Federal employees from unconstitutional agencies band together to work against the government

haha, jail for what?
Fascism....hopefully, you will like them.....
19789999.jpg

sedition: conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch

The groups purpose is to "voice opposition" in support of environmental issues that they stand for... not to overthrow the government through violence.

The Brandenburg v. Ohio U.S. Supreme Court decision maintains that seditious speech—including speech that constitutes an incitement to violence—is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as long as it does not indicate an “imminent” threat.

Seditious speech in the United States - Wikipedia

Any state law that conflict with federal law is unconstitutional. Article 6 sec 2. And federal law says sedition is a punishable offense:

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy
If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

The difference is one of speech, (allowable) and conspiracy (punishable). These employees are conspiring, politically, to resist our government.
Then by definition so would every sanctuary city and every state that has passed a marijuana law. If we did things your way we would need to start building more prisons STAT!

YES! Please! We want more prisons!

And more nuthouses! Take all the money that we were previously dumping into the Dept. of Education, and use it to build prisons and nutfarms.

:lol:

You should heavily promote yourself as the voice of the American right wing. I think nothing sums up the fascism of the right than demanding more prisons to lock up your political opponents. But you might want to just call them "camps" - I think it'd make your point clearer.

Sieg Heil!

Sedition is the crime of revolting or inciting revolt against government. However, because of the broad protection of free speech under the First Amendment, prosecutions for sedition are rare. Nevertheless, sedition remains a crime in the United States under 18 U.S.C.A. § 2384 (2000), a federal statute that punishes seditious conspiracy.

I said it was a crime. It is a crime. Don't know what else to tell ya.
This new little lefty group is just getting organized. It is an offshoot of a Soros funded climate change organization. They will be using our parks to disrupt vacationers by protesting and random violence at the gates. They are to our parks, as ACORN is to BLM. They'll organize. Remember that Obama held our parks hostage whenever Congress bulked at his budgets.
They represent Soros' shadow government. He should be charged with sedition along with them.

I think that no one is going to be charged with this crime, because organizing protests does not fall under the definition of sedition.

But I enjoy watching y'all lose your shit over this.

Of course there is something that sums up facism more.
FEMA "camps".

So is that how you crown yourself winner? By pretending we are all losing our shit over this? Nice try, but not even a tinge of IBS here.

No one was charged with Ferguson, why would this be any different? Because, now it all depends on how Trump wants to handle it. I have a feeling he will handle it, unlike Obama who secretly clapped behind closed doors. Charging Soros would just about shut this stupidity down.
So no losing shit, or sleep, or my dinner. Just good old fun watching you and your vaginaheads pretending you have some sort of clout.

There's a new sheriff in town.
Trump-Meets-Obama-Win-MacNamie-Getty-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
The groups purpose is to "voice opposition" in support of environmental issues that they stand for... not to overthrow the government through violence.

The Brandenburg v. Ohio U.S. Supreme Court decision maintains that seditious speech—including speech that constitutes an incitement to violence—is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as long as it does not indicate an “imminent” threat.

Seditious speech in the United States - Wikipedia

Any state law that conflict with federal law is unconstitutional. Article 6 sec 2. And federal law says sedition is a punishable offense:

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 1, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

The difference is one of speech, (allowable) and conspiracy (punishable). These employees are conspiring, politically, to resist our government.
Then by definition so would every sanctuary city and every state that has passed a marijuana law. If we did things your way we would need to start building more prisons STAT!

And more nuthouses! Take all the money that we were previously dumping into the Dept. of Education, and use it to build prisons and nutfarms.

You should heavily promote yourself as the voice of the American right wing. I think nothing sums up the fascism of the right than demanding more prisons to lock up your political opponents. But you might want to just call them "camps" - I think it'd make your point clearer.

Sieg Heil!

".

Sedition is the crime of revolting or inciting revolt against government. However, because of the broad protection of free speech under the First Amendment, prosecutions for sedition are rare. Nevertheless, sedition remains a crime in the United States under 18 U.S.C.A. § 2384 (2000), a federal statute that punishes seditious conspiracy.

This new little lefty group is just getting organized. It is an offshoot of a Soros funded climate change organization. They will be using our parks to disrupt vacationers by protesting and random violence at the gates. They are to our parks, as ACORN is to BLM. They'll organize. Remember that Obama held our parks hostage whenever Congress bulked at his budgets.
They represent Soros' shadow government. He should be charged with sedition along with them.

I think that no one is going to be charged with this crime, because organizing protests does not fall under the definition of sedition.

FEMA "camps

Is that how you crown yourself winner? By pretending we are all losing our shit overr this? Nice try, but not even a tinge of IBS here. No one was charged with Ferguson, why would this be any different. It all depends on how Trump wants to handle it. I have a feeling he will handle it, unlike Obama who secretly clapped behind closed doors. Charging Soros would just about shit this stupidity down.
So no losing shit, or sleep, or my dinner. Just good old fun watching you and your vaginaheads pretending you have some sort of clout.

You know that there were never any "FEMA camps", right?

Alt National Park Service - About | Facebook

16298674_1742530302741701_4480788858338058271_n.jpg

"The Alt National Park Service movement is comprised of over 1.4 million individuals fro...m around the globe, and created by a coalition of 162 National Park Service employees, 29 state park employees, 19 National Forest Service employees, 4 EPA employees, 2 USDA employees, and 32 environmental scientists.

