🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

February is Black History Month

As they lecture you about all their supposed contributions to civilization, keep this site in mind:

Black Invention Myths

How dare you! Our African American bretherin have contributed an infanant amount of significance to our society. Since your racist ass is too ignorant to understand the cultural contributions and inventions of African Americans, I'll make you a list. Try and refute the truth you racist bastard!

African American inventions and cultural contributions.

1. The 75% out of wedlock birth rate.
2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
7. The most fucked up neighborhoods in the United States.
8. The most corrupt politicians in the United States
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing
12. Entitlement mentality

I could continue but you get the point. Thousands of police officers, guidance counselors, prison guards, sports companies, Nike, record companies, liquor stores, jewelry stores, tire rim shops, Cadillac, and social workers depend on African Americans and their cultural contributions to society. How would you feel,if you were a police officer and you were fired along with 90% of your police force due to the crime that wasn't committed by African Americans? Diversity is a strength my friend. You need to give up your racist ways and face reality. Those prisons are here to stay!

13.) Excessive celebration
14.) Spinning rims
15.) crack pipe
16.) baby momma
17.) bling bling

Everytime you see both Obama and Trump in the same screen shot or image, remind yourself that the dude with the slew of kids from 3 baby mommas is the white guy.

A fair point.

Though to be really fair, he did at least marry the moms and provide for the kids.
His are great, productive kids.

A whole fucking month, I mean seriously, folks. This is why Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Why does that upset you so?
What were you doing that month that was so important?
I didn't even know it's black history month. I don't think it's necessary to dedicate a whole month to blacks. This is a multi racial nation.

If it was only a week....what would you be doing the rest of the month?
Why do conservatives get so upset any time a black person is honored?
Remember the temper tantrums over a MLK holiday?

You've been repeatedly answered on that, why do you keep repeating your question?

Still waiting for your answer

A whole fucking month, I mean seriously, folks. This is why Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Why does that upset you so?
What were you doing that month that was so important?
I didn't even know it's black history month. I don't think it's necessary to dedicate a whole month to blacks. This is a multi racial nation.

If it was only a week....what would you be doing the rest of the month?
Why do conservatives get so upset any time a black person is honored?
Remember the temper tantrums over a MLK holiday?

You've been repeatedly answered on that, why do you keep repeating your question?

Still waiting for your answer

Your question has been repeatedly answered, honestly and seriously, yet you pretend otherwise, why is that?

Fallacies - List of Logical Fallacies

It seems you are using either the Loaded Question Fallacy or the Personal Incredulity Fallacy as propaganda tools.

By doing that, you are acknowledging that you cannot support your position on it's merits.

But that you are too dishonest to admit it.

THus, dishonest propaganda.

As they lecture you about all their supposed contributions to civilization, keep this site in mind:

Black Invention Myths

How dare you! Our African American bretherin have contributed an infanant amount of significance to our society. Since your racist ass is too ignorant to understand the cultural contributions and inventions of African Americans, I'll make you a list. Try and refute the truth you racist bastard!

2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing

I could continue but you get the point. Thousands of police officers, guidance counselors, prison guards, sports companies, Nike, record companies, liquor stores, jewelry stores, tire rim shops, Cadillac, and social workers depend on African Americans and their cultural contributions to society. How would you feel,if you were a police officer and you were fired along with 90% of your police force due to the crime that wasn't committed by African Americans? Diversity is a strength my friend. You need to give up your racist ways and face reality. Those prisons are here to stay!

14.) Spinning rims
15.) crack pipe
16.) baby momma
17.) bling bling

Everytime you see both Obama and Trump in the same screen shot or image, remind yourself that the dude with the slew of kids from 3 baby mommas is the white guy.

All I can think of who would eat out Manchelle.

Might want to see a therapist abut that.

Because the black one is a sissy.

CRzByPOXIAEClDg.jpg

Shhhhhh...... RW-er is here. Be quiet and maybe he will think nobody is here and will go away.

Poor little Snowflake

Nobody has a month for you

Any coulture that is so screwed up that they need to be reminded once a year that there are some people who share the same skin color as they that did great things should rethink why they're so screwed up. Black history month should be about where blacks are at, how did they get here, and where are they going. Answering those questions honestly would result in a black cultural revolution and an irradiation of the want for a black history month. White people dont need a month because they live every day in white history month. They don't need to be reminded that people of their culture created great things in order to feel good about themselves. The evidence is all around them and everyone else for that matter.
We actually had a culture in this country that we told were no better than animals. A culture we kept in bondage. A culture we had to kill 600,000 people just to set free. A culture that for the next 100 years we treated as second class citizens, wouldn't allow them to vote, wouldn't serve them in restaurants. A culture we allowed white terrorists to kill 3000 without punishment

That culture was forced to conduct a revolution to be given equal rights. A revolution where they endured terrorism, bombing, lynching, attack dogs, beatings ....all without fighting back

That culture contributed to our music, literature, language, entertainment. They even eventually elected one of our best Presidents

I agree with nearly all of that. Now do you want some entitlement with that victimization?
You call it entitlement
I call it helping people who need help
When is it time to say... that's enough help now, it's time to help youself

^^^ Because as many seats as possible are needed for a bus due to what its purpose is. Rosa is the reason why black people can sit where ever they want to just like everyone else. :) :) :)

God bless you and the good ones always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Black Invention Myths

2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing

14.) Spinning rims
15.) crack pipe
16.) baby momma
17.) bling bling

A fair point.

Though to be really fair, he did at least marry the moms and provide for the kids.

No ghetto bootays

2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing

14.) Spinning rims
15.) crack pipe
16.) baby momma
17.) bling bling

A fair point.

No ghetto bootays

Redundant, that's what we mean by "great, productive kids"; white.

Black Invention Myths

2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing

14.) Spinning rims
15.) crack pipe
16.) baby momma
17.) bling bling

A fair point.

Yes, born into aristocracy, the kind we worship in this society.

2. Gansta Rap
3. Saggin Pants
4. Ebonics
5. The crack epidemic
6. Twerking
9. Saggy clothing
10. The doo rag
11. Beat boxing

14.) Spinning rims
15.) crack pipe
16.) baby momma
17.) bling bling

A fair point.

Yes, born into aristocracy, the kind we worship in this society.

Speak for yourself stalker

14.) Spinning rims
15.) crack pipe
16.) baby momma
17.) bling bling

A fair point.

No ghetto bootays

What about Treyvon Martin?

A fair point.

No ghetto bootays

I hear he was murdered, he shouldn't be a souce of worry for you any longer.

A fair point.

No ghetto bootays

One less thug - was anyone convicted of his murder?

No ghetto bootays

Would you even consider that murder?

No ghetto bootays

That is for the legal system to decide.

Was anybody accused?

Was anybody accused?

I'm sorry you're upset that there's a black history month, it'll be over soon, have a nice day.

Was anybody accused?

I'm sorry you're upset that there's a black history month, it'll be over soon, have a nice day.

I am not upset. I am just sorry that Treyvon's lack of social skills got him killed.

Forum List

Back