Fed Raises Interest Rates Again

The market drops 250 points in 15 minutes.

What the fuck are they thinking?

This was was unnecessary raise.

Trump took their options away when he said that they shouldn't raise the rate.
If didn't raise the rate it looks like they bowed to political pressure, and they need to assert their independence.
Trump really needs to learn when to keep his fucking trap shut, which is pretty much all fucking day

If didn't raise the rate it looks like they bowed to political pressure, and they need to assert their independence.
Trump really needs to learn when to keep his fucking trap shut, which is pretty much all fucking day

cannot argue with any of that.

Many people think that raising the prime rate at this time might not have been the best thing for the US economy, in view of the tightening of the global economies in several areas around the world. I wonder if the Fed is as politicized as every other DC entity/organization appears to be. Did they do it to show their independence from Trump, even though it could lead to slower economic growth in 2019?

Are you saying the Fed are anti-Trumpers?

Isn’t everyone?

i would like to think that our feds are not that petty as to give a flying fuck what people think when it comes to matters such as this.

"i know this will fuck shit up, but damn it, we must show trump who is boss!"

not gonna buy that bag of donuts.

Isn’t everyone?

Only in your lil' bubble.

So by raising the rate, it looks like they are also responding to political pressure. Simply following your logic.

The market drops 250 points in 15 minutes.

What the fuck are they thinking?

This was was unnecessary raise.

The Globalist Deep State Status Quo wants to destroy Trump by Any Means Necessary.

i would like to think that our feds are not that petty as to give a flying fuck what people think when it comes to matters such as this.

"i know this will fuck shit up, but damn it, we must show trump who is boss!"

not gonna buy that bag of donuts.

I used to feel that way, but in this day and age I am no longer sure about such things not happening

cannot argue with any of that.
Trump really needs to learn when to keep his fucking trap shut
he is his own worst enemy.....should get a spokesperson....

Forum List

Back