Fed Sees No Recession

There is a method to my madness. I am very aware.

Yeah, you've pretty much just admitted you have no integrity and therefore no reason to believe you're an honest actor.
People like you don’t deserve integrity only vitriol. Time for people like me to fight back. I have been silent for too long.

Yeah, GG is right I don't think you know what integrity is. It's not something you give it's a part of who you are.
My ancestors had integrity and then the Nazis invaded. The Soviet army in 1944 and 1945 went ballistic and lost all integrity. Few blame them. Integrity is impossible to maintain when dealing with people like you and g5000. It was a part of who I was. Now I am a different person. Thanks to people like you. You reap what you sow.

My god, man. Seek help. :21:
Why? I am happy with the new me. You seem to be unhappy. Maybe you should seek help. You use emojis like my kids. Time to grow up.

In a development that is certain to infuriate and disappoint anti-American Democrats and leftards everywhere, the Fed Chairman admits the economy is strong and likely to remain so through 2020, inflation is low and contained, and interest rates are likely to remain at or about where they are. MAGA, baby!!! :D

Powell says the Fed is not forecasting or expecting a recession
“We’re not forecasting or expecting a recession,” he said. “The most likely outlook is still moderate growth, a strong labor market and inflation continuing to move back up.”

“Our main expectation is not at all that there will be a recession,” Powell said.
Excellent article from September 6, 2019. The fed has seen a need to pump many millions or billions into the economy last three months with little visible to show why they suddenly saw a need. Anybody got any more recent positive verbal statement?

Yeah, you've pretty much just admitted you have no integrity and therefore no reason to believe you're an honest actor.
People like you don’t deserve integrity only vitriol. Time for people like me to fight back. I have been silent for too long.

Yeah, GG is right I don't think you know what integrity is. It's not something you give it's a part of who you are.
My ancestors had integrity and then the Nazis invaded. The Soviet army in 1944 and 1945 went ballistic and lost all integrity. Few blame them. Integrity is impossible to maintain when dealing with people like you and g5000. It was a part of who I was. Now I am a different person. Thanks to people like you. You reap what you sow.

Why? I am happy with the new me. You seem to be unhappy. Maybe you should seek help. You use emojis like my kids. Time to grow up.

Of course your happy, sunshine.:21:

Of course your happy, sunshine.
You mean “you’re”?
Why the Jihad on grammar?
I am Very Happy. So long as the wife and kids are healthy and happy it makes me happy. Family comes first.

You mean “you’re”?
I am Very Happy. So long as the wife and kids are healthy and happy it makes me happy. Family comes first.

Ignorance (and lack of personal integrity) is bliss I guess.

You mean “you’re”?

Ignorance (and lack of personal integrity) is bliss I guess.
I am perfectly self aware. I will reiterate, people like you don’t deserve integrity. You don’t deserve politeness. You don’t deserve anything but vitriol. Perhaps you should listen more and talk less. Lastly, why do you care what I think? LOL

Am I in your head, little Leftist?

In a development that is certain to infuriate and disappoint anti-American Democrats and leftards everywhere, the Fed Chairman admits the economy is strong and likely to remain so through 2020, inflation is low and contained, and interest rates are likely to remain at or about where they are. MAGA, baby!!! :D

“We’re not forecasting or expecting a recession,” he said. “The most likely outlook is still moderate growth, a strong labor market and inflation continuing to move back up.”

“Our main expectation is not at all that there will be a recession,” Powell said.

Ain't no recession on the horizon before the 2020 elect-tro-cution!!!

:dance:

Coolio!
That doesn't mean angry., bitter, leftarded traitors aren't hoping, praying, and working furiously to bring this country to its knees.
They hate America and Americans and are damned proud of it. Bill Maher doesn't even try to hide his disdain & disloyalty. Like many on the left he doesn't care who gets hurt as long as his mindless hatred is served:

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

Boom! Where’s Your Recession Now?
Boom! Where’s Your Recession Now?

RUSH: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! What the heck’s going on? I thought we were headed for a recession. We were gonna have a recession. I mean, as recently as May and June, we were headed into a recession. Remember that? It was the consensus of all the financial experts in the media. They said, “Buckle up. A recession is coming.” Well, it sure doesn’t feel like that to me, folks.

