FBI: White Supremacists Plotted Terrorist Attack On US Power Grid

Nope. Progress won't come from the political types.
I think most trump voters are very reasonable

usually I make it clear that I’m only speaking for myself

But I think the following applies to almost everyone on my side:

yes, the hate-filled racial politics and group identity practiced by liberal whites and minorities is something new for most whites living today

We (whites) were mostly born after WWII and grew up thinking of ourselves as just Americans with no hyphen

much of the civil rights struggle was over by the time most whites were old enough to notice

and those who did notice tended to side with the minority complaints because separate-but-equal was wrong

but a funny thing happened on the way to racial nirvana

minorities - meaning blacks - were not ready to bury the hatchet and move on

they were infected with racial hate and envy - and still are

something obama once said sums it up nicely

he said that the new majority, meaning non whites, were moving forward to a new America

the rest of us could come along, but we will have to ride in the back of the bus

Fortunately the FBI is now fully aware of these groups and individuals, and they're no longer trying all that hard to stay in the shadows.

They have become emboldened over the last four years and easier to see. One of the many positive benefits of freedom of expression.

Well not everyone can be peaceful like you democrats are.

View attachment 433670
Yep, there are dangerous, unhinged nutters on ends. And many more who enable them.

We can't achieve progress unless and until you folks are socially marginalized.
Progress towards this?
1608999331343.png

Yeah...... no.
Fuck that and fuck you.

White supremacists are not a threat. They are a joke and clearly contained. White radical anarchists, however, are a different story. These are the ones who dress in all black and cover their faces terrorizing innocent people and using fascist techniques all in a supposed platform to be against fascism.

Funny, that's not what the FBI and DHS are telling us.
How many times does the government have to lie to you before you acknowledge the government is a bunch of liars?

When it comes to intelligence, I believe Chris Wray and career professionals. You believe Donald Trump. To each their own.

White supremacists are not a threat. They are a joke and clearly contained. White radical anarchists, however, are a different story. These are the ones who dress in all black and cover their faces terrorizing innocent people and using fascist techniques all in a supposed platform to be against fascism.

Funny, that's not what the FBI and DHS are telling us.
How many times does the government have to lie to you before you acknowledge the government is a bunch of liars?

When it comes to intelligence, I believe Chris Wray and career professionals. You believe Donald Trump. To each their own.
They're either flat wrong and fucking retarded for believing that nonsense, or they're lying through their teeth and you're the fucking retard for believing them....... which is it?

And say what you will about Trump, he waded through a mountain of lies, corruption, and bullshit thrown at him by the entire government establishment, and 99% of the media, and he still won the presidency..... twice.

None of those little bitches you support ever has or ever will manage a feat like that.

"White supremacists plotted to attack power stations in the southeastern U.S., and an Ohio teenager who allegedly shared the plan said he wanted the group to be “operational” on a fast-tracked timeline if President Donald Trump were to lose his re-election bid -- Some group members also indicated that they were prepared to die for their beliefs. One man from Oshkosh, Wisconsin, allegedly told the Ohio teen: “I can say with absolute certainty that I will die for this effort. I swear it on my life.”
Well, that may have been a pretty prophetic OP. That was Wednesday, then Friday, Nashville ATT--in the southeastern US with human remains at the blast site. Maybe the FBI didn't catch all the toadies.

There are still over 30 911 centers not operating and they are struggling to restore cell phone and internet service to customers today
AT&T internet, phones, 911 still out after Nashville bombing: Updates from Saturday
Nashville Tennessean

"White supremacists plotted to attack power stations in the southeastern U.S., and an Ohio teenager who allegedly shared the plan said he wanted the group to be “operational” on a fast-tracked timeline if President Donald Trump were to lose his re-election bid -- Some group members also indicated that they were prepared to die for their beliefs. One man from Oshkosh, Wisconsin, allegedly told the Ohio teen: “I can say with absolute certainty that I will die for this effort. I swear it on my life.”
Well, that may have been a pretty prophetic OP. That was Wednesday, then Friday, Nashville ATT--in the southeastern US with human remains at the blast site. Maybe the FBI didn't catch all the toadies.

