Federal Court says no "Jerusalem" on passports

U.S. court invalidates passport law on status of Jerusalem

this is a good ruling because west jerusalem is the capital of israel not "united jerusalem"!!!!!!

the president makes foreng policy not congress.

i guess congress can defund the State Department if they likie. :)

Jerusalem shall never be divided. I don't give a damn what any US court invalidates. They can go to hell!

-Jeremiah
Even president Hussein agrees!

http://youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=tmj346oe#/watch?v=bWrvPvo8yXc

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=Tl-GHERR9hM"]http://youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=Tl-GHERR9hM[/ame]

Last edited:
U.S. court invalidates passport law on status of Jerusalem

this is a good ruling because west jerusalem is the capital of israel not "united jerusalem"!!!!!!

the president makes foreng policy not congress.

i guess congress can defund the State Department if they likie. :)

Jerusalem shall never be divided. Jerusalem is the capitol of Israel. ALL OF IT. That stands from now throughout eternity.

-Jeremiah

Amen and again I say Amen!

• Banned
How exciting! Stay tuned, will be overturned soon. Wa wa wa.

Preaident has the constitutional authroity t make foreign policy not Congres.

jeerusalem is not the capoital of Israel.

West Jeruslame is.

Last edited:
We have to humor pro-Palestinian / anti-Israel advocates from time to time, when something materializes that seems favorable to them...

After all, they have so little to brag about, and so little to celebrate, that they'll grab at straws, and make a Cecil B. DeMille production out of every lightweight scrap that seems to go their way...

This particular Circus Flea is merely an upholding of an ancient Presidential prerogative to the prejudice of the Congress...

It's not like it has any significant bearing upon anything, with respect to the Israeli-Palestinian confrontation...

But we can allow the pro-Palestinian types a brief Moment-in-the-Sun, to celebrate this enormous victory...

Which, in the grand scheme of things, is about as important as my aunt choosing to buy a blue jacket rather than a grey jacket for the coming winter...
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Ho-hum...

Last edited:
1. How long ago doesn't matter.

2. Why don't chickens pee?

the French peoples of Brittany are origainyll from ireland and britain.

should they have the right to take over london?

the ancestors of the russians and ukrainans were vikings so they should take over sweden?????

the hunagrians originally came from the Ural mountains in Russia so Hungary should take over moscow??????

your logic is very dumb, friendo.

1. How long ago doesn't matter.

2. Why don't chickens pee?

the French peoples of Brittany are origainyll from ireland and britain.

should they have the right to take over london?

the ancestors of the russians and ukrainans were vikings so they should take over sweden?????

the hunagrians originally came from the Ural mountains in Russia so Hungary should take over moscow??????

your logic is very dumb, friendo.
Can the Lebanese Maronite Christians have their country back? This is more in keeping with modern times.

Can the Lebanese Maronite Christians have their country back? This is more in keeping with modern times.

at least you arent taling about getting back land from 2,000 years ago.

such logic is stupid and for babies.

the jews can get back judah after 2,000 years?

so th gauls of france can take back Scotland? the nagtive americans can take back manchura and korea?????

all humans come from africa can i have capetown pleasse???????

at least you arent taling about getting back land from 2,000 years ago.

such logic is stupid and for babies.

the jews can get back judah after 2,000 years?

so th gauls of france can take back Scotland? the nagtive americans can take back manchura and korea?????

all humans come from africa can i have capetown pleasse???????

Didn't the black ppl take back Capetown? Anyways, I don't know about all those peoples you mentioned, but I do know I fasted for a whole day last week because of Jerusalem being taken by the Romans 2,000 years ago. Some Jews fast 4x a year in connection with that event, but I just do the most important one.

Didn't the black ppl take back Capetown? Anyways, I don't know about all those peoples you mentioned, but I do know I fasted for a whole day last week because of Jerusalem being taken by the Romans 2,000 years ago. Some Jews fast 4x a year in connection with that event, but I just do the most important one.

and this is supposed to mean what to who?

Whatever the legal outcome will eventually be and whatever the State Department decides, the fact will always remain that an undivided Jerusalem will be the capital of Israel and the citizens who are born there will be Israeli citizens.

Forum List

Back