Fed Sees No Recession

The Fed didn't see the crash of 2008, either.
Because the crash happened in 2009 you idiot troll

The recession started in Dec 2007...fuck dude, are you ever right about anything?

And the stock market crash started that same time and ended in March of 2009...not started...but ended.
They want the crash to be Obama's fault.
Why is this overt troll not banned?

He is no more a troll that you are.

Opinions vary. You have yours and I have mine.

The recession started in Dec 2007...fuck dude, are you ever right about anything?

And the stock market crash started that same time and ended in March of 2009...not started...but ended.

And mine is correct while yours is wrong. :113:

Also, must say it is interesting, in a hypocritical sort of way, that you admit you support Trump due to his trolling of the left yet you keep trying to get someone banned for being a troll....something that you find so very attractive in Trump

Opinions cannot be wrong.

In a development that is certain to infuriate and disappoint anti-American Democrats and leftards everywhere, the Fed Chairman admits the economy is strong and likely to remain so through 2020, inflation is low and contained, and interest rates are likely to remain at or about where they are. MAGA, baby!!! :D

Powell says the Fed is not forecasting or expecting a recession
“We’re not forecasting or expecting a recession,” he said. “The most likely outlook is still moderate growth, a strong labor market and inflation continuing to move back up.”

“Our main expectation is not at all that there will be a recession,” Powell said.
Actually what this means is the Fed is not going to submit to Trump's demands they take interest rates into negative territory.
You mean when they were kept artificially low for Obama.

Also, must say it is interesting, in a hypocritical sort of way, that you admit you support Trump due to his trolling of the left yet you keep trying to get someone banned for being a troll....something that you find so very attractive in Trump
G5000 posts memes and links and rarely if ever engages in debates. I may Hate leftists but I am civil in debates at least 50% of the time. Therein lies the difference.

Does anyone really expect the Fed to say "yeah, we've 'effed up again, recession right around the corner folks!"....

~S~

Whomever told you that?

A flat earther once tried to tell that in his opinion the earth was flat and opinions cannot be wrong...he was wrong!

G5000 posts memes and links and rarely if ever engages in debates. I may Hate leftists but I am civil in debates at least 50% of the time. Therein lies the difference.

I have had a much different experience with him. He post far more facts than you ever have.

In a development that is certain to infuriate and disappoint anti-American Democrats and leftards everywhere, the Fed Chairman admits the economy is strong and likely to remain so through 2020, inflation is low and contained, and interest rates are likely to remain at or about where they are. MAGA, baby!!! :D

“We’re not forecasting or expecting a recession,” he said. “The most likely outlook is still moderate growth, a strong labor market and inflation continuing to move back up.”

“Our main expectation is not at all that there will be a recession,” Powell said.

Yep. I posted a few articles about this a few weeks ago.. Just like the impeachment, the fake recession scare was more lies by Democrats to affect the election

Ok, when was the last time the Fed saw a recession coming? They sure didn’t predict the 2008 recession.

No inflation? Not if you go by the CPI, but -
Of course the government isn't worried about inflation. It has changed how it calculates inflation more than 20 times since 1978.

Each and every change drove down the official inflation rate, masking what was really happening as prices rose and your wealth eroded.

The official rate is under 2%, but switch back to the way inflation was calculated in 1980 and we've really seen 7% to 8% inflation in recent years.

Officials at the Federal Reserve have openly stated they want more inflation. How much more will Americans have to suffer through?

With $4 trillion and counting on its balance sheet, interest rates at virtually 0%, and widespread economic manipulation, the Fed has no way to limit inflation when it inevitably rises.

Whomever told you that?

A flat earther once tried to tell that in his opinion the earth was flat and opinions cannot be wrong...he was wrong!
If it can be proven it is a fact and not an opinion. I am tall is an opinion. I am 6’3 is a fact. So the flat Earther is just wrong because it can be disputed with facts

I have had a much different experience with him. He post far more facts than you ever have.
Opinions vary. He just cuts and pastes. Feel free to kiss his ass.

Which is more than you do. You never back up anything with data....we have had this discussion before.

Not kissing anyone's ass...just stating the facts.

Which is more than you do. You never back up anything with data....we have had this discussion before.

Any jackass can cut and paste. I am here because I travel a lot and enjoy triggering leftists. I triggered him and he blocked me. LOL

It’s awesome.

Any jackass can cut and paste. I am here because I travel a lot and enjoy triggering leftists. I triggered him and he blocked me. LOL

It’s awesome.

Just odd that you attack those that actually support the claims they make.

The irony to all of this is that you just admitted that you are a troll...yet you whine about other trolls...fuck dude do you have any integrity at all?

It’s awesome.

The irony to all of this is that you just admitted that you are a troll...yet you whine about other trolls...fuck dude do you have any integrity at all?
Troll? Maybe? I only Attack those who refuse to debate me. He cowered so he gets blasted. You don’t like it? I don’t care. I do not block anyone. Blocking is for pussies. How many people do you block or on this site, ignore? And Leftists don’t deserve integrity.

It’s awesome.

Troll? Maybe? I only Attack those who refuse to debate me. He cowered so he gets blasted. You don’t like it? I don’t care. I do not block anyone. Blocking is for pussies. How many people do you block or on this site, ignore? And Leftists don’t deserve integrity.

You just said you come here because you "enjoy triggering leftists"...which is the very definition of a troll.

I do not ignore anyone, that is stupid.

One does not have integrity nor exhibit integrity because someone else deserves it, but because it is who they are. Either you have it or you do not...there is no turning it off and on.

Ain't no recession on the horizon before the 2020 elect-tro-cution!!!

:dance:

Coolio!

Forum List

Back