Federal employees from unconstitutional agencies band together to work against the government

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Alt National Park Service - About | Facebook

16298674_1742530302741701_4480788858338058271_n.jpg

"The Alt National Park Service movement is comprised of over 1.4 million individuals fro...m around the globe, and created by a coalition of 162 National Park Service employees, 29 state park employees, 19 National Forest Service employees, 4 EPA employees, 2 USDA employees, and 32 environmental scientists.

We formed in response to the new administration, who has shown little mercy for the environment. As Americans, we have the opportunity to voice our opposition. We will not be silent. Resistance is not futile, but it is strength. In unity, we find power. America is a government by the people, for the people. We will not stand idly by and let our government destroy our environment."

Traitors and criminals. Eliminate the parks service, the forest service, the forest service, the blm and the epa.

And put them in jail.

The 'Alt' National Park Service shows how to resist

The federal gov is full of Dem-prog rats who are hostile toward Trump, our lawful president. Trump should fire ALL employees in National Parks Service as a warning to all bureaucrats.

The federal gov is full of Dem-prog rats who are hostile toward Trump, our lawful president. Trump should fire ALL employees in National Parks Service as a warning to all bureaucrats.
The park service should be administered by private corporations. Prisons are starting to be run by civilian enterprises. The founding fathers only intended for the military to be run by the government, not the whole shebang. Bureau of Land Management indeed!

Communism isn't illegal, but it should be. There is a case for some of these people being fired for deciding to ignore legal directives, and being subversive. At the very least, this is what should happen to them.

The park service should be administered by private corporations. Prisons are starting to be run by civilian enterprises. The founding fathers only intended for the military to be run by the government, not the whole shebang. Bureau of Land Management indeed!
The founding fathers created a government of the people and by the people. The power and role of the government has evolved through the actions of elected officials pursuing the will of their constituents. You dodge my question... Why should ALL employees in the NPS be thrown in jail? or were you just talking out of your ass again?

"The Alt National Park Service movement is comprised of over 1.4 million individuals fro...m around the globe, and created by a coalition of 162 National Park Service employees, 29 state park employees, 19 National Forest Service employees, 4 EPA employees, 2 USDA employees, and 32 environmental scientists.

We formed in response to the new administration, who has shown little mercy for the environment. As Americans, we have the opportunity to voice our opposition. We will not be silent. Resistance is not futile, but it is strength. In unity, we find power. America is a government by the people, for the people. We will not stand idly by and let our government destroy our environment."

Traitors and criminals. Eliminate the parks service, the forest service, the forest service, the blm and the epa.

And put them in jail.

I like our national parks as most Americans do. Employees in some cases in these agencies not so much. The invitation to send money to their special projects maybe should be looked into but eliminate park service, no.

The founding fathers created a government of the people and by the people. The power and evolution of the government has been done by elected officials pursuing the will of their constituents. You dodge my question... Why should ALL employees in the NPS be thrown in jail? or were you just talking out of your ass again?
Did I say anything about jail? You smoking belly button lint again?

Private entities in contracts with government agencies can become corrupt too and if there are corrupt purchasing agents the people can be stuck paying for it.

The founding fathers created a government of the people and by the people. The power and evolution of the government has been done by elected officials pursuing the will of their constituents. You dodge my question... Why should ALL employees in the NPS be thrown in jail? or were you just talking out of your ass again?
My bad, I thought you were the OP who said Jail... Per your comment about the parks service... Private corporations are profit driven so protecting the land, animals, and resource isn't exactly their top priority. This is why it is run by the government. If you have a model where private corps would do it better while still maintaining the environmental protections then i'd like to hear it.

Communism isn't illegal, but it should be. There is a case for some of these people being fired for deciding to ignore legal directives, and being subversive. At the very least, this is what should happen to them.
Communism isn't illegal.

However, they are precluded from using their status as federal employees to push a political message. Which they totally are.
And it is sedition to promote the overthrow of the government. Which they say they are doing.

And put them in jail.

I like our national parks as most Americans do. Employees in some cases in these agencies not so much. The invitation to send money to their special projects maybe should be looked into but eliminate park service, no.

Everybody *enjoys* them.

But that's beside the point. The agencies that control them are unconstitutional, and their CREATION is unconstitutional. Everybody enjoys wide open spaces. That doesn't mean our government is authorized to claim those spaces. And our government is NOT authorized to do so. Our CONSTITUTION makes that very, very clear.

My bad, I thought you were the OP who said Jail... Per your comment about the parks service... Private corporations are profit driven so protecting the land, animals, and resource isn't exactly their top priority. This is why it is run by the government. If you have a model where private corps would do it better while still maintaining the environmental protections then i'd like to hear it.

Er..no. Because it isn't the JOB of the fucking GOVERNMENT to "protect the land" from AMERICAN CITIZENS you fucking asshat. That is anti American, and unconstitutional.

The land belongs to us, the feds have no right to it, and they need to clear off and the Dept. of Interior needs to be eliminated.

Personally, I would like to see them lined up and shot, but that probably isn't going to happen.

Er..no. Because it isn't the JOB of the fucking GOVERNMENT to "protect the land" from AMERICAN CITIZENS you fucking asshat. That is anti American, and unconstitutional.

The land belongs to us, the feds have no right to it, and they need to clear off and the Dept. of Interior needs to be eliminated.

Personally, I would like to see them lined up and shot, but that probably isn't going to happen.
ok, instead of spewing garbage statements how about you present an intelligent argument. Post links to law that says the government has no right to protect and manage our land. Or explain which illegal actions were taken to create these departments, and which illegal actions they commit with their operations. I know it probably hurts you to use your brain, but give it a shot.

And put them in jail.

Everybody *enjoys* them.

But that's beside the point. The agencies that control them are unconstitutional, and their CREATION is unconstitutional. Everybody enjoys wide open spaces. That doesn't mean our government is authorized to claim those spaces. And our government is NOT authorized to do so. Our CONSTITUTION makes that very, very clear.
Would it be up to the states as a Republic hold an election (or whatever you call it) to set aside public use areas?

Trump is besieged by law-breaking, subversive Obama administration hold-overs....

ok, instead of spewing garbage statements how about you present an intelligent argument. Post links to law that says the government has no right to protect and manage our land. Or explain which illegal actions were taken to create these departments, and which illegal actions they commit with their operations. I know it probably hurts you to use your brain, but give it a shot.

There has been massive over-reach by the Federal Govt to seize land, as you must know.

The Amount Of Land Obama Has Seized For The Feds Will Astound You

Forum List

Back