February is Black History Month

Your lack of concern for my safety is noted. Screw you.

Such a little potty mouth.

I always try to treat people with the same level of respect and civility that they show me.

With you lefties, that takes a lot of work.

If it makes you feel any better...Black History Month is a short month

I ever tell you about my Father-in-law experiences during the Civil Right's Movement?

Lets hear

He volunteered to be partners with the first black detective in the local large city. He was actually denied service because he was with his partner. He took REAL flak for his action.

Why don't you see if you can manage your own response before you attempt to prance around and fix everyone else's, k?

It was a reference to a claim that RW made very recently in this thread. If you missed it, trust me, my point was very relevant to his previous claim.

SO, tell me again how we DON'T focus on past injustices to inflame old wounds...

Your words son. If you feel wounded speak to that. Don't attempt to tell me what everyone else feels.

RW recently claimed that we DON'T focus on past injustices on Black History Month.

And then he posts a picture of a past injustice.

That was my point.

Are you getting any of this? CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

Do you know what "History" means?

DUde. Man up and admit that you were stone cold busted. Take the hit. It's a little hit. Doesn't mean much.

Read post #134

Things like Black History Month help bring us together to gain a better understanding of their history and culture. The only ones it tears apart are the Snowflakes who whine every year because we would actually celebrate the contributions of African Americans

Such a little potty mouth.

I always try to treat people with the same level of respect and civility that they show me.

I ever tell you about my Father-in-law experiences during the Civil Right's Movement?

Lets hear

He volunteered to be partners with the first black detective in the local large city. He was actually denied service because he was with his partner. He took REAL flak for his action.

Sounds like a righteous dude....you all should be proud

Lets hear

Sounds like a righteous dude

IMO, he is.

He was a marine before he was a cop. He was a cop in a big city during the 60s.

Today he is what you would consider a conservative Trump voter.

The way you lefties are so quick to call people racist, on the slightest excuse, is unforgivable.

As they lecture you about all their supposed contributions to civilization, keep this site in mind:

Black Invention Myths

How dare you! Our African American bretherin have contributed an infanant amount of significance to our society. Since your racist ass is too ignorant to understand the cultural contributions and inventions of African Americans, I'll make you a list. Try and refute the truth you racist bastard!

African American inventions and cultural contributions.

1. The 75% out of wedlock birth rate.
2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
7. The most fucked up neighborhoods in the United States.
8. The most corrupt politicians in the United States
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing
12. Entitlement mentality

I could continue but you get the point. Thousands of police officers, guidance counselors, prison guards, sports companies, Nike, record companies, liquor stores, jewelry stores, tire rim shops, Cadillac, and social workers depend on African Americans and their cultural contributions to society. How would you feel,if you were a police officer and you were fired along with 90% of your police force due to the crime that wasn't committed by African Americans? Diversity is a strength my friend. You need to give up your racist ways and face reality. Those prisons are here to stay!

13.) Excessive celebration
14.) Spinning rims
15.) crack pipe
16.) baby momma
17.) bling bling

Lets hear

IMO, he is.

The way you lefties are so quick to call people racist, on the slightest excuse, is unforgivable.

Good for your dad for simply doing the normal and decent thing even if others around him avoided it. This should be what we all do, not an event so unusual it requires pointing out. Perhaps you could consider leading by example, you certainly didn't here branding all "lefties" as you did. So if you ever decide to be something other than that which you decry, please engage us all again so we can witness it. If all you have is the usual tripe which you offered here; bashing all "lefties" for the few who you say bash "all righties", expect the same welcome.

As they lecture you about all their supposed contributions to civilization, keep this site in mind:

Black Invention Myths

How dare you! Our African American bretherin have contributed an infanant amount of significance to our society. Since your racist ass is too ignorant to understand the cultural contributions and inventions of African Americans, I'll make you a list. Try and refute the truth you racist bastard!

2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing

I could continue but you get the point. Thousands of police officers, guidance counselors, prison guards, sports companies, Nike, record companies, liquor stores, jewelry stores, tire rim shops, Cadillac, and social workers depend on African Americans and their cultural contributions to society. How would you feel,if you were a police officer and you were fired along with 90% of your police force due to the crime that wasn't committed by African Americans? Diversity is a strength my friend. You need to give up your racist ways and face reality. Those prisons are here to stay!

14.) Spinning rims
15.) crack pipe
16.) baby momma
17.) bling bling

Everytime you see both Obama and Trump in the same screen shot or image, remind yourself that the dude with the slew of kids from 3 baby mommas is the white guy.

Yet no matter how hard I try I cannot seem to muster one Fuck to give.
GaF_fullanimation.gif~c200

A whole fucking month, I mean seriously, folks. This is why Liberalism is a mental disorder.

A whole fucking month, I mean seriously, folks. This is why Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Oh, did the "liberals" do that? So why haven't "conservatives" offered a bill to cut the time frame down.

Why does that upset you so?
What were you doing that month that was so important?

Black Invention Myths

2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing

14.) Spinning rims
15.) crack pipe
16.) baby momma
17.) bling bling

Everytime you see both Obama and Trump in the same screen shot or image, remind yourself that the dude with the slew of kids from 3 baby mommas is the white guy.

All I can think of who would eat out Manchelle.

I didn't even know it's black history month. I don't think it's necessary to dedicate a whole month to blacks. This is a multi racial nation.

Lets hear

IMO, he is.

Good for your dad for simply doing the normal and decent thing even if others around him avoided it. This should be what we all do, not an event so unusual it requires pointing out. Perhaps you could consider leading by example, you certainly didn't here branding all "lefties" as you did. So if you ever decide to be something other than that which you decry, please engage us all again so we can witness it. If all you have is the usual tripe which you offered here; bashing all "lefties" for the few who you say bash "all righties", expect the same welcome.

1. It was not normal at the time.

2. Lefties are a group that generally exhibit certain beliefs and behaviors. It is absurdity to pretend that they are not.

3. I am not what I decry. You merely don't understand anything of what I say. A common trait among liberals, as demonstrated by science. ‘The Righteous Mind,’ by Jonathan Haidt

4. The vast majority of lefties engage in the vile behavior of which I speak. I respond in kind because it is normally all I find to reply TOO. Give me a real response instead of bullshit and watch me fall on it like a starving dog on a bone.

Black Invention Myths

2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing

14.) Spinning rims
15.) crack pipe
16.) baby momma
17.) bling bling

A fair point.

Though to be really fair, he did at least marry the moms and provide for the kids.

I didn't even know it's black history month. I don't think it's necessary to dedicate a whole month to blacks. This is a multi racial nation.

If it was only a week....what would you be doing the rest of the month?
Why do conservatives get so upset any time a black person is honored?
Remember the temper tantrums over a MLK holiday?

If it was only a week....what would you be doing the rest of the month?
Why do conservatives get so upset any time a black person is honored?
Remember the temper tantrums over a MLK holiday?

You've been repeatedly answered on that, why do you keep repeating your question?

Forum List

Back