Feb 28th is National Day of Masklessness

Same here - I am mostly maskless, but my activity outside of the house is going for walks and seeing maskless family.

The face diapers are ineffective. The shutdowns are destroying our economy and making children in particular mentally ill. A society that sacrifices its children for the imagined safety of adults is doomed to failure.

Enough. No more mask. No more shutdowns. Open the schools.

I respect the rights of individual property owners to request mask-wearing on premises, so I comply with their wishes.

Beyond that, I'm living pretty much as I did pre-Covid.
I second this. The only public place that I don't wear a mask to is church and that is because the preacher doesn't make anyone wear one if they don't want to.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Last edited:
You Qultists and your ignorance parades :rolleyes:

^^^ Diagnosis: Terminal TDS and Projection combined! ^^^

It says a great deal about you Proggies that you sacrifice children for your comfort.

All stores here require them as they have chosen to have customers wear masks. No mask no entry. I don't care what others do that's fine. I plan on wearing mine long after I get the vaccine.

It would be nice to get back to in person worship. Our church council has closed it until Jan 2022.

Same here - I am mostly maskless, but my activity outside of the house is going for walks and seeing maskless family.

The face diapers are ineffective. The shutdowns are destroying our economy and making children in particular mentally ill. A society that sacrifices its children for the imagined safety of adults is doomed to failure.

Emperor Inslee, in WA, has begun to fear a recall effort and recanted on his punitive, partisan, political regional lockdowns. He said we are free to go into Phase 2 on Monday and then in a 'magnanimous' gesture moved it up a day so that we could celebrate Valentines. Gee, he is such a giving leader. FUCK HIM. I am a firm believer that when government overreaches, the ONLY recourse left is civil disobedience.

Emperor Inslee, in WA, has begun to fear a recall effort and recanted on his punitive, partisan, political regional lockdowns. He said we are free to go into Phase 2 on Monday and then in a 'magnanimous' gesture moved it up a day so that we could celebrate Valentines. Gee, he is such a giving leader. FUCK HIM. I am a firm believer that when government overreaches, the ONLY recourse left is civil disobedience.

This is one of the reasons why the Progs are putting the Social Control into hyperdrive. They are terrified of the backlash.

What other states do don't affect me. Non kind of issue.

Then you are incredibly dense. The things that blue states do are now being implemented at by the Xiden Fraudulency.

Forum List

Back