🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal judge blocks Obama's transgender bathroom policy

What Is Transgender?

That ought to cover it.
Specify transgender woman. Don't link me to some bullshit. Your own words. Ready.....set.....go!!!!!

I have. Just because you don't want to read the definition isn't my problem.
So, you link me to some place because you are too embarrassed to say it yourself. I got it... good going.

I've offered you a thorough definition from a pretty decent source.....to educate you.

And you refuse to educate yourself. How is that my problem, exactly?
I am insisting that you say it. What is your belief? How do you define it? Not a link, not a cut and paste. Just you, your own words.

And I'm giving you a more thorough definition that what you insist I do. Consider it a favor.

What Is Transgender?

Wallow in ignorance to your heart's content. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

And I'm giving you a more thorough definition that what you insist I do. Consider it a favor.

What Is Transgender?

But my dear (assuming you are a female...we know assuming is not the best idea sometimes) I am not wallowing in ignorance, I am just quite sure that you are embarrassed to define it with your own words because it might sound ridiculous, therefore you post a link.

What Is Transgender?

But my dear (assuming you are a female...we know assuming is not the best idea sometimes) I am not wallowing in ignorance, I am just quite sure that you are embarrassed to define it with your own words because it might sound ridiculous, therefore you post a link.

You asked me to specify what a transgender woman is. I did. Then you adorably insisted that I have to phrase my answer in the manner you've dictated.

Laughing!

.....no, hun. I don't.

What Is Transgender?

You asked me to specify what a transgender woman is. I did. Then you adorably insisted that I have to phrase my answer in the manner you've dictated.

Laughing!

.....no, hun. I don't.
You just lost the argument before it started. Holler when you change your mind and gather up enough audacity to give me your own definition.

Federal judge blocks Obama's transgender bathroom policy

Finally a judge with some common sense.
And one who actually gives a damn about following the law, unlike that thing in the White House and its FBI/DOJ lackeys.

LOL! The judge bitchslapped our bisexual president. Good for him.

This has nothing to do with discrimination.

It has everything to do with safety.

In his 38-page ruling, O’Connor found the Obama administration had failed to follow the Administrative Procedures Act, which requires the federal government to allow for comments on new proposed rules. O’Connor did not rule on the constitutionality of the directive itself.

So that's your 'big win'? A discrepancy in the Administrative Procedures Act?
Anytime obuthole's stupidity gets beat it is a win for the country.

I never understood why they need their own bathroom? What next, a special bathroom for those who aren't sure if they are human or dog?
Maybe people like that is who the third bathroom is there for when they are at a place that has one that is, only it is labeled the family bathroom depending on what place you are in.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What Is Transgender?

Laughing!

.....no, hun. I don't.
You just lost the argument before it started. Holler when you change your mind and gather up enough audacity to give me your own definition.

Laughing.....now you're giving me excuses why you're going to run?

You have your definition. You've ignored the definition. And now you're using your willful ignorance as an excuse to flee.

You don't need excuses, Def. Just run.

What Is Transgender?

Laughing!

.....no, hun. I don't.

You have your definition. You've ignored the definition. And now you're using your willful ignorance as an excuse to flee.

I am here for you, my dear. Did you decide to define it with your own words? No? You lost the argument. Just holler if you change your mind.

What Is Transgender?

Laughing!

.....no, hun. I don't.

I am here for you, my dear. Did you decide to define it with your own words? No? You lost the argument. Just holler if you change your mind.

You have the definition you asked for. You're just giving me more excuses why you refuse to read it.

But keep that tail tucked firmly between those quivering haunches. Its fun to watch you flee.

^^ poor poor Skylar. Accepting the beginning of a series of legal blockades is not something the LGBT legal steamroller is equipped for mentally. Acceptance will come though Skylar :itsok:

^^ poor poor Skylar. Accepting the beginning of a series of legal blockades is not something the LGBT legal steamroller is equipped for mentally. Acceptance will come though Skylar :itsok:

Laughing.......talk to me when you've accurately predicted the outcome of even one case, Sil.

Your record of failure is currently perfect.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. How about people start minding their own business and let them pee where they wish. We should have a law enforcing that.

Perhaps it's time we move onto to unisex bathrooms anyway.

Laughing!

.....no, hun. I don't.

You have the definition you asked for. You're just giving me more excuses why you refuse to read it.

But keep that tail tucked firmly between those quivering haunches. Its fun to watch you flee.
Not as funny as watching you being scared to define what I asked for. You, yourself know that it is ridiculous therefore you refuse to define it with your own word. Honey, admit it, you are defeated. You know you are wrong about it. Throw your hands up, you are done for good....

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. How about people start minding their own business and let them pee where they wish. We should have a law enforcing that.

Because they want to punish people for not abiding the gender roles they think they should follow. And want the authority to make people show ID to use the bathroom.......or do spot 'genital' checks.

Its a rather pervy perspective when you get down to it.

You want to see men unzip their pants and pull the thing out? You must be desperate.

Laughing!

.....no, hun. I don't.

Not as funny as watching you being scared to define what I asked for. You, yourself know that it is ridiculous therefore you refuse to define it with your own word. Honey, admit it, you are defeated. You know you are wrong about it. Throw your hands up, you are done for good....

I've already offered you the definition of transgender women. You simply ignored it. Then laughably, insisted that I 'lost the debate' because you refuse to read up on transgender women.

Ah, Argument from Ignorance. Its pretty much the entirety of your argument.

You want to see men unzip their pants and pull the thing out? You must be desperate.

Or.....just let people go the bathroom without harassment or 'showing their papers'

Because they want to punish people for not abiding the gender roles they think they should follow. And want the authority to make people show ID to use the bathroom.......or do spot 'genital' checks.

Its a rather pervy perspective when you get down to it.
Before this whole issue came up, was there "genital check?" Was there any authority involved as long as genders used their gender designated restrooms? Your above statement is ridiculous and you know it.

I've already offered you the definition of transgender women. You simply ignored it. Then laughably, insisted that I 'lost the debate' because you refuse to read up on transgender women.

Ah, Argument from Ignorance. Its pretty much the entirety of your argument.
You lost. Hey.... win some, lose some. You lost this one.

Forum List

Back