FBI: White Supremacists Plotted Terrorist Attack On US Power Grid

The far-right are like mad dogs. Best to put them down before they hurt anybody else

You are advocating the genocide and oppression of a race.

That's who you are.

right wing fanatics are a race?
I think you're referring to normal traditional white Americans when you use the term "right wing fanatics".
You guys have a bad habit of labeling one thing as something it's not, in an effort to demonize and vilify.

Traditional? hardly. Y'all have been asking for a military government. Nothing about that is American at all.
No we haven't.

That is what Martial Law is. It is military government.
I haven't asked for that, I was in the military too long to ever trust it.

OTOH, you shouldn't try to steal an election and expect that there will be no consequences. How do so many people commit treason without considering that they may end up having to answer for that?

The far-right are like mad dogs. Best to put them down before they hurt anybody else

That's who you are.

Genocide is the central plank of the democrat party platform.

Y'all keep using that word

I don't think you know what it means
I think your denials are lame.

So, what is this genocide plan that y'all like to talk about?
You tell me.....

Who are you planning to "put down like dogs", and how exactly are you going to go about it?
Explain it to me step by step.

The ones who act like rabid dogs.

They are a major problem in this part of the country
Define that; give me specifics and actual facts.

Show me an example of "rabid" behavior, like for instance setting fires and attacking people in the streets....... oh wait, that's the left always doing that. :rolleyes:

They use mass dispersal chemical weapons. They are terrorists

That's who you are.

right wing fanatics are a race?
I think you're referring to normal traditional white Americans when you use the term "right wing fanatics".
You guys have a bad habit of labeling one thing as something it's not, in an effort to demonize and vilify.

Traditional? hardly. Y'all have been asking for a military government. Nothing about that is American at all.
No we haven't.

That is what Martial Law is. It is military government.
And isn't that sort of authoritarian behavior more like what we are seeing from so many left wing governors and mayors who are issuing edicts left and right using the bullshit "pandemic" excuse as a justification?

Seems like you are projecting to me...... you accuse the right of wanting to do what the left is already actually doing.

That's who you are.

You tell me.....

Who are you planning to "put down like dogs", and how exactly are you going to go about it?

Show me an example of "rabid" behavior, like for instance setting fires and attacking people in the streets....... oh wait, that's the left always doing that. :rolleyes:

Sounds more like free people seeking redress for wrongs being done to them.
What's your problem with that?

That's who you are.

You tell me.....

Using chemical weapons is not protest. It is a belligerent act against everyone in the vicinity

That's who you are.

You tell me.....

Using chemical weapons is not protest. It is a belligerent act against everyone in the vicinity
Waaaaah......

The people in that state government are lucky they haven't been dragged behind a fucking truck, considering the bullshit they have been doing. If the right was a tenth as bad as people like you try to make them out to be, that building would be in flames and all the officials in it would be hanging from the lampposts out front of it as a warning to other wanna-be tyrants.
The civility and restraint of the right is the only thing that allows these fucking authoritarian shitbags to get so far out of control in the first place.
"Rabid" my ass.......

You're full of shit.

White supremacists are not a threat. They are a joke and clearly contained. White radical anarchists, however, are a different story. These are the ones who dress in all black and cover their faces terrorizing innocent people and using fascist techniques all in a supposed platform to be against fascism.

Funny, that's not what the FBI and DHS are telling us.

The hippies told US not to listen to the government.

democrats have a final solution in store for the white people problem.

1608993217028.png

Your Brown Shirt are in the streets on a 10 month long Kristalnacht. You spew hatred of whites 24/7 on the party media. All problems are cause by Der Juden, the whites. The scapegoat is the center of every hate piece by the little Goebbels of the party propaganda corps. When the Brown Shirts create "autonomous zones" the Reich press of Newsweek runs stories about how "Der Juden" are engaged in "hate crimes." When the Brown Shirts burn Kenosha to the ground, the Reich press of the New York Times tells us how "Der Juden" are the real terrorists and that if we just eradicate the white supremacists all will be good. As your Brown Shirts burn Atlanta, Reich press CNN tells us the Brown Shirts are peaceful, that "Der Juden" are the problem and are engaged in the hate crime of having white skin. When a mob of Brown Shirts tear down the gates and advance to burn the homes of Der Juden, the Reich Fuhrer Kim Foxx tries to put Der Juden in jail should they defend their lives and property.

What is the genocide plan, Herr Himmler? Obvious.

Who are acting like "rabid dogs" Herr Himmler?

1608994407002.png

Ah, but you don't mean your Brown Shirts, you mean Der Juden, the whites.

Plus they have horns of make Matzo from the blood of Communist babies - depriving you of sacrificing the babies to Baal at a Planned Parenthood temple.

Fortunately the FBI is now fully aware of these groups and individuals, and they're no longer trying all that hard to stay in the shadows.

They have become emboldened over the last four years and easier to see. One of the many positive benefits of freedom of expression.
Like Tennessee

Fortunately the FBI is now fully aware of these groups and individuals, and they're no longer trying all that hard to stay in the shadows.

They have become emboldened over the last four years and easier to see. One of the many positive benefits of freedom of expression.

Well not everyone can be peaceful like you democrats are.

1608997938825.png

View attachment 433670
Yep, there are dangerous, unhinged nutters on ends. And many more who enable them.

We can't achieve progress unless and until you folks are socially marginalized.

You do know that Obama was president for 8 years.....

I don't recall all of this non-stop white hate unless a black guy being in the WH is non-stop white to you.....

Wouldn't be surprising -- you reactionary cucks are pretty fragile that way

Obama fomented racism, no question. But the levels of racism over the last 4 years are beyond the pale.

Is this you, Biff?

View attachment 433050
We laugh

but if children grow up and the only history they are taught is that white europeans who colonized America were evil monsters who mistreated minorities its has the result of creating self-hating guilt-ridden white libs and hate-filled minorities

View attachment 433670
Please, according to libs those are all KKK members in blackface

Forum List

Back