FEAR: Woodward's new book abt. the "harrowing life" inside Trump's WH!

The quotes coming out of the book from the press are EXACTLY what we thought they would be.
Everyone around Trump thinks he's a fucking idiot.

Woodward is good at taking advantage.

As for those working for Trump, well if they don't do the job then they should get chewed out or fired. That's the way it is folks.

When the man in charge wants it done, do it.

Woodward needs to retire. His day is long done.

Yeah, right.
I bet you've never read a word of any of his books.
He's also written critically of the Clintons and Bush.
But you fucking wouldn't know that.
Trumpanzees are the most illiterate people in the country.

41AyWt%2Bp3hL._SX324_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

sod_pb_cover.jpg

Here is some more fun facts about the Orange Buffoon and his entitled family:

1. Sessions:

ā€œThis guy is mentally retarded. Heā€™s this dumb Southernerā€¦ He couldnā€™t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama,ā€

This begs the question why is Trump insulting his dumb southern base.

2.John Dowd, Trump's ex-lawyer on Trump

ā€œIā€™m not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot. And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, ā€˜I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?ā€™ ā€

3. Mattis on the Trump's understanding of Korea

ā€œI think we could be so rich if we weren't stupid,ā€ Trump later said in the meeting, with Woodward reporting the president later said the U.S. was being played as ā€œsuckers.ā€

ā€œWeā€™re doing this in order to prevent World War III,ā€ Mattis explained to the president, according to Woodward.

After Trump left the meeting, Woodward writes, ā€œMattis was particularly exasperated and alarmed, telling close associates that the president acted likeā€”and had the understanding ofā€”ā€˜a fifth- or sixth-grader.ā€™ā€

4. Cohen saving the country

In an effort to curb the presidentā€™s ā€œmost dangerous impulses,ā€ Trumpā€™s former chief economic adviser Gary Cohn swiped multiple official documents from the presidentā€™s desk so he wouldnā€™t sign them, according to Woodward.

"I stole it off his desk," Cohn told an associate of a document withdrawing the U.S. from a crucial trade deal with South Korea, per the excerpts reviewed by CNN. "I wouldn't let him see it. He's never going to see that document. Got to protect the country.ā€

Cohn also allegedly removed from the Oval Office a notification letter to withdraw from the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), worried about the economic repercussions of pulling out.

Eager to withdraw from the international trade deal, Trump told former White House aid Rob Porter, ā€œWhy arenā€™t we getting this done? Do your job. Itā€™s tap, tap, tap. Youā€™re just tapping me along. I want to do this.ā€

When Porter consulted Cohn about the request, Cohn told him not to worry, allegedly replying: ā€œI can stop this. Iā€™ll just take the paper off his desk.ā€

5. On dopey Ivanka

ā€œYouā€™re a goddamn staffer!ā€ former chief White House strategist Steve Bannon reportedly screamed at her, insisting she report to the chief of staff like all other aides. ā€œYou walk around this place and act like youā€™re in charge, and youā€™re not. Youā€™re on staff!ā€

Her response, according to Woodward: ā€œIā€™m not a staffer! Iā€™ll never be a staffer. Iā€™m the first daughter.ā€

6. Trump the Ernest Hemingway of Twitter

And when Twitter expanded its character limit to 280, Trumpā€”ever-so-pleased with his tweeting habitsā€”reportedly said, ā€œItā€™s a good thing, but it's a bit of a shame because I was the Ernest Hemingway of 140 characters."

The 10 Most Explosive Revelations From Bob Woodwardā€™s New Trump Book

Trump is beyond a fucking idiot. He is on a whole other plane of idiocy.

""""This guy is mentally retarded. Heā€™s this dumb Southernerā€¦ He couldnā€™t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama,ā€

Trump thinks the same about his redneck Southern base, too.
But they're too fucking stupid to realize it.
So for once in my life I agree with Trump.

And yet one more sucker is parted from his money. It's a fake book written by someone who is desperately seeking relevance. Even those he wrote about are saying it's crap...

DmSLnP_WsAAm_Vd.jpg

DmSL1REXcAA7PId.jpg

DmSOdZJWsAALTQg.jpg

I can't wait until this arrives in my mail.

Eat shit, Judge Jeanine. LOL!

"""......Number 1 on the Amazon Top 100 list, and it wonā€™t even be available until 9/11.

Woodwardā€™s ā€˜Fearā€™ No. 1 on Amazon before release, wants $60 for talk

" Fear: Trump in the White House" is selling fast in pre-sales and Amazon said it is the top seller among political books and in a day where multiple outlets published explosive excerpts the book jumped from 12th place to first place in under six hours.

And the huge book seller isnā€™t discounting "Fear ," keeping the pre-release price at $28.70. """""
When it flops, what then? Screaming at the sky?

I'm shocked that so many moonbats are actually spending money to buy a book they won't even read. Must be some big bulk orders by a bunch of Soros organizations driving up the rating.

As to be expected when the shit hits the fan rumputins minions will just say it is fake news.

Did he also report that the president expects his staff to do their jobs as he wants them to - or else?

What else should he expect?

Oh yeah, real happy humans doing their job. (Who the F do you think you are kidding?)

mcmaster-edit-1024x535.jpg

president-donald-trump-national-security-advisor-hr-mcmaster-white-picture-id858033766

5984d3324fc3c0104c8b468d-750-562.jpg

president-donald-trump-white-house-chief-of-staff-john-kelly-and-picture-id858033756

Yeah, they're all probably PRAYING here, right? (Is that my imagination or is that BRASS on sleeves up that line of sight?)

