Fed up with GOP

Still waiting for a rational explanation of how the owners of the private property will be treated where this wall will be placed. I also want to see your wall down the middle of the Rio Grande and Falcon lake.

Why is it that the government has all these drones watching what the average US citizen is doing, but not the border?

What is wrong with this country?
Actually, we do have drones watching the border. Aerostats, rotary aircraft, vehicle-mounted infrared cameras.

We don't need a physical wall. That presents too many problems since it would have to go through the yards of American citizens or else build the wall inland, putting Americans on the Mexican side of the wall.

An electronic wall is far more effective and efficient. It can be as high as you want it to be. The sky is literally the limit.
The Left love illegals because it’s the next best thing to slavery they can get.

Shut up and lick the toilet clean or I call the authorities.
If we provide them legal status or a path to citizenship, we take away their slavery.

Win/win.

You are the one who wants to keep them in bondage.

Actually we want to invoke full Marshall Law on the cockroaches...stop and identify and an immediate bus ride back to their shithole.....Yep, commi-lite shit. That’s what it’s gonna take to eradicate 29 million filthy subhumans. This task is not for “yeah but” nutless pussies like you..trust me.

I guess what troubles me about the GOP is, they have had 2 years to fund a wall and nothing. Imagine, we gave them both Houses and the Oval Office and nothing.

Do they really want that wall? Not building it and not making the argument like I have leaves me wondering.

It reminds me of McCain. First he said he was for the wall to get elected and then said no after the election.

I agree with you. The GOP is made up of a bunch of nutless muthafuckers. They still believe in their passive Tea Party approach to shit....FUCK THAT, that pussy shit does not work right now in this climate.
I’ve said it before, Trump needs to start aggressively exposing his own, the bastards like Flake, McCain, the dumb whore in RI and all who hold up and impede progress. Trump should have someone drafting Bills daily and asking for introduction to the floor...whomever declines to work on the Bill should be publicly exposed.

Actually, we do have drones watching the border. Aerostats, rotary aircraft, vehicle-mounted infrared cameras.

We don't need a physical wall. That presents too many problems since it would have to go through the yards of American citizens or else build the wall inland, putting Americans on the Mexican side of the wall.

An electronic wall is far more effective and efficient. It can be as high as you want it to be. The sky is literally the limit.
The Left love illegals because it’s the next best thing to slavery they can get.

If we provide them legal status or a path to citizenship, we take away their slavery.

Win/win.

Actually we want to invoke full Marshall Law on the cockroaches...stop and identify and an immediate bus ride back to their shithole.....Yep, commi-lite shit. That’s what it’s gonna take to eradicate 29 million filthy subhumans. This task is not for “yeah but” nutless pussies like you..trust me.

I guess what troubles me about the GOP is, they have had 2 years to fund a wall and nothing. Imagine, we gave them both Houses and the Oval Office and nothing.

Do they really want that wall? Not building it and not making the argument like I have leaves me wondering.

It reminds me of McCain. First he said he was for the wall to get elected and then said no after the election.

I agree with you. The GOP is made up of a bunch of nutless muthafuckers. They still believe in their passive Tea Party approach to shit....FUCK THAT, that pussy shit does not work right now in this climate.
I’ve said it before, Trump needs to start aggressively exposing his own, the bastards like Flake, McCain, the dumb whore in RI and all who hold up and impede progress. Trump should have someone drafting Bills daily and asking for introduction to the floor...whomever declines to work on the Bill should be publicly exposed.

Flake is leaving, and McCain is dead.

Perhaps it will improve, but then, I notice pretty every GOP back stabber is someone who is about to exit Congress.

Why is it that the government has all these drones watching what the average US citizen is doing, but not the border?

Win/win.

That's what it all comes down to with you rambo wanna bees.
This is what you want to be
images

but this is what you really are
View attachment 226076

That’s funny stuff for third graders.
Actually I’m neither, unlike your broke, lowlife ass I pay lots of federal taxes, I pay people to do that shit for me. You wouldn’t understand bud.

Border Security Poll Results

How hard is it for the GOP to get this message out?

This poll shows that 71% of Americans favor border security, yet they are continually dragged down the rabbit hole of white nationalists.

ONLY 9% of Americans support the White Nationalist movement, which is a racist movement.

And yes, White Nationalists support border control as well, in addition to the other 62% of Americans who do not support their movement, but both for different reasons. Other reasons are that America is overtaxed with its Nanny State and there are violent and evil immigrants that do cross that border like MS 13, along with the issues of the drug trafficking and human trafficking that are in epidemic levels today.

How hard is this to make a case for? Democrats are even warned not to bring up the issue of border security, because they know that if the voters were informed, they would stand no chance in a democratic election, so they lie and race bait to survive.

Disgusting.
80 percent of Americans support a path to legalization or citizenship for illegals. Including a majority of Republicans.

Those of you who oppose legalization or citizenship for illegals are in the tiny
Most Democrats (all of whom I know) support border security. As I do. However the way to go about doing it is to beef up the passive surveillance of those who overstay their visas (which is the largest percentage of people who are here illegally). View attachment 226061

Building a wall in hopes that it stops illegal immigration is simply put; stupid. If the blob would actually examine the facts; he would come to that conclusion (as would anyone) in 2 seconds.

But the wall isn’t about that. It’s about getting easily persuaded dumbasses who hate people of color riled up.
That is all it was ever about.

"I support border controls"

"Here is why we should not build the wall and address the issue... because there is a problem Y that is even bigger".

It went brilliantly, didn't it?

Now no sane American should believe these sort of idiots who say they supposedly support border controls, but right after default to worshiping no border.

