Fed up with both parties a group of "centrists" rises up

The cuckservatives are the Far and Alt Right, Odium, not those associated with McMullin.

Libertarians are the only true centrist group/party right now. They are socially liberal and fiscally conservative.

Fed up with the 2 parties, a group of centrists rises up

LOL centrists yet an adviser to cuckservative Evan McMullin is helping them...yeahhhhh I smell bullshit.

This is who I thought Trump was ( not far left nor far right) and supported him until he picked Pence, and I saw where he was going .
People are fed up with both parties...Trump lied his ass off to the democrats who supported him in the beginning, and went extreme Right letting Pence pick his crooked ass cabinet..

I see right through his lies and manipulating the republicans right now.

I don't know who this Evan is,but he is tapping into something that was strong last summer..I bet we see many more trying to tap in.

Fed up with the 2 parties, a group of centrists rises up

LOL centrists yet an adviser to cuckservative Evan McMullin is helping them...yeahhhhh I smell bullshit.

This is who I thought Trump was ( not far left nor far right) and supported him until he picked Pence, and I saw where he was going .
People are fed up with both parties...Trump lied his ass off to the democrats who supported him in the beginning, and went extreme Right letting Pence pick his crooked ass cabinet..

I see right through his lies and manipulating the republicans right now.

I don't know who this Evan is,but he is tapping into something that was strong last summer..I bet we see many more trying to tap in.
Pence I didn't care for bc he was establishment but Trump picked him because it shored up the base. McMullin is a CUCK whiner who claimed to be a republican...he was the nevertrump whiners pick for president...

Forum List

Back