JOHNNY DONOVAN: And now, from sunny South Florida, it’s Open Line Friday!

RUSH: “U.S. Jobs Trounce Forecasts: 266,000 New Jobs.” The aforementioned experts — themselves dripping with hatred — predicted 180,000 jobs. It’s 266,000 jobs created. The economy is roaring. We have a 50-year low unemployment, 3.5% — a 50-year low. More black men have jobs than ever before. The African-American approval rating for Donald Trump is hovering in the 34 to 35% range. Audio sound bite number 3, Jim Cramer CNBC this morning.

CRAMER: Cable, CNN, MSN, what do they cover? Number 16, 16th, is positive economic news. All the rest of ’em are negative! So you know what’s going on here. People don’t want to say good things, and this is the best number I’ve ever seen in my life! … When we win the trade war — which you know we’re gonna win now because we have the better numbers — then they’re going to have to put the jobs here. That’s what they’re going to have to do. We’re not even talking about that yet. In the end, the Chinese are gonna have to put the jobs here. Because this thing is… The president can walk away from the table with this number. You can’t contradict these are the best numbers of our lives. It doesn’t matter whether you hate him or like him, these are real numbers!

RUSH: There is nothing comparable to this, folks: 3.5% unemployment, a 50-year low, African-Americans with more jobs than they’ve ever had before — expressed as a percentage and in real per capita numbers. Wage growth is commensurate with the job creation. What Cramer’s talking about there with the ChiComs… I addressed this yesterday. The trade deals that we have had with the ChiComs for the last few decades literally added up to the greatest transfer of wealth out of the American middle class. It went to China.

ME: Once again, time proves the Democrats to be liars, and Trump to be a winner.

America's left not only prats for this country to crash & burn, they actively work to achieve their perfidious agenda. Traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em. Bill Maher doesn't even try to hide his disdain & disloyalty. Like many on the left he doesn't care who gets hurt as long as his mindless hatred is served:

Liberal Media Scream: Bill Maher cheers economic collapse if it dooms Trump
“I’ve been hoping for a recession — people hate me for it — but it would get rid of Trump, so you shouldn’t hate me for it.”
To which, Barro noted: “Recessions are really bad. People lose their jobs and their homes.”
Maher doubled down: “I know. It’s worth it.”

The Federal Open Market Committee decided today to keep its target for the federal funds rate at 5-1/4 percent.

Recent indicators have suggested somewhat firmer economic growth, and some tentative signs of stabilization have appeared in the housing market. Overall, the economy seems likely to expand at a moderate pace over coming quarters.

Readings on core inflation have improved modestly in recent months, and inflation pressures seem likely to moderate over time. However, the high level of resource utilization has the potential to sustain inflation pressures.

First time no recession in a decade Think the POS trump can keep that going ??

Excellent article from September 6, 2019. The fed has seen a need to pump many millions or billions into the economy last three months with little visible to show why they suddenly saw a need. Anybody got any more recent positive verbal statement?
The Fed has become the Repo market over the past three months:

New York Fed’s Fake Borrowing Rates Raise Ghosts of Libor’s Fake Rates

"The New York Fed has intervened in this market every single business day since September 17.

"Last Thursday, the New York Fed announced that it has no plans to allow this market to function on its own. (See New York Fed Plans to Throw $2.93 Trillion at Wall Street’s Trading Houses Over Next Month as New York Times Remains Silent.)

"This morning, the New York Fed loaned Wall Street trading houses, which it will not name, $26.26 billion in an overnight loan at 1.55 percent – 8.45 percent away from where this market wanted to trade on September 17.

"Also this morning, the New York Fed made a 14-day loan of $31.269 billion into this market at an interest rate of 1.57 percent."

Concentrated private wealth controls corporations and corporations control government; the Fed is doing what capitalism requires: enriching a few at the expense of the many.

They didn’t foresee them prior to the ones in the past either and just kept pumping away.

This is a blue collar boom. that's a good thing. earnings for the bottom 10 percent are rising faster than earnings for the top 10 percent. in just 3 years, Trump has skyrocketed the economy.

4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS! 4 MORE YEARS!

you know what? THE HELL WITH IT...

16 MORE YEARS! 16 MORE YEARS! 16 MORE YEARS! 16 MORE YEARS! 16 MORE YEARS!

Forum List

Back