FEAR: Woodward's new book abt. the "harrowing life" inside Trump's WH!

Reince Priebus said when you put a snake and a rat and a falcon and a rabbit and a shark and a seal in the zoo without walls things start getting nasty and bloody.

He was referring to the White House.

John Kelly called Trump an idiot matters said Trump has the understanding of a sixth grader.

All quotes from the book.

Don’t these Republicans understand that if people made these claims without back up that they could be sued?

You watch Woodward will never be sued.
Still waiting for the tape..... liar......

Now they’re showing some of trumps insults.

He called Jeff sessions mentally retarded and the dumb southerner.

He called Reince Priebus a little rat.

He said Rudy Giuliani was a little baby that needs to be changed.

He said McMaster’s suits like a beer salesman.

And he said Wilbur Ross is past your prime.

I’m reading the quotes.

In essence he’s saying I know you are but what am I?

I’m reading the quotes.
Where is the tape?.....liar.....

Trump trashed a gold star family and he slandered John McCain’s military career.
Why would anyone think these people are making this stuff up?
It’s clearly who he is.

I’m reading the quotes.

:whatsign::umno::no_text11::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

I’m reading the quotes.
They’ve only played about five times on CNN and MSNBC. You just Gotta stop watching Fox.

Trump trashed a gold star family and he slandered John McCain’s military career.
It’s clearly who he is
He criticized a man and his wife for attacking him and McCain deserved what he got from Trump after trying to ruin his Campaign.....

I’m reading the quotes.
Don’t say anything you got to apologize for later dumb dumb.

They’ve only played about five times on CNN and MSNBC. You just Gotta stop watching Fox
Fing liar...you don't have shit....if there was a tape it would be viral by now....tard....you need to turn off CNN...it is harming you...

It’s clearly who he is
He criticized a man and his wife for attacking him and McCain deserved what he got from Trump after trying to ruin his Campaign.....
Wow talk about reworking history.

They’ve only played about five times on CNN and MSNBC. You just Gotta stop watching Fox
Fing liar...you don't have shit....if there was a tape it would be viral by now....tard....you need to turn off CNN...it is harming you...
Wow I guess they really got a good voice mimics then, one that sounded just like trump one that sounded just like Woodward one that sounded just like Kellyanne Conway.

Wow I guess they really got a good voice mimics then, one that sounded just like trump one that sounded just like Woodward one that sounded just like Kellyanne Conway
Gee but you can't find that bit of gold?.....

Wow I guess they really got a good voice mimics then, one that sounded just like trump one that sounded just like Woodward one that sounded just like Kellyanne Conway
Gee but you can't find that bit of gold?.....
You nitwit. I just did a search on Woodward Trump and Kellyanne Conway tape on Google and like a dozen links to it came up.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...j41j46j0i131j46i131j0i131i155j0i3.4yoe7DQiOVg
Your fake link doesn't play a tape....BuuuuuaaaaaahahahahahaFAIL....

There is no tape of white house personnel disparaging Trump...denard is a liar and so is Woodward....don't believe them...

Woodward's new book is confirmation rather than revelation – of Trump’s ignorance, stupidity, arrogance, recklessness, and contempt for sound, responsible governance.

The majority of Americans who voted against Trump were wise and correct to do so; the minority of voters to put him in office were disastrously wrong, having placed America and her allies in great jeopardy.

Woodward's new book is confirmation rather than revelation – of Trump’s ignorance, stupidity, arrogance, recklessness, and contempt for sound, responsible governance.

The majority of Americans who voted against Trump were wise and correct to do so; the minority of voters to put him in office were disastrously wrong, having placed America and her allies in great jeopardy.
Fiction.....total fabrication....a lie in book form....

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back