Federal Government should not get involved in CHAZ nonsense unless specifically requested by Washington State

So let him allow Antifa to burn it down, and we can see if his base is "offended" about losing all of their shit...
his base is totally clueless

they will blame trump

or George Washington

POTUS should make it clear that the Fed is there to help, and Washington can ask any time for assistance, but it’s the problem of Washington’s LE to solve primarily.

It seems pretty simple to me...but it has to be very public and a specific date when POTUS makes this clear.

The Democrats will try to blame Trump for Federal inaction if shit goes sideways.

The Democrats and the media WANT bloodshed to pin on Trump because they are soulless ghouls.
they shouldn't get involved even if asked
It's a trap issue
Just use it what is is. A parody of the left. Like Tucker Carlson is using it.

POTUS should make it clear that the Fed is there to help, and Washington can ask any time for assistance, but it’s the problem of Washington’s LE to solve primarily.

It seems pretty simple to me...but it has to be very public and a specific date when POTUS makes this clear.

The Democrats will try to blame Trump for Federal inaction if shit goes sideways.

The Democrats and the media WANT bloodshed to pin on Trump because they are soulless ghouls.
Trump should end the occupation

but without cracking skulls no matter how much they deserve a good thrashing

just seal the occupied area and cut off water and electricity

allow nothing to go in and starve them out

He doesn't have the authority unless the Governor requests federal help.

Trump should end the occupation

but without cracking skulls no matter how much they deserve a good thrashing

just seal off the occupied area and cut off water and electricity

allow nothing to go in and starve them out

Washington State National Guard should do that, not the Fed.
Trump can nationalize the Guard

Under very rare circumstances and this isn't one of them.

I say fuck the filthy Liberal shithole and every twisted filthy fuck in it. Let them burn that disgusting bitch to the fucking ground.
Feds: “Hey Seattle, would you mind helping us out with this illegal immigration problem we have?”
Seattle: “NO, not our job, go fuck yourselves.”

Seattle: “Holy shit Feds we are under siege and over run....PLEASE SEND HELP NOW!”
Feds: “NO, not our job, go fuck yourselves.”

Forum List

Back