There are still over 30 911 centers not operating and they are struggling to restore cell phone and internet service to customers today
AT&T internet, phones, 911 still out after Nashville bombing: Updates from Saturday
Nashville Tennessean

1609003270753.png

Fortunately the FBI is now fully aware of these groups and individuals, and they're no longer trying all that hard to stay in the shadows.

They have become emboldened over the last four years and easier to see. One of the many positive benefits of freedom of expression.

Well not everyone can be peaceful like you democrats are.

View attachment 433670
Yep, there are dangerous, unhinged nutters on ends. And many more who enable them.

We can't achieve progress unless and until you folks are socially marginalized.
Progress towards this?
View attachment 433679

Yeah...... no.
Fuck that and fuck you.
No.

From your obedient Trumpster perspective, sure.
Do you support the leftwing riots, burning and looting in our cities the past 6 months?

I ask, but I know you will say you dont

whats missing is your solution

you never seem to have any
I say it all the time: Honest communication that begins with holding our own "sides" accountable for their misdeeds.

I've said it many, many, many times.

But it doesn't register with people like you (on both ends) because you refuse to "see" any misdeeds on your side, and you will dismiss/deny any I provide. So no longer bother.

The far-right are like mad dogs. Best to put them down before they hurt anybody else

You are advocating the genocide and oppression of a race.

That's who you are.

right wing fanatics are a race?
I think you're referring to normal traditional white Americans when you use the term "right wing fanatics".
You guys have a bad habit of labeling one thing as something it's not, in an effort to demonize and vilify.

Traditional? hardly. Y'all have been asking for a military government. Nothing about that is American at all.
No we haven't.

That is what Martial Law is. It is military government.
And isn't that sort of authoritarian behavior more like what we are seeing from so many left wing governors and mayors who are issuing edicts left and right using the bullshit "pandemic" excuse as a justification?

Seems like you are projecting to me...... you accuse the right of wanting to do what the left is already actually doing.

This is the problem with the far-right. Y'all consider the measure of freedom to be how much harm you are allowed to do to others. That is why not one member of the far-right has any human worth.

From your obedient Trumpster perspective, sure.
Do you support the leftwing riots, burning and looting in our cities the past 6 months?

I ask, but I know you will say you dont

whats missing is your solution

you never seem to have any
I say it all the time: Honest communication that begins with holding our own "sides" accountable for their misdeeds.

But it doesn't register with people like you (on both ends) because you refuse to "see" any misdeeds on your side, and you will dismiss/deny any I provide. So no longer bother.
You talk, but dont do anything

trump condemned your sides democrat mayors for allowing the riots.

and he tried to send in the national guard over the objections of dems and RINOs everywhere

but he got no words of encouragement from you

But as long as trump is in the WH....he will play down and defend the White supremacist....

But as long as trump is 8n the WH....he will play down and defend the White supremacist....
He'll at least do what he's done for the last four years- enable and embolden them.

However.... tick, tick, tick.

The far-right are like mad dogs. Best to put them down before they hurt anybody else

You are advocating the genocide and oppression of a race.

That's who you are.

right wing fanatics are a race?
I think you're referring to normal traditional white Americans when you use the term "right wing fanatics".
You guys have a bad habit of labeling one thing as something it's not, in an effort to demonize and vilify.

Traditional? hardly. Y'all have been asking for a military government. Nothing about that is American at all.
No we haven't.

That is what Martial Law is. It is military government.
And isn't that sort of authoritarian behavior more like what we are seeing from so many left wing governors and mayors who are issuing edicts left and right using the bullshit "pandemic" excuse as a justification?

Seems like you are projecting to me...... you accuse the right of wanting to do what the left is already actually doing.

This is the problem with the far-right. Y'all consider the measure of freedom to be how much harm you are allowed to do to others. That is why not one member of the far-right has any human worth.
No, that's not true.
You're full of shit.

Nashville Tennessean

You traitor pigs had to start your civil war...

It gets so much worse from here.

I've never seen you hold any Communist accountable for anything.

You slander those your party hates and excuse the filth of your party.

You're a hack, 100%

We don't know if it was you Communist who did this, or we Americans, but no matter which side, it is the hate you spread that is the cause.

Forum List

Back