FBI: White Supremacists Plotted Terrorist Attack On US Power Grid

"White supremacists plotted to attack power stations in the southeastern U.S., and an Ohio teenager who allegedly shared the plan said he wanted the group to be “operational” on a fast-tracked timeline if President Donald Trump were to lose his re-election bid -- Some group members also indicated that they were prepared to die for their beliefs. One man from Oshkosh, Wisconsin, allegedly told the Ohio teen: “I can say with absolute certainty that I will die for this effort. I swear it on my life.” The teen replied: “I can say the same,” the court documents state -- This investigation apparently began after a fourth man, from Canada, was stopped while trying to enter the U.S. The man told border agents that he was going to visit the Ohio teen, whom he had recently met over an encrypted app, according to the affidavit."

Oh give me a break, this was nothing more but some young people letting off steam and having fun doing some white nationalist cosplay -- one of them was just a teen, let's take a step back and relax -- don't ruin their reputations by carrying out this silly investigation....this is just like that so-called plot to kidnap the governor; they were also just letting off steam, rightfully so -- because of how the lockdown basically did more damage to our liberties and freedoms than slavery did -- the patriotic thing to do would be to execute state officials....

These young kids had their hearts in the right place, they probably shouldn't have tried to attack any power grids because that unfairly targets private corporations whom are our friends, not enemies -- they should have plotted to murder state officials who have blood on their hands by being in favor of these communist mask mandates...
Expect 4 years of non stop white hate

"White supremacists plotted to attack power stations in the southeastern U.S., and an Ohio teenager who allegedly shared the plan said he wanted the group to be “operational” on a fast-tracked timeline if President Donald Trump were to lose his re-election bid -- Some group members also indicated that they were prepared to die for their beliefs. One man from Oshkosh, Wisconsin, allegedly told the Ohio teen: “I can say with absolute certainty that I will die for this effort. I swear it on my life.” The teen replied: “I can say the same,” the court documents state -- This investigation apparently began after a fourth man, from Canada, was stopped while trying to enter the U.S. The man told border agents that he was going to visit the Ohio teen, whom he had recently met over an encrypted app, according to the affidavit."

Oh give me a break, this was nothing more but some young people letting off steam and having fun doing some white nationalist cosplay -- one of them was just a teen, let's take a step back and relax -- don't ruin their reputations by carrying out this silly investigation....this is just like that so-called plot to kidnap the governor; they were also just letting off steam, rightfully so -- because of how the lockdown basically did more damage to our liberties and freedoms than slavery did -- the patriotic thing to do would be to execute state officials....

These young kids had their hearts in the right place, they probably shouldn't have tried to attack any power grids because that unfairly targets private corporations whom are our friends, not enemies -- they should have plotted to murder state officials who have blood on their hands by being in favor of these communist mask mandates...

More proof the the white menace requires a final solution.

Racism is the greatest evil that exists. All whites are racists, to be white is to be a white supremacist.

Whites can't help it, they are inferior. White skin makes these neo-Juden racist, it is genetic. Whites, the neo-Juden, are inferior genetically.

So the plans for genocide by democrats are good and wholesome.

Seig Heil Biff - the Biden Reich will purge the white menace.
Oh the fragile caucasity of reactionary conservatives like you.......

tenor.gif

They see a news report about FBI stopping a terrorist plot -- and next thing you know, they are clutching their pearls and typing emo-graphs about whites all being racists and inferior -- holy self projection Batman...

You do know that Obama was president for 8 years.....

I don't recall all of this non-stop white hate unless a black guy being in the WH is non-stop white to you.....

Wouldn't be surprising -- you reactionary cucks are pretty fragile that way

More proof the the white menace requires a final solution.

Racism is the greatest evil that exists. All whites are racists, to be white is to be a white supremacist.

Whites can't help it, they are inferior. White skin makes these neo-Juden racist, it is genetic. Whites, the neo-Juden, are inferior genetically.

So the plans for genocide by democrats are good and wholesome.

Seig Heil Biff - the Biden Reich will purge the white menace.
If you have to ask...
If you cant answer...

' The teenager wanted the group to be “operational” by the 2024 election because he believed it was likely a Democrat would win, but “the timeline for being operational would accelerate if President Trump lost the 2020 election,” according to the affidavit. An informant told investigators that the teen “definitely wanted to be operational for violence, but also activism.” '

They were going to turn off power? Shit, someone call SEAL Team 6, scramble some fighter squadrons and bring all of our our carrier groups home to handle this dangerous terrorist organization!

Pff, American terrorists are way too tame.

This story is a reminder that each and every person displaying white supremacist imagery on their homes and trucks may reasonably be considered a threat on sight. And under many jurisdictions, no one has any duty to retreat from an objective threat of this sort.

Yes, democrats have a final solution to the white people problem in store.

1608766822637.png

The power grid won't be around much longer.

You won't need it when Xiden's Chinese-made roof top pinwheels power your mandatory LOUD speaker guiding your compulsory 2-Minutes Hate; you travel gently on your sail-car and read His thoughts by the light give off by the gentle glow of His image displayed in every room.

The only misery in your life comes when you want to go to sleep and you drape something over Xiden's gently glowing portrait to get some sleep and the storm troopers raid your bedroom for that treasonous act.

No....just a joke. Those things won't happen.

It'll be far, far worse.

The teenager wanted the group to be “operational” by the 2024 election
I dont believe this was a very dangerous group if it was organized and led by a teenager

if its all true they have crossed the line

but they are not very impressive

Oh the fragile caucasity of reactionary conservatives like you.......

View attachment 432677

They see a news report about FBI stopping a terrorist plot -- and next thing you know, they are clutching their pearls and typing emo-graphs about whites all being racists and inferior -- holy self projection Batman...

democrat Brown Shirts rape, pillage, and burn every single night.

But it's those damn whites who are the real problem - even though they never actually do anything harmful,

I don't recall all of this non-stop white hate unless a black guy being in the WH is non-stop white to you.....

You clearly have a damaged brain with a bad memory

Obama fomented racism, no question. But the levels of racism over the last 4 years are beyond the pale.

Is this you, Biff?

1608846726416.png

Obama fomented racism, no question. But the levels of racism over the last 4 years are beyond the pale.

Is this you, Biff?

View attachment 433050
This insect should abolish himself !!

Forum List

Back