the few clips when he wasn't directly interacting, got it.

I'm sure if I followed you around all day with a camera, I could make that video about you.
There are far more than just a few examples of Joe being lost in space. If you watch the liberal media you will rarely see them because the liberal media simply avoids mentioning or showing Joe’s dementia. They use the same basic tactic to confront conservative claims that the Mexican border is wide open. They just avoid showing clips of the enormous masses of people coming in everyday.

There are far more than just a few examples of Joe being lost in space. If you watch the liberal media you will rarely see them because the liberal media simply avoids mentioning or showing Joe’s dementia. They use the same basic tactic to confront conservative claims that the Mexican border is wide open. They just avoid showing clips of the enormous masses of people coming in everyday.

Oooh, there's a scary Mexican hiding under your bed right now. Better shoot him.

Oooh, there's a scary Mexican hiding under your bed right now. Better shoot him.
Of course you being a good sheeple will believe that illegal immigrants that come from all over the world are harmless. The majority may not pose any threat but you can bet that a fair number will commit serious crimes in our nation.

More than 90% of illegal immigrants arrested by federal agents in the United States last year had criminal convictions or pending criminal charges, including 56,000 assaults and thousands of sex crimes, robberies, homicides and kidnappings. Many had “extensive criminal histories with multiple convictions,” according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement’s (ICE) year-end report. The 123,128 illegal aliens arrested by the agency’s Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) in 2019 had 489,063 criminal convictions and pending charges, representing an average of four crimes per alien, highlighting the “recidivist nature” of the arrested aliens, the agency writes, noting that sanctuary cities nationwide greatly impeded its public safety efforts.

The Dallas ICE field office, which covers north Texas and Oklahoma, led the way with 16,900 arrestsin fiscal year 2019. The overwhelming majority,12,578, were convicted of crimes and 3,499 had pending criminal charges. The Atlanta field office, which is responsible for enforcing immigration law in Georgia as well as South and North Carolina, ranked second with 13,247 arrests, 8,009 of them convicted for state crimes. Another 3,943 illegal aliens had pending criminal charges. Atlanta field office leadership has repeatedly blasted local law enforcement officials within its jurisdiction for releasing droves of illegal immigrant criminals back onto the streets after being jailed for serious state crimes, accusing the sanctuary jurisdictions of creating a “serious public safety threat.”

In North Carolina alone, hundreds of violent criminals were released by local authorities last year to honor measures that offer illegal immigrants sanctuary. Among them were illegal aliens charged with serious violations such as homicide, kidnapping, arson and sex offenses. Mecklenburg County, the state’s largest, was among the biggest offenders, releasing numerous violent criminals rather than turn them over to federal authorities for removal. Among them was a previously deported Honduran charged with rape and child sex crimes. The perpetrator, 33-year-old Oscar Pacheco-Leonardo, was freed by the county sheriff, who has kept his campaign promise to protect illegal immigrants from the feds. In Buncombe County, North Carolina the elected sheriff recently freed a child sex offender to keep with his county’s sanctuary policy. The Salvadoran national, a registered sex offender charged with four felony counts of statutory sex with an 11-year-old girl, had been in ICE’s radar for years.

Of course you being a good sheeple will believe that illegal immigrants that come from all over the world are harmless. The majority may not pose any threat but you can bet that a fair number will commit serious crimes in our nation.

So what? In reality, undocumented immigrants are more likely to keep out of trouble, because they don't want to get deported for that petty crime.

I'm more worried about people born here who can buy guns legally, and commit crimes because we haven't addressed issues like poverty and mental illness.

So out of 11 million or so undocumented aliens, 123K have committed serious crimes (or probably not so serious, as local officials don't bother holding them for the jackboots at ICE.)

Forum List

Back