We formed in response to the new administration, who has shown little mercy for the environment. As Americans, we have the opportunity to voice our opposition. We will not be silent. Resistance is not futile, but it is strength. In unity, we find power. America is a government by the people, for the people. We will not stand idly by and let our government destroy our environment."

Traitors and criminals. Eliminate the parks service, the forest service, the forest service, the blm and the epa.

And put them in jail.

The 'Alt' National Park Service shows how to resist

you wouldn't know what was constitutional if it bit you

Sieg Heil!

".

FEMA "camps

Is that how you crown yourself winner? By pretending we are all losing our shit overr this? Nice try, but not even a tinge of IBS here. No one was charged with Ferguson, why would this be any different. It all depends on how Trump wants to handle it. I have a feeling he will handle it, unlike Obama who secretly clapped behind closed doors. Charging Soros would just about shit this stupidity down.

Nobody said there were.

"The Alt National Park Service movement is comprised of over 1.4 million individuals fro...m around the globe, and created by a coalition of 162 National Park Service employees, 29 state park employees, 19 National Forest Service employees, 4 EPA employees, 2 USDA employees, and 32 environmental scientists.

We formed in response to the new administration, who has shown little mercy for the environment. As Americans, we have the opportunity to voice our opposition. We will not be silent. Resistance is not futile, but it is strength. In unity, we find power. America is a government by the people, for the people. We will not stand idly by and let our government destroy our environment."

Traitors and criminals. Eliminate the parks service, the forest service, the forest service, the blm and the epa.

And put them in jail.

Of course I would, jills.

So do a lot of people.

That's why the Malheur protesters were all acquitted. Entrapment baby. It appears the so-called agents acted unconstitutionally when they tried to set up ranchers.

Sieg Heil!

".

FEMA "camps

Then I want our money back!

In 2006, a Halliburton subsidiary was even handed a $385-million contract to build a vast network of “detention centers” for the Department of Homeland Security. Officials downplayed the news, saying the camps were simply meant to prepare for a potential massive influx of immigrants.

Inside the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), Congress and the president have even approved a statute pretending to legalize the indefinite detention of Americans without charges, trial, due process, or any other constitutionally guaranteed rights.

And here is who will be concentrated there:
"a leaked military document dubbed “Army Field Manual 3-39.40: Internment and Resettlement Operations” provides guidance on interning Americans on U.S. soil. It even teaches how to identify “malcontents, trained agitators, and political leaders” and how “to reduce or remove antagonistic attitudes.”

haha, jail for what?
19789999.jpg
It's you....snowflake...:lol:

Because I'm the one suggesting that my political opponents be thrown in jail, right?
no, because you're the one defending sedition to overthrow our democracy and violently unseat our elected leader.

No, nazigrl - as I already pointed out, daring to disagree with Der Fuerer is not "sedition" - and unless he actually succeeds in going full fascist and destroying everything this country stands for, it won't ever be.

19789999.jpg
It's you....snowflake...:lol:

Because I'm the one suggesting that my political opponents be thrown in jail, right?
no, because you're the one defending sedition to overthrow our democracy and violently unseat our elected leader.

No, nazigrl - as I already pointed out, daring to disagree with Der Fuerer is not "sedition" - and unless he actually succeeds in going full fascist and destroying everything this country stands for, it won't ever be.
A fascist claiming fascism.....priceless....:lol:

It is sedition if they are advocating and recruiting for the express.purpose of.overthrowing the government. Which they are.

And.it.is.also against the.law to identify themselves.as federal employees...and then endorse sedition. Public employees are.precluded from using their positions as an endorsement for pretty much anything. You get fired and.prosecuted.

Neither you nor I have a "regime", clown shoes. Your fantasies of murdering your political opponents and sending them to camps are not indicative of a "regime", they're just the twisted and hateful delusions of an old hag who hates the world around her.

Your "regime" only exists in your mind, thankfully. But keep shouting it, please.

If KG couldn't fantasize about murdering people, who knows what she'd do in real life?

It is interesting though how many alleged conservatives are prepared to throw out constitutional law and murder people who disagree with their agenda.

That doesn't seem very conservative.

It is sedition if they are advocating and recruiting for the express.purpose of.overthrowing the government. Which they are.

And.it.is.also against the.law to identify themselves.as federal employees...and then endorse sedition. Public employees are.precluded from using their positions as an endorsement for pretty much anything. You get fired and.prosecuted.

They aren't advocating overthrow of the government. They're advocating that information be freely available to the public and that illegal and unethical acts by the president and his inner circle be investigated and if necessary, prosecuted. They're advocating this on a social media platform.

Show me a single tweet that advocates "overthowing the government"?

You are literally retarded. What would this forum be without your shrill hyperbole?

We need more institutions to put the crazies into.

We will fill them to overflowing for a few years, then you..I mean they...will eventually die out.

And we can turn them into cute apartment buildings for the guys who work for the oil companies, laying pipe, and drilling.

If that happens, you will be on the initial list of occupants, kray kray.

And put them in jail.

We're a democracy....right? :lol:

We will fill them to overflowing for a few years, then you..I mean they...will eventually die out.

And we can turn them into cute apartment buildings for the guys who work for the oil companies, laying pipe, and drilling.

You will be stacked at the bottom of the pile....so it's of no relevance to you...:lol:

No, honey, I won't. I am the one who.makes.recommendations. And ppl listen when I do.

Forum List

Back