🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

February is Black History Month

I love to see white supremacists soil themselves every year at this time.

How stupid are you?

Oops, here comes one now.

Fuck you, you race baiting asshole.
Pointing out racism is not race baiting.

Making poisonous accusations of racism without any real justification, IS RACE BAITING and the actions of a vile asshole.
I have lived with racism. I know it when I experience it, whether towards me or towards others,

What contributions? Murdering their own like there's no tomorrow? Filling prisons? Not taking responsibility for their children? Voting for losers for decades? Not being able to speak English? What the hell are you talking about, contributions?

When there is an entire race of people who generally have IQs in the low 80s living in a world with other races of people who have, generally IQs in the 115-120 range and above there is always going to be a problem. That's the way it is.
Nobody will ever change this fact.
If you believe there is a GOD blame her.

I agree with nearly all of that. Now do you want some entitlement with that victimization?
You call it entitlement
I call it helping people who need help
You think people with visually discernable traces of sub-Saharan African lineage need help due to their appearance?
That's about as condescendingly racist as you can get.

Not racist...we should help everyone who needs help regardless of race

Don't you agree?
The operative word is "need". Who defines it, you?

We the People define it
Which people, the ones who think the same way as you? We the people just made our voices heard in November. Do they count, according to you?

Categorically wrong. He fought for his home. He fought for his country. Like all brave soldiers do.

Lee had a choice to fight for his country or fight to defend the right to enslave others

He chose wrong
He did fight for his country dumbass...

He fought against his country.

It is very common in history, and indeed, in the modern world, for people to identify more with their local government, or community, than the national or imperial one.

And?

And thus, he was fighting for his country, ie Virginia.

He can't hear you.

Lefties need to believe that any white person who says ANYTHING other that Mea Culpa in regards to blacks, is motivated by nothing but "RACISM", and thus can be dismissed and marginalized.

Why do you agonize so much over a celebration of black culture? Does it intimidate you that much?
How does Black History Month hurt you?

You might learn something

Because this type of focusing on what makes us different is what we have been doing for the last 50 years.

And look around, imo, it is NOT empowering blacks, and it is tearing this nation apart.

BTW, about fucking TIME you asked why, instead of assuming and screaming "racism".

Make us different?

Things like Black History Month help bring us together to gain a better understanding of their history and culture. The only ones it tears apart are the Snowflakes who whine every year because we would actually celebrate the contributions of African Americans

YOu just dismissed what I said AND who I am because I disagree with you on this subject. And insulted me.

That is the opposite of bringing us together.

Black HIstory Month, the whole concept of Diversity, has failed.

That is the point.

America is diverse...always has been
Some cultures were accepted into America more than other cultures. Blacks had it the worse. There is still a resentment of blacks in this country and their contribution to this country was ignored for centuries

Doesn't hurt you to learn a little about other Americans
He can't hear you.

Lefties need to believe that any white person who says ANYTHING other that Mea Culpa in regards to blacks, is motivated by nothing but "RACISM", and thus can be dismissed and marginalized.

Why do you agonize so much over a celebration of black culture? Does it intimidate you that much?

Because this type of focusing on what makes us different is what we have been doing for the last 50 years.

And look around, imo, it is NOT empowering blacks, and it is tearing this nation apart.

BTW, about fucking TIME you asked why, instead of assuming and screaming "racism".

Make us different?

Things like Black History Month help bring us together to gain a better understanding of their history and culture. The only ones it tears apart are the Snowflakes who whine every year because we would actually celebrate the contributions of African Americans

YOu just dismissed what I said AND who I am because I disagree with you on this subject. And insulted me.

That is the point.

Some cultures were accepted into America more than other cultures. Blacks had it the worse. There is still a resentment of blacks in this country and their contribution to this country was ignored for centuries

Except that is not what is happening.

We don't celebrate their culture. We focus on past injustice and use that to inflame racial wounds, old, new, real or imagined.

Look at this thread. Full of conservatives who are skeptical of the value of the Month, and liberals who are attacking them with the most vile insults in our culture.

The method of "bringing us together" has completely failed.

Are you happy with the state of the Black Community in this country?

How stupid are you?

Making poisonous accusations of racism without any real justification, IS RACE BAITING and the actions of a vile asshole.
I have lived with racism. I know it when I experience it, whether towards me or towards others,

I have lived with assholes who feel entitled to assume that any disagreement of mine is motivated by racism, because of some bullshit they make up in their pointy little heads.

I know a race baiting vile asshole when I experience one.

I have lived with assholes who feel entitled to assume that any disagreement of mine is motivated by racism, because of some bullshit they make up in their pointy little heads.

Sounds like white guilt to me pard.

Why are you so intimidated by Black History Month?

Make us different?

That is the point.

Make us different?

That is the point.

We don't celebrate their culture. We focus on past injustice and use that to inflame racial wounds, old, new, real or imagined.

Look at this thread. Full of conservatives who are skeptical of the value of the Month, and liberals who are attacking them with the most vile insults in our culture.

The American Civil Rights movement was as justified as the American Revolution. It is a watershed event in our history worthy of recognition
It does not inflame racial wounds....it only reminds us of our past

How quickly you want us to forget our past

Why are you afraid of people learning of our history and what blacks contributed to it?

Last edited:

05e6bd10226899ab8e48a01282e868ce.jpg

Why are you so intimidated by Black History Month?

Why are you so intimidated by what I say that you have to lie about it?

Make us different?

That is the point.

Make us different?

That is the point.

The American Civil Rights movement was as justified as the American Revolution. It is a watershed event in our history worthy of recognition

Why are you afraid of people learning of our history and what blacks contributed to it?

That did not address my point nor answer my question.

That's cute, ut it doesn't explain why you are so upset.

Make us different?

That is the point.

Make us different?

That is the point.

No, we need white guys like you to go in a fix everything, and you sure are taking your sweet time about it.

That's cute, ut it doesn't explain why you are so upset.

You didn't ask me why I was upset, you accused me of having white guilt.

As to why I am upset, perhaps you should review this thread and see how much of fucking dickheads you lefties are being.

That is the point.

That is the point.

No, we need white guys like you to go in a fix everything, and you sure are taking your sweet time about it.

I'm not happy about it either. THat strongly suggests that what we have been doing is not working.

YOur racist tripe is dismissed.

Make us different?

That is the point.

Make us different?

That is the point.

You obviously have never witnessed any Black History commemorations (why am I not surprised?)

Yes, they celebrate Black culture.......history, music, food, fashion, entertainment, science, medicine, sports

Am I happy with the Black Community? Not for me to judge
I don't have to be to admire its many contributions to our culture

Forum List

Back