Federal Data base riddled with inaccuracies?

Cuomo sent all those elderly people to their deaths.

Not surprised if someone wants to cover it up. Deleting history as is commonly desired by certain folks.

Say it ain't so.

So what have we learned?

We learned that the Federal Government specifically, can't even be trusted to just have a data base of Covid patients and deaths at even just ONE nursing home.

So obviously we need government in charge of the entire health care system......

This is like Venezuela taking over farming, and then end up with a Coffee shortage in a country that for 50 years was known for coffee.

Say it ain't so.

So what have we learned?

We learned that the Federal Government specifically, can't even be trusted to just have a data base of Covid patients and deaths at even just ONE nursing home.

So obviously we need government in charge of the entire health care system......

This is like Venezuela taking over farming, and then end up with a Coffee shortage in a country that for 50 years was known for coffee.
Beat me to the punch line, good job...

DJT on the reality job of POTUS. Sad.
And you want the Federal government to take over your healthcare, like a fucking moron would......
You inferred a whole lot into that comment that I made. And really quick to call someone a name.

In case you have not noticed, or gleaned a hospitals financials, Medicare, Medicaid, indigent care, and state funds pay for the whopping amount of Healthcare in this country. So preach on all you want that makes Zero sense in reality.

And you want the Federal government to take over your healthcare, like a fucking moron would......
You inferred a whole lot into that comment that I made. And really quick to call someone a name.

In case you have not noticed, or gleaned a hospitals financials, Medicare, Medicaid, indigent care, and state funds pay for the whopping amount of Healthcare in this country. So preach on all you want that makes Zero sense in reality.
It is precisely for those reasons that the data is corrupt. They want to get big government dollars and at the onset, it paid to have people die of covid19 as opposed to what they really died from.

It is precisely for those reasons that the data is corrupt. They want to get big government dollars and at the onset, it paid to have people die of covid19 as opposed to what they really died from.
Surely they would kill them after treating them to keep a lid on the scam...

Surely they would kill them after treating them to keep a lid on the scam...
Why would they? Plenty of political power has their back.

Due/dudette/thing, as i am not sure of your gender fluidity, i call it like i see it, if you want to put your shoe into my statement, then it must fit. Only a fucking moron would want the government to take over our health system, they do such a great job at the Post Office and DMV...

Forum List

Back