FEAR: Woodward's new book abt. the "harrowing life" inside Trump's WH!

Woodward is good at taking advantage.

As for those working for Trump, well if they don't do the job then they should get chewed out or fired. That's the way it is folks.

When the man in charge wants it done, do it.

Woodward needs to retire. His day is long done.
As if trump would fire anyone. He has people for that. But what if he wants to fire the people he has fire other people?

Not a single source went on record in this book of falsehoods.
Of course, you could not possibly know that they are falshoods. At least the people who believe them probably true have a mountain of circumstantial evidence in the form of president moron's bizarre behavior and literally every report about the white house, ever. You, of course, just view him as your infallible cult leader and assert with 100% certainty that they are falsehoods, which makes you much worse than them.

Last edited:
Schizo Trump (read the last 2 sentences). Sounds like a real fun summer 'joyful' read, huh?

‘FEAR’: Watergate reporter Bob Woodward’s new book will detail the ‘harrowing life’ inside the Trump White House

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
30 JUL 2018 AT 19:20 ET

Bob-Woodward-MSNBC-800x430.png
Bob Woodward (MSNBC)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

Watergate journalist Bob Woodward’s new book showcases the “harrowing life” of people within Donald Trump’s White House.

The Washington Post reported that the book, titled “Fear: Trump in the White House,” was kept under wraps at publishing house Simon & Schuster until recently.

The title comes from an interview Woodward conducted with Trump in April 2016 in which he said he believes power is derived from fear.

Woodward and Post reporter Robert Costa asked Trump if he agreed with a quote from President Barack Obama in which he said that “real power means you can get what you want without having to exert violence.”

“Well, I think there’s a certain truth to that,” Trump said in initial agreement with his predecessor. “Real power is through respect.”

He then added, however, that he thinks “real power is, I don’t even want to use the word: ‘Fear.’”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/fea...p-white-house/

Just more libtard bull shit....

I can't wait until this arrives in my mail.

Eat shit, Judge Jeanine. LOL!

"""......Number 1 on the Amazon Top 100 list, and it won’t even be available until 9/11.

Woodward’s ‘Fear’ No. 1 on Amazon before release, wants $60 for talk

" Fear: Trump in the White House" is selling fast in pre-sales and Amazon said it is the top seller among political books and in a day where multiple outlets published explosive excerpts the book jumped from 12th place to first place in under six hours.

And the huge book seller isn’t discounting "Fear ," keeping the pre-release price at $28.70. """""

Of course it will sell. It's political kitsch.

I'll eventually get a copy out of the dollar bin.

Woodward is committing career suicide.

Schizo Trump (read the last 2 sentences). Sounds like a real fun summer 'joyful' read, huh?

‘FEAR’: Watergate reporter Bob Woodward’s new book will detail the ‘harrowing life’ inside the Trump White House

default.gif

NOOR AL-SIBAI
30 JUL 2018 AT 19:20 ET

Bob-Woodward-MSNBC-800x430.png
Bob Woodward (MSNBC)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

Watergate journalist Bob Woodward’s new book showcases the “harrowing life” of people within Donald Trump’s White House.

The Washington Post reported that the book, titled “Fear: Trump in the White House,” was kept under wraps at publishing house Simon & Schuster until recently.

The title comes from an interview Woodward conducted with Trump in April 2016 in which he said he believes power is derived from fear.

Woodward and Post reporter Robert Costa asked Trump if he agreed with a quote from President Barack Obama in which he said that “real power means you can get what you want without having to exert violence.”

“Well, I think there’s a certain truth to that,” Trump said in initial agreement with his predecessor. “Real power is through respect.”

He then added, however, that he thinks “real power is, I don’t even want to use the word: ‘Fear.’”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/fea...p-white-house/

Just another fart in the wind to pump up the libtard base.....

What a bunch of Dumb Asses.....

The walls are closing in:abgg2q.jpg:

"""......Number 1 on the Amazon Top 100 list, and it won’t even be available until 9/11.

" Fear: Trump in the White House" is selling fast in pre-sales and Amazon said it is the top seller among political books and in a day where multiple outlets published explosive excerpts the book jumped from 12th place to first place in under six hours.

And the huge book seller isn’t discounting "Fear ," keeping the pre-release price at $28.70. """""
When it flops, what then? Screaming at the sky?
Because Woodward's books flop?

Of course, he will be able to retire, after the global sales of this book. Haha..suicide by Dollar bill.... Sure.

Of course, he will be able to retire, after the global sales of this book. Haha..suicide by Dollar bill.... Sure.
Dollar Bill? You mean Bill Clinton!

With all the prestige of Dan Rather.

With all the prestige of Dan Rather.
Wait, let me get this straight (you're a bit slippery):

You think these are lies?

Everyone Woodward quotes is coming out and calling him an outright liar. His anonymous sources live only in his imagination.
Except he said he had hundreds of hours of tape.

And he played a very long recording of Trump that included Kellyanne Conway and some other woman just to show he has tapes.

Oops!

No,

I mean

OOPS!

Carl Bernstein is calling on Kelly to resign and testify before Congress. He should testify before Congress and expose Woodward.

Carl Bernstein is calling on Kelly to resign and testify before Congress. He should testify before Congress and expose Woodward.
Expose him for what?
Telling the Truth?
Being honest?
This is America. The only problem we have is our leader learned how to lead from a Banana Republic.

Expose him for what?
Telling the Truth?
Being honest?
This is America. The only problem we have is our leader learned how to lead from a Banana Republic.
Expose him word for word on every lie Woodward put in that book.

Expose him for what?
Telling the Truth?
Being honest?
Expose him word for word on every lie Woodward put in that book.
It's not gonna happen. Woodward told Trump he has hundreds of hours of tape. And they played a tape of Woodward talking to Trump telling Trump he has hundreds of hours.
And he asked his secretary how much of the book was first hand accounts off the hundreds of hours of tapes and she said all of it.
In the very long tape, Trump asks why Woodward didn't call him (Trump) and Woodward said he tried many times. He even told Kellyanne and Trump said here Kellyanne, this guy said he talked to you. So she gets on the line and tells him that she did pass the message on to Trump. And then Trump complains that no one tells him anything.

He was playing that recording just to show that he does indeed have hundreds of hours of tapes he recorded from people working at the White House.

So sad that you feel bad, but you know what Trump thinks about your kind:

“This guy is mentally retarded. He’s this dumb Southerner. … He couldn’t even be a one-person country lawyer down in Alabama.”
Trump talking about Sessions. I'm sure Trump uses this language all the time.

"....and then Trump leans over, between swings of a beer, and he sez to me, yanno, Vlad hacked Hillary's election'"

Forum List

Back