FBI: White Supremacists Plotted Terrorist Attack On US Power Grid

The far-right are like mad dogs. Best to put them down before they hurt anybody else

You are advocating the genocide and oppression of a race.

That's who you are.

Genocide is the central plank of the democrat party platform.

"White supremacists plotted to attack power stations in the southeastern U.S., and an Ohio teenager who allegedly shared the plan said he wanted the group to be “operational” on a fast-tracked timeline if President Donald Trump were to lose his re-election bid -- Some group members also indicated that they were prepared to die for their beliefs. One man from Oshkosh, Wisconsin, allegedly told the Ohio teen: “I can say with absolute certainty that I will die for this effort. I swear it on my life.” The teen replied: “I can say the same,” the court documents state -- This investigation apparently began after a fourth man, from Canada, was stopped while trying to enter the U.S. The man told border agents that he was going to visit the Ohio teen, whom he had recently met over an encrypted app, according to the affidavit."

Oh give me a break, this was nothing more but some young people letting off steam and having fun doing some white nationalist cosplay -- one of them was just a teen, let's take a step back and relax -- don't ruin their reputations by carrying out this silly investigation....this is just like that so-called plot to kidnap the governor; they were also just letting off steam, rightfully so -- because of how the lockdown basically did more damage to our liberties and freedoms than slavery did -- the patriotic thing to do would be to execute state officials....

These young kids had their hearts in the right place, they probably shouldn't have tried to attack any power grids because that unfairly targets private corporations whom are our friends, not enemies -- they should have plotted to murder state officials who have blood on their hands by being in favor of these communist mask mandates...

The "Green New Deal," is the actual attack on the U.S. power grid....

No one was ever in any danger here. The FBI has an extensive network of moles and informants in the white-supremacy "movement" and knew about this alleged conspiracy right from the start. Indeed w/o FBI and other law enforcement agencies paying due, White Supremacy would be bankrupt in America.

What the FBI should do.....if they were still a real law enforcement agency.....is have moles and informants in the democrat party.....then they could keep tabs on Communist China ....

"White supremacists plotted to attack power stations in the southeastern U.S., and an Ohio teenager who allegedly shared the plan said he wanted the group to be “operational” on a fast-tracked timeline if President Donald Trump were to lose his re-election bid -- Some group members also indicated that they were prepared to die for their beliefs. One man from Oshkosh, Wisconsin, allegedly told the Ohio teen: “I can say with absolute certainty that I will die for this effort. I swear it on my life.” The teen replied: “I can say the same,” the court documents state -- This investigation apparently began after a fourth man, from Canada, was stopped while trying to enter the U.S. The man told border agents that he was going to visit the Ohio teen, whom he had recently met over an encrypted app, according to the affidavit."

Oh give me a break, this was nothing more but some young people letting off steam and having fun doing some white nationalist cosplay -- one of them was just a teen, let's take a step back and relax -- don't ruin their reputations by carrying out this silly investigation....this is just like that so-called plot to kidnap the governor; they were also just letting off steam, rightfully so -- because of how the lockdown basically did more damage to our liberties and freedoms than slavery did -- the patriotic thing to do would be to execute state officials....

These young kids had their hearts in the right place, they probably shouldn't have tried to attack any power grids because that unfairly targets private corporations whom are our friends, not enemies -- they should have plotted to murder state officials who have blood on their hands by being in favor of these communist mask mandates...

I guess some of these kids saw how rich Sick-Kyle Rittenhouse got from the donations of evangelical christians, and wanted some of that treason money too

What treason?

He shot three violent rioters who attacked him.....

In other news, it was discovered that the Jews were plotting against the Third Reich all along.

White supremacists are not a threat. They are a joke and clearly contained. White radical anarchists, however, are a different story. These are the ones who dress in all black and cover their faces terrorizing innocent people and using fascist techniques all in a supposed platform to be against fascism.

Funny, that's not what the FBI and DHS are telling us.

White supremacists are not a threat. They are a joke and clearly contained. White radical anarchists, however, are a different story. These are the ones who dress in all black and cover their faces terrorizing innocent people and using fascist techniques all in a supposed platform to be against fascism.

The FBI and DHS has hundreds of people working as moles and informants in "white supremacy" groups. They don't want to bother moving those folks out.

How many times does the government have to lie to you before you acknowledge the government is a bunch of liars?

The far-right are like mad dogs. Best to put them down before they hurt anybody else

That's who you are.

Y'all keep using that word

I don't think you know what it means

That's who you are.

right wing fanatics are a race?

That's who you are.

I think your denials are lame.

That's who you are.

So, what is this genocide plan that y'all like to talk about?

That's who you are.

I think you're referring to normal traditional white Americans when you use the term "right wing fanatics".
You guys have a bad habit of labeling one thing as something it's not, in an effort to demonize and vilify.

That's who you are.

I think you're referring to normal traditional white Americans when you use the term "right wing fanatics".
You guys have a bad habit of labeling one thing as something it's not, in an effort to demonize and vilify.

Traditional? hardly. Y'all have been asking for a military government. Nothing about that is American at all.

That's who you are.

You tell me.....

Who are you planning to "put down like dogs", and how exactly are you going to go about it?
Explain it to me step by step.

That's who you are.

Traditional? hardly. Y'all have been asking for a military government. Nothing about that is American at all.
No we haven't.

That's who you are.

You tell me.....

Who are you planning to "put down like dogs", and how exactly are you going to go about it?

The ones who act like rabid dogs.

They are a major problem in this part of the country

That's who you are.

No we haven't.

That is what Martial Law is. It is military government.

That's who you are.

You tell me.....

The ones who act like rabid dogs.

They are a major problem in this part of the country
Define that; give me specifics and actual facts.

Show me an example of "rabid" behavior, like for instance setting fires and attacking people in the streets....... oh wait, that's the left always doing that. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back