🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

February is Black History Month

I love to see white supremacists soil themselves every year at this time.

How stupid are you?

Oops, here comes one now.

Fuck you, you race baiting asshole.

Yeah man, that set him straight! He'll see the error,in his ways in no time!

He made no point for me to reply to.

He merely insulted me. I insulted him back, in a similar fashion.

WHy did you use sarcasm on me, and not on him?

I don't typically respond to insults. I found your post and responded accordingly. If we ignore the insults they lose the incentive to use them. The more you feed the insults the more insults they'll use. Now you'll never get rid of them altogether. But the only reason to insult someone is to get a reaction out of them. Deny them the satisfaction of the reaction. If it weren't for the jons hookers wouldent exist and if it weren't for the easily offended insults wouldn't either.

How stupid are you?

Hey I didn't start the thread pard, that was one of your boys, calm down.

The op ridiculed the month, you choose to race bait, you are the asshole here.

Why do you choose to be an asshole? Doesn't that make you feel bad about yourself?
The op was upset that the month is considered as an acknowledgement of black folk, and I feel nothing in response to your butthurt, what's this about again?
I am not "upset", you racist whore. My op expressed ambivalence.

February is racist Butthurt month

<sob> not FAIR......where is white people month?

You are being an asshole.

There is a point there. YOu are aware of it, but nothing you stated addressed it.

You did engage in the Logical Fallacies of Appeal to Ridicule and Ad Hominem.

Thus your post is invalid and you lose.

Funny that the race contributing the least to society is the only race to get credit (for contributing nothing).
Kinda funny how this race is credited with attributing to society almost exclusively while in white countries... If they were so fucking intelligent; why isn't Sudan, or Kenya a veritable Mecca of invention and discovery?

They invented the mud hut, slavery, the spear, and using dung as a cooking tool. For some reason they missed the wheel until Europeans brought the technology but we won't hold that against them.
You left out The Cannibal Cookbook, one of history's first publications.

Funny that the race contributing the least to society is the only race to get credit (for contributing nothing).
Kinda funny how this race is credited with attributing to society almost exclusively while in white countries... If they were so fucking intelligent; why isn't Sudan, or Kenya a veritable Mecca of invention and discovery?

They invented the mud hut, slavery, the spear, and using dung as a cooking tool. For some reason they missed the wheel until Europeans brought the technology but we won't hold that against them.

No, in order to have a cookbook you need to first have a written language. Passing down recipes on how to properly char a human liver doesn't count.

Hey I didn't start the thread pard, that was one of your boys, calm down.

The op ridiculed the month, you choose to race bait, you are the asshole here.

Why do you choose to be an asshole? Doesn't that make you feel bad about yourself?
The op was upset that the month is considered as an acknowledgement of black folk, and I feel nothing in response to your butthurt, what's this about again?
I am not "upset", you racist whore. My op expressed ambivalence.

Definition of ambivalence
  1. 1: simultaneous and contradictory attitudes or feelings (such as attraction and repulsion) toward an object, person, or action <felt ambivalence toward his powerful father><ambivalence toward marriage>

2. 2a : continual fluctuation (as between one thing and its opposite)b : uncertainty as to which approach to follow <ambivalence about their goals>

How stupid are you?

Yeah man, that set him straight! He'll see the error,in his ways in no time!

He made no point for me to reply to.

He merely insulted me. I insulted him back, in a similar fashion.

WHy did you use sarcasm on me, and not on him?

I don't typically respond to insults. I found your post and responded accordingly. If we ignore the insults they lose the incentive to use them. The more you feed the insults the more insults they'll use. Now you'll never get rid of them altogether. But the only reason to insult someone is to get a reaction out of them. Deny them the satisfaction of the reaction. If it weren't for the jons hookers wouldent exist and if it weren't for the easily offended insults wouldn't either.

Sorry, that doesn't work in the real world. What happens if that vile lefties shout the insults so loud and so often that they successfully create the Logical Fallacy of Argumentum ad Nauseam.

Vile liars have to be called on their bullshit.

I speak the truth to these assholes.

No, in order to be a cookbook you need to have a written language.
It was mostly pictorial. The first one appeared on a cave wall.

Ah yes, one of history's first publications in 1996:

The Cannibal's Cookbook : Recipes and Remedies for Human Sacrifice: Pamela Peck: 9780969989509: Amazon.com: Books

Which brings me to their next invention, painting with fecal matter. I did it myself when I was a toddler. I was justifiably accused of "cultural appropriation."

Don't forget their invention of amasi, or maas. Great stuff, very healthy.

Which brings me to their next invention, painting with fecal matter. I did it myself when I was a toddler. I was justifiably accused of "cultural appropriation."

One could argue you're still engaged in a form of that here.

Weren't cows imported to Africa?

Also let's not forget hot cheetos and takis

Ahhh the future of America looks bright.

Previously, geneticists and anthropologists suspected ancient Africans domesticated cattle native to the African continent about 10,000 years ago.

Now, in a report published in the journal PLOS Genetics, researchers suggest that the origin of the first cattle domesticated in Africa was actually the Fertile Crescent, the region of the Middle East that now covers Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Israel.

The University of Missouri researchers behind the study report that 10,000 years ago, domesticated cattle were brought into Africa as farmers migrated out of the Fertile Crescent.
Genetic History of African Cattle Mapped, Origins Clarified

Previously, geneticists and anthropologists suspected ancient Africans domesticated cattle native to the African continent about 10,000 years ago.

Now, in a report published in the journal PLOS Genetics, researchers suggest that the origin of the first cattle domesticated in Africa was actually the Fertile Crescent, the region of the Middle East that now covers Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Israel.

The University of Missouri researchers behind the study report that 10,000 years ago, domesticated cattle were brought into Africa as farmers migrated out of the Fertile Crescent.

Cool. Now if they could have only domesticated a horse they would better off than as seen today. ADD moment, please excuse me. History has always been fascinating to me and I feel the urge to read the link you posted. I've discovered a knowledge gap.

Cool. Now if they could have only domesticated a horse they would better off than as seen today. ADD moment, please excuse me. History has always been fascinating to me and I feel the urge to read the link you posted. I've discovered a knowledge gap.

Domesticating the horse did not help the native peoples here with the depravity of colonization and subjugation by western european powers intent upon subjugating them.

Domesticating the horse did not help the native peoples here with the depravity of colonization and subjugation by weather powers intent upon subjugating them.

Of course the native peoples in the modern US didn't have horses until the Europeans came and they never really stood a chance after small pox ravaged their communities. But to paint them as innocent little lambs is going A but far. American colonization was driven by European competition and I'm not willing to fault any civilization for pursuing their own national securty interests.

Forum List

Back