063_943941828-e1523335776411-640x400.jpg

OMG, the only thing missing is 6 nooses hanging over their heads.

donald-trump-military-usa-comey.jpg
Yep, a picture is worth a 1000 words. In Trump's case, 10,000. Even BOLTON looks like he is in pain. Take a look at that General 2 seats down. Look at the 'RIBBONED' offcer next to Pence. And Pence looks like he really wants to be there, don't you think?

I'm shocked that so many moonbats are actually spending money to buy a book they won't even read. Must be some big bulk orders by a bunch of Soros organizations driving up the rating.

In their feverish little fantasy world, this is supposed to be the book that will give them some great revelation that will finally get Trump out of office.

They're truly livin' the dream.

In their feverish little fantasy world, this is supposed to be the book that will give them some great revelation that will finally get Trump out of office.

They're truly livin' the dream.

I'm waiting for Mueller's opus "What Happened"...oops that's been done already. How about: "Fear and Loathing in an Epic Fail"?

"""......Number 1 on the Amazon Top 100 list, and it wonā€™t even be available until 9/11.

" Fear: Trump in the White House" is selling fast in pre-sales and Amazon said it is the top seller among political books and in a day where multiple outlets published explosive excerpts the book jumped from 12th place to first place in under six hours.

And the huge book seller isnā€™t discounting "Fear ," keeping the pre-release price at $28.70. """""
"Then Omarosa told me..."

Not a single source went on record in this book of falsehoods....Woodward just joined Bernstein in the nuthouse for disgraced journalists.....what is it about Trump that causes his enemies to soil their reputations at the very end of their careers?....

"Then Omarosa told me..."
No...

That was Oprah...

Here is some more fun facts about the Orange Buffoon and his entitled family:

1. Sessions:

ā€œThis guy is mentally retarded. Heā€™s this dumb Southernerā€¦ He couldnā€™t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama,ā€

This begs the question why is Trump insulting his dumb southern base.

2.John Dowd, Trump's ex-lawyer on Trump

ā€œIā€™m not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot. And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, ā€˜I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?ā€™ ā€

3. Mattis on the Trump's understanding of Korea

ā€œI think we could be so rich if we weren't stupid,ā€ Trump later said in the meeting, with Woodward reporting the president later said the U.S. was being played as ā€œsuckers.ā€

ā€œWeā€™re doing this in order to prevent World War III,ā€ Mattis explained to the president, according to Woodward.

After Trump left the meeting, Woodward writes, ā€œMattis was particularly exasperated and alarmed, telling close associates that the president acted likeā€”and had the understanding ofā€”ā€˜a fifth- or sixth-grader.ā€™ā€

4. Cohen saving the country

In an effort to curb the presidentā€™s ā€œmost dangerous impulses,ā€ Trumpā€™s former chief economic adviser Gary Cohn swiped multiple official documents from the presidentā€™s desk so he wouldnā€™t sign them, according to Woodward.

"I stole it off his desk," Cohn told an associate of a document withdrawing the U.S. from a crucial trade deal with South Korea, per the excerpts reviewed by CNN. "I wouldn't let him see it. He's never going to see that document. Got to protect the country.ā€

Cohn also allegedly removed from the Oval Office a notification letter to withdraw from the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), worried about the economic repercussions of pulling out.

Eager to withdraw from the international trade deal, Trump told former White House aid Rob Porter, ā€œWhy arenā€™t we getting this done? Do your job. Itā€™s tap, tap, tap. Youā€™re just tapping me along. I want to do this.ā€

When Porter consulted Cohn about the request, Cohn told him not to worry, allegedly replying: ā€œI can stop this. Iā€™ll just take the paper off his desk.ā€

5. On dopey Ivanka

ā€œYouā€™re a goddamn staffer!ā€ former chief White House strategist Steve Bannon reportedly screamed at her, insisting she report to the chief of staff like all other aides. ā€œYou walk around this place and act like youā€™re in charge, and youā€™re not. Youā€™re on staff!ā€

Her response, according to Woodward: ā€œIā€™m not a staffer! Iā€™ll never be a staffer. Iā€™m the first daughter.ā€

6. Trump the Ernest Hemingway of Twitter

And when Twitter expanded its character limit to 280, Trumpā€”ever-so-pleased with his tweeting habitsā€”reportedly said, ā€œItā€™s a good thing, but it's a bit of a shame because I was the Ernest Hemingway of 140 characters."

The 10 Most Explosive Revelations From Bob Woodwardā€™s New Trump Book

Trump is beyond a fucking idiot. He is on a whole other plane of idiocy.

""""This guy is mentally retarded. Heā€™s this dumb Southernerā€¦ He couldnā€™t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama,ā€

Trump thinks the same about his redneck Southern base, too.
But they're too fucking stupid to realize it.
So for once in my life I agree with Trump.

You are 100% correct! This comment reveals what really Trump thinks about his voters and base. Trump would never want his base as members of his clubs. I think he truly despises them.

I'm not going to read the book, but can someone post the bit where President Dearest hits them with wire hangers while flinging around a bunch of Bon Ami cleaner?

Just think how many rolls of toilet paper you can get for $28.70.

You got fucked.

Wolff had his book confirmed with tons of actual recordings of interviews and the inbred crowd still didn't believe him. VOTE THIS NOVEMBER.

Upbutt liberals will love little woody's fantasy book and here's why...

768.jpg

Forum List

Back