Federal Court says no "Jerusalem" on passports

Simply that MOST of the Jews were driven out by the Romans (through slaughter, enslavement, forced deportation, etc.)...

Enough to make a mockery of your foolish idea that the Jews, by-and-large, as a People, left Judea of their own free will...

And that is sufficient to the day, and to our purposes here...

many jewsd lived in the roman empire and greece eben before their exile after the jewish wars.

do those jews too and tbeir descendants have a right to return to palestine and take over the land?
You bet your bippy they have the right!

"Federal Court" doesn't issue passports, US Passport Agency does, which is run by US Department of State. This is a meaningless and symbolic decision and will be invalidated soon, anyhow.

Dunno about those folk.

We weren't talking about them, during the course of our own exchange.

You and I were talking about your fallacious statement that the Jews left Judea of their own free will.

many jews over the centiries left palestine of thwir own free will

It's not 2000 years ago. Jews maintained a presence throughout the Millennia. They defended Hebron from the Crusaders, (which in 1929 Muslim animals committed genocide in the same ancient Jews), and the population of Jerusalem was majority Jewish in e 1800's Ottoman era. The fact that Muslims are good at invasions and thuggery doesn't make them rightful owners of anything.

It's not 2000 years ago. Jews maintained a presence throughout the Millennia. They defended Hebron from the Crusaders, (which in 1929 Muslim animals committed genocide in the same ancient Jews), and the population of Jerusalem was majority Jewish in e 1800's Ottoman era. The fact that Muslims are good at invasions and thuggery doesn't make them rightful owners of anything.

jdews stole palestione from, the canaanits.

they ruled it for 900 years.

muslims defeated the byzantines and rtuled paletsine for 1300 years.

muslims rules palestyine longer than thew jews.

Dunno about those folk.

We weren't talking about them, during the course of our own exchange.

You and I were talking about your fallacious statement that the Jews left Judea of their own free will.

many jews over the centiries left palestine of thwir own free will

The context (Nos. 31 and 32, above) was the Jews, as a People, and not individual Jews...

Let me sum up your efforts in this vein, during the course of our exchange: Epic Fail

We're done here...

Next slide, please.

Last edited:
The context (above) was the Jews, as a People, and not individual Jews...

Let me sum up your efforts in this vein: Epic Fail

We're done here...

Next slide, please.

jews who lives in germany or france or italy ot ukraine for 1800 years dont have the "right" to return to pa;lestine.

life goes on. time passes. palestine wasnt sitting therre waqiting for the jews to come back from europe

The context (above) was the Jews, as a People, and not individual Jews...

Let me sum up your efforts in this vein: Epic Fail

We're done here...

Next slide, please.

jews who lives in germany or france or italy ot ukraine for 1800 years dont have the "right" to return to pa;lestine.

life goes on. time passes. palestine wasnt sitting therre waqiting for the jews to come back from europe

None of that is relevant to the context of Nos. 31 and 32 (above), to offset your foolish remark in No. 32...

Repeat after me:

"OK, Kondor, you got me on that one. I concede the point."

There... now... don't you feel better? Off the hook, with grace and style, no less.

Back to the original topic...

Next slide, please...

the russiANS'S ancestors come from the vikings.

does that m,ean the russians have a right to "return" to sweden?

lol!!!!!!!!!!

the russiANS'S ancestors come from the vikings.

does that m,ean the russians have a right to "return" to sweden?

lol!!!!!!!!!!
To whom was that remark directed?

And did you really LAUGH OUT LOUD when contemplating that?

Did those around you give you strange looks when you did that?

now you are just trolling again.

let us return to the topic ok friendo?

jerusalem isn't the capital if israel.

they should put west jerusalem or tel aviv.

Oh, you're a regular piece-o-work, aren't you?

You throw-down a foolish statement (#32, in response to #31)...

You get your backside kicked over it...

You lack the grace and style to acknowledge the loss...

You childishly spew more non sequitur tripe as an exit strategy...

And THEN you go all Self-Righteous and pretend that your Opponent is trolling, and that YOU are the one who is trying to steer the conversation back to the original topic...

Despite that fact that your Opponent had already issued one or more calls to return to the original topic, which you conveniently ignored...

And here I thought that - just maybe - you were a serious 'player'...

But I was wrong...

You really ARE a lightweight, after all, aren't you?

I'll have to remember that for future reference.

Now that's a hoot...

aniGif.gif

And now that we've got that straight...

I'm done with this particular farce...

On with the show...

Last edited:
great now we can return to the topic.

israels capital isn not jerusalem. it is tel aviv or west jerusalm.

president obama is right.

1. How long ago doesn't matter.

2. Why don't chickens pee?

the French peoples of Brittany are origainyll from ireland and britain.

should they have the right to take over london?

the ancestors of the russians and ukrainans were vikings so they should take over sweden?????

the hunagrians originally came from the Ural mountains in Russia so Hungary should take over moscow??????

your logic is very dumb, friendo.

Using your own words than the Palestinians have no rights in Israel.:clap2:

I don't know why you are making a big deal of it when your Arab friends don't even show Israel on their maps. Can you show us where in the Koran Jerusalem is actually mentioned? After all Jerusalem is mentioned many times in the Bible, and Mohammed said that the Holy Land belongs to the Jews. And let's face it, if someone has a dream that he flew to a far-off place, it could have been Timbuktu or Shangri-la. Since the Arabs called the "Palestinians" never had a nation, then certainly the non-existent nation never had a capital. All the archeological digs doing on in Jerusalem seems to prove the Jewish presence there from thousands of years ago. Perhaps you can point out to us some archeological digs that show there were these "Palestinian Arab" people there years and years ago.

I don't know why you are making a big deal of it when your Arab friends don't even show Israel on their maps. Can you show us where in the Koran Jerusalem is actually mentioned? After all Jerusalem is mentioned many times in the Bible, and Mohammed said that the Holy Land belongs to the Jews. And let's face it, if someone has a dream that he flew to a far-off place, it could have been Timbuktu or Shangri-la. Since the Arabs called the "Palestinians" never had a nation, then certainly the non-existent nation never had a capital. All the archeological digs doing on in Jerusalem seems to prove the Jewish presence there from thousands of years ago. Perhaps you can point out to us some archeological digs that show there were these "Palestinian Arab" people there years and years ago.

many israelis maps don;'t show the west bank.

the ayyubids allowed jewish settle,emnt in palestine after 1187.

it looks like they made a big mistake!!!

Forum List

Back