Federal Court Orders ‘Sweeping’ Stay of Trump’s Immigration Ban

Nonsense. The Los Angeles court has no juisdiction as to immigration and any entry into the United States while the visa holder is still in their home country.

Sux to be a trumper, every day.

The fed judge had the legal right to override the Donald.

Unenforceable

The ruling means jack-shit.

Just another Black-Robed activist pissing people off

Sux to be a trumper, every day.

The fed judge had the legal right to override the Donald.

I Voted for Donald J Trump

I was there for his inauguration

If his act is constitutional I will stand by him

If they are not, I will adamantly dissent.

I am not a partisan

I will support and defend the Constitution first and foremost.

Nonsense. The Los Angeles court has no juisdiction as to immigration and any entry into the United States while the visa holder is still in their home country.

You are shitting me.

Send him a tweet and remind him.

You honestly think that our Embassy in Yemen is bound by a Los Angeles judge in who to give a visa to or let on an airplane? Really?

Immigration is solely under the jurisdiction of the federal government.

The story is slightly bullshit because the "Yemenis'' in question are American Citizens from what I understand.

So, it's a ruling about nothing.

The ruling, while similar to orders issued by judges in Seattle and elsewhere, applies to a lawsuit filed Tuesday under seal in federal court in Los Angeles on behalf of 28 plaintiffs who are United States citizens of Yemeni descent and their family members.

You are shitting me.

Send him a tweet and remind him.

You honestly think that our Embassy in Yemen is bound by a Los Angeles judge in who to give a visa to or let on an airplane? Really?

Immigration is solely under the jurisdiction of the federal government.

HUH?

Tipsy? No, completely drunk.

Forum List

Back