FBI took records from Mar A Lago covered by attorney client privilege.

Sorry but the Trump sources have been full of Bullshit...

This is another desperate swing and a miss...

What ye would first be saying is that FBI seized documents outside the search warrant...

So we are saying they took documents that they want to say is covered by Privilege... Well they better go down and find the Judge who issued the warrant and convince him that it is... FBI did nothing wrong here...

Again nice try... Trump says everything is Privileged....
FBI did nothing wrong here...

And you know this how? Your handlers told you to think that, right?

The laws for declassification are made by each President. That was Trump's law which he had every constitutional right to do just as any other President.
The law he is breaking is the Presidential Records Act...

Can we see where Trump wrote down his mass declassification of all these documents...

You know there are procedures in the White House to do this... This would take 20 min to rip apart in court,,,

While everyone else is watching on CCTV. It's a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.*

*Winnie

They made sure Trump was not occupying the residence when they invaded with their search warrant.
They demanded that the staff turn off all the security cameras.
When Trump's lawyer showed up and started to oversee the search, they not only ordered she stop, but demanded she leave the building entirely and made her wait outside in the hot sun.

Um, the post I quoted, Simp.

Possessing US government property is not protected by attorney-client privilege. Presidential Records are US government property. It's the polar opposite of what you think I said.

If Trump is discussing legal strategy with his attorney about how to keep his sorry fat ass out of jail - which is probably a smart move - then those communications are covered by attorney-client privilege.

You literally have no idea what attorney-client privilege means. And you literally have no idea what a Presidential Record is. That won't keep you from posting though, will it?

Can we see where Trump wrote down his mass declassification of all these documents...

You know there are procedures in the White House to do this... This would take 20 min to rip apart in court,,,

Not even.

It would take less time than it did to rip up all 60 of his baseless claims about stolen elections.

The warrant isn't proof that all the documents taken are classified, you fucking dumbass.

I didn't say it was proof - that's why we have criminal trials. Would Trump like one?

No, you're kinda correct on this point, broken clock being right twice a day and all. It's not proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, but it is strong evidence of probable cause. And for probable cause, you need evidence, and not just hearsay. So that's why I said 'probably' a substantial amount of what was taken was classified/US gov't property.

What's so ridiculous is that you want to give MAGA Jesus more freedom and more power to break US law than you'd even give yourself or the average person. I am not a lawyer but I think I can safely say that none of us reading this would have gotten away with a fraction of this shit, including all you MAGA lovers. It's pathetic to see actually. Now I know what it was like to live in Munich in 1933.

You are simply to dumb to make your lungs work.

That's 'too'.

You're welcome.

Possessing US government property is not protected by attorney-client privilege. Presidential Records are US government property. It's the polar opposite of what you think I said.

If Trump is discussing legal strategy with his attorney about how to keep his sorry fat ass out of jail - which is probably a smart move - then those communications are covered by attorney-client privilege.

You literally have no idea what attorney-client privilege means. And you literally have no idea what a Presidential Record is. That won't keep you from posting though, will it?
You really are a moron.

TIA.

Because even the accusations don't stack up... Never mind the burden of proof is on the accusers...

Trump can put in objection any time he wants... Let him do it...
Oh, so you were talking out of your ass again. You have no idea.

Sorry but the Trump sources have been full of Bullshit...

This is another desperate swing and a miss...

What ye would first be saying is that FBI seized documents outside the search warrant...

So we are saying they took documents that they want to say is covered by Privilege... Well they better go down and find the Judge who issued the warrant and convince him that it is... FBI did nothing wrong here...

Again nice try... Trump says everything is Privileged....
The FBI and the DOJ are the ones who have been full of bullshit. The Russia! Russia! Russia! hoax was bullshit. Two impeachments were bullshit. The Jan 6 commission is a show trial. The claim that Trump said veterans were losers is a bullshit. The claim that Trump said the NAZIs in Charlottesville were "very fine people" is horseshit. And on and on and on.

I didn't say it was proof - that's why we have criminal trials. Would Trump like one?

No, you're kinda correct on this point, broken clock being right twice a day and all. It's not proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, but it is strong evidence of probable cause. And for probable cause, you need evidence, and not just hearsay. So that's why I said 'probably' a substantial amount of what was taken was classified/US gov't property.

What's so ridiculous is that you want to give MAGA Jesus more freedom and more power to break US law than you'd even give yourself or the average person. I am not a lawyer but I think I can safely say that none of us reading this would have gotten away with a fraction of this shit, including all you MAGA lovers. It's pathetic to see actually. Now I know what it was like to live in Munich in 1933.

That's 'too'.

You're welcome.
If the corrupt DOJ had prosecuted hillary and properly investigated the hinter biden laptop them zero toletance against trump would be more supportable

But they didnt

Forum List

Back