You think the only way to control the border is to build a wall that won't work? That's just nuts.

Why do jails and prisons have walls and fences?
Probably because they don’t work...huh?

Because America is just like a... prison? K. Tells me a lot about you.

They are attempting to create a block vote based upon race like they have done with the black population. To this day, any black that is a Republican is considered a token negro. It is so mainstream that CNN can say it and not apologize to anyone. Imagine, they are calling blacks negroes and stupid and the GOP are the racist ones.

They are also attempting to import a group of people who are destitute and completely dependent upon the US government.
See, that's where the GOP really blew it.

These immigrants are deeply religious, hard working, and very family oriented. They are the perfect Republican conservative demographic. And you fools spit in their faces and call them rapists.
The gang is la familia. Prior waves of hard working immigrants became hard workers for the cartels. They became MS-13, the 18th street gang and many others. They killed hundreds and hundreds of innocent people. Los Angeles has been a sanctuary for these carpenter ants for years. That's why LAPD most wanted got to be what it is.

They are called rapists because that's what they are, especially to those six and under.

Still waiting for a rational explanation of how the owners of the private property will be treated where this wall will be placed. I also want to see your wall down the middle of the Rio Grande and Falcon lake.
Falcon Lake needs to be treated like Fallujah. Divisions of marines need to go in there and clean it out.

Border Security Poll Results

How hard is it for the GOP to get this message out?

This poll shows that 71% of Americans favor border security, yet they are continually dragged down the rabbit hole of white nationalists.

ONLY 9% of Americans support the White Nationalist movement, which is a racist movement.

And yes, White Nationalists support border control as well, in addition to the other 62% of Americans who do not support their movement, but both for different reasons. Other reasons are that America is overtaxed with its Nanny State and there are violent and evil immigrants that do cross that border like MS 13, along with the issues of the drug trafficking and human trafficking that are in epidemic levels today.

How hard is this to make a case for? Democrats are even warned not to bring up the issue of border security, because they know that if the voters were informed, they would stand no chance in a democratic election, so they lie and race bait to survive.

Disgusting.
80 percent of Americans support a path to legalization or citizenship for illegals. Including a majority of Republicans.

Those of you who oppose legalization or citizenship for illegals are in the tiny
Most Democrats (all of whom I know) support border security. As I do. However the way to go about doing it is to beef up the passive surveillance of those who overstay their visas (which is the largest percentage of people who are here illegally). View attachment 226061

Building a wall in hopes that it stops illegal immigration is simply put; stupid. If the blob would actually examine the facts; he would come to that conclusion (as would anyone) in 2 seconds.

But the wall isn’t about that. It’s about getting easily persuaded dumbasses who hate people of color riled up.

"Here is why we should not build the wall and address the issue... because there is a problem Y that is even bigger".

Now no sane American should believe these sort of idiots who say they supposedly support border controls, but right after default to worshiping no border.

You think the only way to control the border is to build a wall that won't work? That's just nuts.

Hmm...my house has a giant wall around it just like Hussein Obama’s and Hillary Clinton’s....I doubt our homes feel like prisons. Does yours?

Ah, the Hate card! I was wondering what was coming.

Hmm...my house has a giant wall around it just like Hussein Obama’s and Hillary Clinton’s....I doubt our homes feel like prisons. Does yours?

Does my what?

Win/win.

You poor little pants shitting crybaby. Be careful, your mask is slipping, kleiner Fuhrer.

Win/win.

You poor little pants shitting crybaby. Be careful, your mask is slipping, kleiner Fuhrer.

The simplicity in that scares the shit out of you doesn’t it wetback lover?

Does my what?

Does your home feel like a prison because it’s walled off?

They are attempting to create a block vote based upon race like they have done with the black population. To this day, any black that is a Republican is considered a token negro. It is so mainstream that CNN can say it and not apologize to anyone. Imagine, they are calling blacks negroes and stupid and the GOP are the racist ones.

They are also attempting to import a group of people who are destitute and completely dependent upon the US government.

These immigrants are deeply religious, hard working, and very family oriented. They are the perfect Republican conservative demographic. And you fools spit in their faces and call them rapists.
The gang is la familia. Prior waves of hard working immigrants became hard workers for the cartels. They became MS-13, the 18th street gang and many others. They killed hundreds and hundreds of innocent people. Los Angeles has been a sanctuary for these carpenter ants for years. That's why LAPD most wanted got to be what it is.

They are called rapists because that's what they are, especially to those six and under.

Most illegal immigrants are viscious killers. I read it on the internet.

That bigoted bullshit right there is everything wrong with the GOP today.

No one will ever convince me that the 2016 election for Trumpies was about nothing but Mexicans and Muslims.

Most illegal immigrants are viscious killers. I read it on the internet.

Nah, they’re just disgusting, dirty, low iQ, taxpayer dependent, litter dropping, non English speaking, immoral, indecent and criminal minded thirdworlders....other than that they’re pretty cool. They’re the type of humans any nation would want to build around.

The pre-1998 GOP was good to its word about controlling spending and size of government.

The post-1998 GOP has done absolutely nothing except sell out America to the ISRAEL LOBBY....

That bigoted bullshit right there is everything wrong with the GOP today.

No one will ever convince me that the 2016 election for Trumpies was about nothing but Mexicans and Muslims.

You are correct, border security had a lot to do with it, but you would make us think it was all racially motivated, but the polls show us otherwise. You can't logically argue that a racist country would vote in Obama twice.

In fact, it should still be at the forefront of the midterms. If the GOP handles it as I have, they should win just as Trump did.

Forum List

Back