FDA now says doctors may prescribe ivermectin to treat COVID

Ivermectin was prescribed all over the world to treat COVID. Especially in central and South America.

Of course it helped treat the virus.Cult fucks have big pharma’s cock all the way down their throats and they are choking on it like a dog with a chicken bone.

You probably dont approve it, considering everything you say on here is either a lie or misleading.
These fucking retarded lefties are a menace to society.

What part of it's => MY <= decision and NOT YOURS escapes these fucking asswipes?

So....we have a lawyer (not a doctor) saying that the FDA says it's Ok..reported in not the NY Times or the Washington Post..but Chinese Dissident Misinformation Daily. :)

You are FREE to deworm yourself anytime you'd like.
Psst...It still doesn't help with COVID.

See "Conclusions and Relevance" section.

Wonder Twin Powers...Activate!!...Shape of..A Horse!!...Form of...a Deworming Pill! :auiqs.jpg:

^^^Look at this anti-science nutter, gets his medical information from people like Rachel Maddow instead of the FDA.

These fucking retarded lefties are a menace to society.

What part of it's => MY <= decision and NOT YOURS escapes these fucking asswipes?
Again, no one is restricting your use of the drug if a doctor is dumb enough to prescribe it for you.
You are free to deworm yourself anytime you'd like. But your misinformation to the masses needs to be countered.
Because there might be people smart enough not to take the misinformation at face value.
People like you? Knock yourself out.

But in the end, we all know what is really the reason you want this information to be true.
Anything, and I mean ANYTHING to exonerate the savior! :auiqs.jpg:

Again, no one is restricting your use of the drug if a doctor is dumb enough to prescribe it for you.

BULLSHIT, you lying fucking asshole.

You are free to deworm yourself anytime you'd like.

BULLSHIT

You're a total fucking liar.

But your misinformation to the masses needs to be countered.
Because there might be people smart enough not to take the misinformation at face value.

YOU are not the arbiter of truth, asshole.

People like you? Knock yourself out.

But in the end, we all know what is really the reason you want this information to be true.
Anything, and I mean ANYTHING to exonerate the savior! :auiqs.jpg:

You're a complete asshole.

I'll bet you got beaten up a lot as a kid.

BULLSHIT, you lying fucking asshole.

BULLSHIT

You're a total fucking liar.

YOU are not the arbiter of truth, asshole.

You're a complete asshole.

I'll bet you got beaten up a lot as a kid.
Cap swear words all ya got, Skippy?
Again, I don't care if you're dumb enough to take the drug.
But you don't just get to spout off any bullshit and sing it as truth.

Forum List

Back