🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

February is Black History Month

Virginia wasn't a country.

Are you saying that you disagree with the viewpoint of a historical figure from a different culture, from a different social economic background, in a different time, presented with a vastly different environment and vastly different choices than you?

008b736ad5ba7f0031b7521274d21396b7ebecb43ef22dc192962a7ff58cc0ad.jpg

You really need to give me warnings when you let loose with a shocker like that, what if I had been standing?

Virginia was not and is not a country.

Yes, you said that. And I gave you my response. It was very pointy, and yet funny as hell.

You feel quite divided over the fact that this month exists as "black history month" don't you. So you would like to not be reminded it sounds like.

Thanks for demonstrating on page 16 that you have been completely unable to see any dissenting opinions on the subject.

Your pathetic guess as to what the issue is, is relevant as to just HOW pathetic you are.

And nothing else.

Dissenting opinions on whether there should be a black history month? I rather think that's been decided and most folks moved on with their lives. And oddly, some white males who are very upset about that want to also pontificate upon the state of the "black community". Can't for the life of me see this comingling of "genuine" concern for black folk, but there ya go.

Notice the mixed races sitting at the counter?

That is what enraged them

SO, tell me again how we DON'T focus on past injustices to inflame old wounds...

lets-turn-up.jpg

Why don't you see if you can manage your own response before you attempt to prance around and fix everyone else's, k?

It was a reference to a claim that RW made very recently in this thread. If you missed it, trust me, my point was very relevant to his previous claim.

SO, tell me again how we DON'T focus on past injustices to inflame old wounds...

Your words son. If you feel wounded speak to that. Don't attempt to tell me what everyone else feels.

RW recently claimed that we DON'T focus on past injustices on Black History Month.

And then he posts a picture of a past injustice.

That was my point.

Are you getting any of this? CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

I don't see that the focus of ~300M people is defined by any one individual's claim, yours or his.

Are you saying that you disagree with the viewpoint of a historical figure from a different culture, from a different social economic background, in a different time, presented with a vastly different environment and vastly different choices than you?

You really need to give me warnings when you let loose with a shocker like that, what if I had been standing?

You're quite adept at your rationalizations, I don't see any real risk.

Your lack of concern for my safety is noted. Screw you.

Such a little potty mouth.

I always try to treat people with the same level of respect and civility that they show me.

With you lefties, that takes a lot of work.

Anyone who can categorize "lefties" can most certainly categorize blacks.

Are you denying that Leftists are a category?

I always try to treat people with the same level of respect and civility that they show me.

They obviously certainly are to you. Just like blacks are to you.

Yes, you said that. And I gave you my response. It was very pointy, and yet funny as hell.

You feel quite divided over the fact that this month exists as "black history month" don't you. So you would like to not be reminded it sounds like.

Thanks for demonstrating on page 16 that you have been completely unable to see any dissenting opinions on the subject.

Your pathetic guess as to what the issue is, is relevant as to just HOW pathetic you are.

And nothing else.

Dissenting opinions on whether there should be a black history month? I rather think that's been decided and most folks moved on with their lives. And oddly, some white males who are very upset about that want to also pontificate upon the state of the "black community". Can't for the life of me see this comingling of "genuine" concern for black folk, but there ya go.

Yep, completely in the dark about everything that has been said. Thanks. Not sure what more you want from me.

And nothing else.

Yep, completely in the dark about everything that has been said. Thanks. Not sure what more you want from me.

You have nothing to offer, so, yeah.

They obviously certainly are to you. Just like blacks are to you.

Are you denying that leftists are a category?

Virginia wasn't a country.

If it makes you feel any better...Black History Month is a short month

And nothing else.

I've put it out there. YOu probably "read" the posts, but your internal barriers to communication are such that the information did not reach your conscious mind.

SO, you are left, posting nonsense about what you think other people, who you have zero understanding of, are thinking, and your opinion of those made up beliefs.

Notice the mixed races sitting at the counter?

That is what enraged them

lets-turn-up.jpg

Why don't you see if you can manage your own response before you attempt to prance around and fix everyone else's, k?

It was a reference to a claim that RW made very recently in this thread. If you missed it, trust me, my point was very relevant to his previous claim.

Your words son. If you feel wounded speak to that. Don't attempt to tell me what everyone else feels.

RW recently claimed that we DON'T focus on past injustices on Black History Month.

That was my point.

Do you know what "History" means?

I ever tell you about my Father-in-law experiences during the Civil Right's Movement?

And nothing else.

I've put it out there. YOu probably "read" the posts, but your internal barriers to communication are such that the information did not reach your conscious mind.

SO, you are left, posting nonsense about what you think other people, who you have zero understanding of, are thinking, and your opinion of those made up beliefs.

All that has happened here is you were disagreed with. I would apologize for the shock but in retrospect it sounds like this was long overdue.

I ever tell you about my Father-in-law experiences during the Civil Right's Movement?

Some of his best friends were black people?

lets-turn-up.jpg

That was my point.

DUde. Man up and admit that you were stone cold busted. Take the hit. It's a little hit. Doesn't mean much.

That was my point.

DUde. Man up and admit that you were stone cold busted. Take the hit. It's a little hit. Doesn't mean much.
Apparently this all means quite a bit to you.

I have lived with assholes who feel entitled to assume that any disagreement of mine is motivated by racism, because of some bullshit they make up in their pointy little heads.

I know a race baiting vile asshole when I experience one.

Sounds like white guilt to me pard.

05e6bd10226899ab8e48a01282e868ce.jpg

That's cute, ut it doesn't explain why you are so upset.

You didn't ask me why I was upset, you accused me of having white guilt.

As to why I am upset, perhaps you should review this thread and see how much of fucking dickheads you lefties are being.

Oh I'm sorry, I must have not made myself clear. I don't give a fuck about your being upset, I think it's silly, that's all.

Got it, you are just spewing random words, with no meaning.

I don't care that you don't care.

Sounds like white guilt to me pard.

05e6bd10226899ab8e48a01282e868ce.jpg

As to why I am upset, perhaps you should review this thread and see how much of fucking dickheads you lefties are being.

Oh I'm sorry, I must have not made myself clear. I don't give a fuck about your being upset, I think it's silly, that's all.

You care very deeply that Feb has been designated "black history month".

I care that we have real problems and that instead of honestly doing something about them, we are making them worse with shit like Black History Month.

Lets hear

Snowflakes are like that

Doesn't take much to hurt their feelings....Wah, Wah, Wah.....White people don't get a month....Not Fair!

Forum List

Back