🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

February is Black History Month

No, we need white guys like you to go in a fix everything, and you sure are taking your sweet time about it.

I'm not happy about it either. THat strongly suggests that what we have been doing is not working.

YOur racist tripe is dismissed.

You haven't been doing anything, so I'm not sure what you think your connection to "we" is.

Really? I'm discussing our society's policy of celebrating "diversity" and you can't figure out that in that context, my "we" was a reference to us as a society?

That is bullshit. YOu just used a pretense of stupidity to avoid my point.

THUS, you lose, and my point stands.

The Black community is in a crap state, and that shows that what we have been doing has failed.

Someone's working on that apparently.

Wife of slain KKK imperial wizard held on suspicion of murder

The Klan? That might be 8k people in a nation of 300 million. There are literally more people that believe space lizards control the world.

What do you think your post does?

How does that relate to ANYTHING i said?

It doesn't, just like what you said doesn't relate to anything. See?

Except that is not what is happening. We don't celebrate their culture. We focus on past injustice and use that to inflame racial wounds, old, new, real or imagined.
Yep. This stuff is about assuaging White Guilt and keeping people divided..
The "guilt" ones are always upset about the month's existence. You'll notice who starts all the threads on this.
Indeed, they're sick & tired of seeing people being divided for political advantage, so much so that they start threads and voted for Trump.

The Trumpsters should be thanking the PC zealots for their help in getting this guy elected. And now we're ALL stuck with him.

Who started this thread bithching and moaning hon?

THe OP is ONE sentence. Hardly bitching and moaning.

You're supplying that son.

ed5954b5f3e4cba33f9ed6a2f85d93f8.jpg

Black History

That's the thing innit, "black" history is "american" history.

Notice the mixed races sitting at the counter?

That is what enraged them

He did fight for his country dumbass...

He fought against his country.

It is very common in history, and indeed, in the modern world, for people to identify more with their local government, or community, than the national or imperial one.

And?

And thus, he was fighting for his country, ie Virginia.

Virginia wasn't a country.

Are you saying that you disagree with the viewpoint of a historical figure from a different culture, from a different social economic background, in a different time, presented with a vastly different environment and vastly different choices than you?

008b736ad5ba7f0031b7521274d21396b7ebecb43ef22dc192962a7ff58cc0ad.jpg

You really need to give me warnings when you let loose with a shocker like that, what if I had been standing?

Black History

Always does, and that is a substantial part of this seething hatred toward "the left", as if there was much of that remaining in american society. That was always the most egregious offence whites could make against the establishment around this “issue”; race mixing.

It is very common in history, and indeed, in the modern world, for people to identify more with their local government, or community, than the national or imperial one.

And?

Are you saying that you disagree with the viewpoint of a historical figure from a different culture, from a different social economic background, in a different time, presented with a vastly different environment and vastly different choices than you?

You really need to give me warnings when you let loose with a shocker like that, what if I had been standing?

You're quite adept at your rationalizations, I don't see any real risk.

And?

Virginia was not and is not a country.

And?

Your lack of concern for my safety is noted. Screw you.

Such a little potty mouth.

And?

Yes, you said that. And I gave you my response. It was very pointy, and yet funny as hell.

Black History

SO, tell me again how we DON'T focus on past injustices to inflame old wounds...

lets-turn-up.jpg

Why don't you see if you can manage your own response before you attempt to prance around and fix everyone else's, k?

It was a reference to a claim that RW made very recently in this thread. If you missed it, trust me, my point was very relevant to his previous claim.

Yes, you said that. And I gave you my response. It was very pointy, and yet funny as hell.

You feel quite divided over the fact that this month exists as "black history month" don't you. So you would like to not be reminded it sounds like.

I always try to treat people with the same level of respect and civility that they show me.

With you lefties, that takes a lot of work.

Black History

SO, tell me again how we DON'T focus on past injustices to inflame old wounds...

lets-turn-up.jpg

Why don't you see if you can manage your own response before you attempt to prance around and fix everyone else's, k?

It was a reference to a claim that RW made very recently in this thread. If you missed it, trust me, my point was very relevant to his previous claim.

Your words son. If you feel wounded speak to that. Don't attempt to tell me what everyone else feels.

I always try to treat people with the same level of respect and civility that they show me.

With you lefties, that takes a lot of work.

Anyone who can categorize "lefties" can most certainly categorize blacks.

You feel quite divided over the fact that this month exists as "black history month" don't you. So you would like to not be reminded it sounds like.

Thanks for demonstrating on page 16 that you have been completely unable to see any dissenting opinions on the subject.

Your pathetic guess as to what the issue is, is relevant as to just HOW pathetic you are.

And nothing else.

lets-turn-up.jpg

Your words son. If you feel wounded speak to that. Don't attempt to tell me what everyone else feels.

RW recently claimed that we DON'T focus on past injustices on Black History Month.

And then he posts a picture of a past injustice.

That was my point.

Are you getting any of this? CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

Forum List

Back