FBI: White Supremacists Plotted Terrorist Attack On US Power Grid

This is the problem with the far-right. Y'all consider the measure of freedom to be how much harm you are allowed to do to others. That is why not one member of the far-right has any human worth.

You Communist scum have been engaging in violence for 9 months solid. If this turns out to be Americans, it is a reaction to war you wage on us. If it turns out to be you Maoist scum, it's just a continuation of what you've been doing every single night.

No one's buying that. Sorry.

Everyone knows it comrade. Violence begets violence. For 9 months you Maoists have engaged in violent war against America. I suspect this is just more of the same from you - but if it does turn out to be Americans, you are still to blame as it is inevitable that decent people will eventually respond to the terrorism you engage in every single day and night.

You talk, but dont do anything

trump condemned your sides democrat mayors for allowing the riots.

and he tried to send in the national guard over the objections of dems and RINOs everywhere

but he got no words of encouragement from you

You don't know that Hack1958 hasn't done anything. I'll bet he sent money to bail terrorist out of jail and to buy bricks, gasoline, and bottles.

yeah, a supremacist wanted to destroy the evidence tied to dominion in the at&t building.

false flags cued right before Jan 6. rolling my eyes.

oh the ballot manufacturing site burned to the ground in nebraska.

I say it all the time: Honest communication that begins with holding our own "sides" accountable for their misdeeds.

I've said it many, many, many times.

But it doesn't register with people like you (on both ends) because you refuse to "see" any misdeeds on your side, and you will dismiss/deny any I provide. So no longer bother.

I've never seen you hold any Communist accountable for anything.

You slander those your party hates and excuse the filth of your party.

You're a hack, 100%

We don't know if it was you Communist who did this, or we Americans, but no matter which side, it is the hate you spread that is the cause.
You're going to blow a gasket, snowflake.

Last edited:
He'll at least do what he's done for the last four years- enable and embolden them.

However.... tick, tick, tick.

Der Juden, the whites must be dealt with.

You're Brown Shirts are peaceful as they rape, pillage and burn. But Der Juden must be exterminated. If you can end whites, the world will be perfect.
Sure thing, drama queen.

You don't know that Hack1958 hasn't done anything. I'll bet he sent money to bail terrorist out of jail and to buy bricks, gasoline, and bottles.
I wouldnt go that far

Mac1958 is not the political saint that he claims to be

but he’s not quite your typical flaming lib either

He just likes to be on the sidelines blaming everyone else for their policies without having to defend his own ideas

Mac1958 must really hate trump to break character and commit himself by supporting a quivering, corrupt ball of nothing like biden

because now he has to defend policies instead of just attacking everyone else

On which talk radio show did you hear we're in a civil war, poopsie?

1609080273456.png

Your Brown Shirts are peaceful, Comrade - the Reich Press of CNN told you so,

What a drama queen.

Communism good - Orange Man Bad, Bahh bahhh bahhhh

white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
...you people are so frkn stupid--you put so much effort into non-problems like WS and WHITE COPS!!!!!! --no wonder your culture is self destructive

He'll at least do what he's done for the last four years- enable and embolden them.

However.... tick, tick, tick.

Der Juden, the whites must be dealt with.

You're Brown Shirts are peaceful as they rape, pillage and burn. But Der Juden must be exterminated. If you can end whites, the world will be perfect.
Sure thing, drama queen.

The Reich Press of the NY Times says your Brown Shirts are Peaceful

1609080505938.png

The party alone is reality - what you see and hear is irrelevant, only the party matters.

Seig Heil Hack1958.

This story is a reminder that each and every person displaying white supremacist imagery on their homes and trucks may reasonably be considered a threat on sight. And under many jurisdictions, no one has any duty to retreat from an objective threat of this sort.
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 3000 per year
..you people are so frkn stupid

I wouldnt go that far

Mac1958 is not the political saint that he claims to be

but he’s not quite your typical flaming lib either

He just likes to be on the sidelines blaming everyone else for their policies without having to defend his own ideas

Mac1958 must really hate trump to break character and commit himself by supporting a quivering, corrupt ball of nothing like biden

because now he has to defend policies instead of just attacking everyone else

Hack1958 is a troll and a full on leftist radical.

Forum List

Back