February is Black History Month

I have lived with racism. I know it when I experience it, whether towards me or towards others,

I have lived with assholes who feel entitled to assume that any disagreement of mine is motivated by racism, because of some bullshit they make up in their pointy little heads.

I know a race baiting vile asshole when I experience one.

Sounds like white guilt to me pard.

05e6bd10226899ab8e48a01282e868ce.jpg

That's cute, ut it doesn't explain why you are so upset.

You didn't ask me why I was upset, you accused me of having white guilt.

As to why I am upset, perhaps you should review this thread and see how much of fucking dickheads you lefties are being.

Oh I'm sorry, I must have not made myself clear. I don't give a fuck about your being upset, I think it's silly, that's all.

I have lived with racism. I know it when I experience it, whether towards me or towards others,

I have lived with assholes who feel entitled to assume that any disagreement of mine is motivated by racism, because of some bullshit they make up in their pointy little heads.

I know a race baiting vile asshole when I experience one.

Sounds like white guilt to me pard.

05e6bd10226899ab8e48a01282e868ce.jpg

That's cute, ut it doesn't explain why you are so upset.

You didn't ask me why I was upset, you accused me of having white guilt.

As to why I am upset, perhaps you should review this thread and see how much of fucking dickheads you lefties are being.

Seems the racist dickheads on this thread are swarming from the right

America is diverse...always has been
Some cultures were accepted into America more than other cultures. Blacks had it the worse. There is still a resentment of blacks in this country and their contribution to this country was ignored for centuries

Doesn't hurt you to learn a little about other Americans
Some cultures were accepted into America more than other cultures. Blacks had it the worse. There is still a resentment of blacks in this country and their contribution to this country was ignored for centuries

Except that is not what is happening.

We don't celebrate their culture. We focus on past injustice and use that to inflame racial wounds, old, new, real or imagined.

Look at this thread. Full of conservatives who are skeptical of the value of the Month, and liberals who are attacking them with the most vile insults in our culture.

The method of "bringing us together" has completely failed.

Are you happy with the state of the Black Community in this country?

The American Civil Rights movement was as justified as the American Revolution. It is a watershed event in our history worthy of recognition
It does not inflame racial wounds....it only reminds us of our past

How quickly you want us to forget our past

Why are you afraid of people learning of our history and what blacks contributed to it?

That did not address my point nor answer my question.

We don't celebrate their culture. We focus on past injustice and use that to inflame racial wounds, old, new, real or imagined.

Look at this thread. Full of conservatives who are skeptical of the value of the Month, and liberals who are attacking them with the most vile insults in our culture.

No, we need white guys like you to go in a fix everything, and you sure are taking your sweet time about it.

I'm not happy about it either. THat strongly suggests that what we have been doing is not working.

YOur racist tripe is dismissed.

You haven't been doing anything, so I'm not sure what you think your connection to "we" is.

YOu just dismissed what I said AND who I am because I disagree with you on this subject. And insulted me.

That is the opposite of bringing us together.

Black HIstory Month, the whole concept of Diversity, has failed.

That is the point.

YOu just dismissed what I said AND who I am because I disagree with you on this subject. And insulted me.

That is the opposite of bringing us together.

Black HIstory Month, the whole concept of Diversity, has failed.

That is the point.

The American Civil Rights movement was as justified as the American Revolution. It is a watershed event in our history worthy of recognition

Why are you afraid of people learning of our history and what blacks contributed to it?

You obviously have never witnessed any Black History commemorations (why am I not surprised?)

Yes, they celebrate Black culture.......history, music, food, fashion, entertainment, science, medicine, sports

Am I happy with the Black Community? Not for me to judge
I don't have to be to admire its many contributions to our culture

I have witnessed plenty.

I note that you have avoided addressing my point about how this Month is dividing us in this very thread.

Your evasion about your opinion on the state of the Black Community is noted.

If you though that the Black COmmunity was in great shape, you wouldn't hesitate to say so.

I agree with you, it is all kind of fucked up. What we have been doing has failed. We need to consider changes.

Except that is not what is happening. We don't celebrate their culture. We focus on past injustice and use that to inflame racial wounds, old, new, real or imagined.
Yep.

This stuff is about assuaging White Guilt and keeping people divided.

The "guilt" ones are always upset about the month's existence. You'll notice who starts all the threads on this.

You obviously have never witnessed any Black History commemorations (why am I not surprised?)

Yes, they celebrate Black culture.......history, music, food, fashion, entertainment, science, medicine, sports

I have witnessed plenty.

I note that you have avoided addressing my point about how this Month is dividing us in this very thread.

If you though that the Black COmmunity was in great shape, you wouldn't hesitate to say so.

I agree with you, it is all kind of fucked up. What we have been doing has failed. We need to consider changes.

You're the one hissyfitting, upset, and wailing on divisively son. Nonevent to me.

No, we need white guys like you to go in a fix everything, and you sure are taking your sweet time about it.

I'm not happy about it either. THat strongly suggests that what we have been doing is not working.

You haven't been doing anything, so I'm not sure what you think your connection to "we" is.

Really? I'm discussing our society's policy of celebrating "diversity" and you can't figure out that in that context, my "we" was a reference to us as a society?

That is bullshit. YOu just used a pretense of stupidity to avoid my point.

THUS, you lose, and my point stands.

The Black community is in a crap state, and that shows that what we have been doing has failed.

Except that is not what is happening. We don't celebrate their culture. We focus on past injustice and use that to inflame racial wounds, old, new, real or imagined.
Yep. This stuff is about assuaging White Guilt and keeping people divided..
The "guilt" ones are always upset about the month's existence. You'll notice who starts all the threads on this.
Indeed, they're sick & tired of seeing people being divided for political advantage, so much so that they start threads and voted for Trump.

The Trumpsters should be thanking the PC zealots for their help in getting this guy elected. And now we're ALL stuck with him.

Really? I'm discussing our society's policy of celebrating "diversity" and you can't figure out that in that context, my "we" was a reference to us as a society?

The Black community is in a crap state, and that shows that what we have been doing has failed.

Someone's working on that apparently.

Wife of slain KKK imperial wizard held on suspicion of murder

I have witnessed plenty.

You're the one hissyfitting, upset, and wailing on divisively son. Nonevent to me.

I was talking to RW.

Your attempt to dismiss my points is noted. YOu are an asshole. Fuck you.

Indeed, they're sick & tired of seeing people being divided for political advantage, so much so that they start threads and voted for Trump.

The Trumpsters should be thanking the PC zealots for their help in getting this guy elected. And now we're ALL stuck with him.

Who started this thread bithching and moaning hon?

I have done so repeatedly and will continue to do so.

Looks like a conservative.

Which was my point in my post.

Take off your partisan glasses for a moment, hon.

Lee had a choice to fight for his country or fight to defend the right to enslave others

He chose wrong
He did fight for his country dumbass...

He fought against his country.

It is very common in history, and indeed, in the modern world, for people to identify more with their local government, or community, than the national or imperial one.

And?

And thus, he was fighting for his country, ie Virginia.

Virginia wasn't a country.

Someone's working on that apparently.

Wife of slain KKK imperial wizard held on suspicion of murder

The Klan? That might be 8k people in a nation of 300 million. There are literally more people that believe space lizards control the world.

What do you think your post does?

How does that relate to ANYTHING i said?

Take off your partisan glasses for a moment, hon.

THe OP is ONE sentence. Hardly bitching and moaning.

Forum List

Back