🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal Aviation Administration seeks employment candidates with "severe intellectual" disabilities, psychiatric problems and other mental conditions

I wish it wasn't a DUPE!

Nice gif though. ;)

Yeah. I just saw a similar (but earlier) thread.

Calling all mods. I have sinned!

Merger is perfectly appropriate.

Unfortunately, what I don't like about this Fox piece, is they cherry pick the FAA policy, and the image itself is cut? Why?

This is what they include in the article, w/o a link;

Screenshot-2024-01-14-at-1.30.25-PM.png

Here is the link for folks to go look;

View attachment 887881

This link is from 2023.
View attachment 887889

The one this article is base on, seems to be from 2022;
View attachment 887887

View attachment 887886

It really is hard to tell what the hell is policy, and what is going on in the bureaucracy, TBH.

Doesn't say what actual job discriptions they want to fill by targeting the demograph. That'd be interesting to know.

I might get slightly annoyed if I'm flying to Aruba and my luggage ends up in Albuquerque with Bedazzles all over it.

I will say, though, that throughout the years, I've had a few projects involving the private sector, very large and well known institutions, where they had an entire floor/department operating with employees of this particular demographic.

Was mostly clerical stuff.

There were outliers, of course. They required specialized transportation and things like that.

Last edited:
Better than putting a fascist backed by every anarchist radical ragtag militia in the country, to help end democracy as we know it.
1705272123242.png
\

Yes, I am calling you a fucking moron. Oh and there were 75 million living breathing Trump voters that NO ONE disputes.

81 million bed wetting parasites like you? Not as likely and in dispute. So be careful in the future who you just blow off as "extreme".

Last edited:
Strikes me as typical alt-right "hair on fire" screaming.

Pay attention to the fact you don't see the word "pilot" anywhere.
But....continue with your freak out. :)

~~~~~~
Even the alt left media tells us what you refuse to believe.

Forum List

Back