Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

Christian crowdfunding? That doesn't seem like a very Christian cause.
Jesus chased the Moneychangers out of the Temple with a switch.

"So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables". – John 2:13-15 NIV

Also... "Jesus said to them, “But now if you have money or a bag, carry that with you. If you don’t have a sword, sell your coat and buy one." --Luke 22:36

Do you think he meant to sell your coat to buy a sword, then leave it at home so you can be cold and unarmed...or do you think he meant it's important to have the means and ability to defend yourself?

It shows him shooting in self defense. If he wsa looking to randomly kill people he could have easily done that, he didn't. Of course we all should know this by now.
A civil trial will pull all that it. It won't be limited. The jury will hear his voice day dreaming about shooting shoplifters.

I am not saying they will win. I am not saying I want them to win. I am saying it will be much much easier to win. Win something.

Jesus chased the Moneychangers out of the Temple with a switch.

"So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables". – John 2:13-15 NIV

Also... "Jesus said to them, “But now if you have money or a bag, carry that with you. If you don’t have a sword, sell your coat and buy one." --Luke 22:36

Do you think he meant to sell your coat to buy a sword, then leave it at home so you can be cold and unarmed...or do you think he meant it's important to have the means and ability to defend yourself?
Except that's money that could go to the poor, the infirm, etc etc.

I watched the entire trial. Did you?

It's a civil trial. It won't be limited to just that. Not by a long shot.

Just bringing the rifle could convince a jury that he's 51%guilty.
If he 'just wanted to shoot someone" he would not have run away.

It's common sense. So why do you spread that bullshit.

If he 'just wanted to shoot someone" he would not have run away.

It's common sense. So why do you spread that bullshit.
Or the jury will hear him wanting to shoot people on tape, then bringing a rifle he illegally had, and shooting people.

Or the jury will hear him wanting to shoot people on tape, then bringing a rifle he illegally had, and shooting people.
I think you're going to be disappointed again.

But...as there are plenty of liberal idiots...if he loses, we'll raise the money for that too.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin on Wednesday ruled that a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 can proceed against Rittenhouse, police officers and others.

U.S. District Judge Lynn Adelman on Wednesday dismissed motions filed by Rittenhouse and the government defendants seeking to dismiss the civil rights lawsuit.

No worries. There will be somebody to take responsibility for any judgement against you son.
Very good.

Let's hope civil law realizes some form of justice where criminal law failed to do so.

Forum List

Back