🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal judge blocks Obama's transgender bathroom policy

All I asked is to define "transgender woman." You refused. You posted a link to somebody's definition. You are hiding behind somebody else, then you can claim..."Oh..I did not say that! It was Joe Blow or Joe Blowess who said it" because you know it is stupid and made up by somebody to push an agenda. So...define it. So far you lose..

You asked me to specific what a transgender woman was. I did.

What Is Transgender?

You ran. Keep running. Your willful ignorance is not my problem.

You keep trying to give a definition of something that can't exist. Someone born a male cannot be female because he thinks so. What you're doing is describing a fictitious character.

Doesn't exist....according to you. The same person that is trying to justify shooting someone to death for merely entering a restroom.

So your source kinda sucks.

According to science.

You keep harping on the reason being entering a restroom. I've explained to you that wouldn't bet the description of events given.

You're not science. You're quoting yourself......as you attempt to justify murdering someone for walking into a bathroom.

Surely you can understand why you citing yourself doesn't amount to much.

Didn't say I was science. I said science is science.

Surely, since you're one of the many types of deviant freaks, that what you say doesn't amount to the level of shit in a negroes back yard.

Your standard for sacrificing the rest of your life in prison......is that a transwoman simply go into a restroom.

Seems like quite a waste of your life. And of course, the damage that would cost your family would be extreme. Plus, there's the whole murder part.

What murder part? Oh, you still think that the description would be HE was only using the restroom? That's your mistake. I'm curious how the male freak would be able to counter the description of events.

The part where you shoot a transwoman to death for simply entering a bathroom.

That will cost you the rest of your life. Seems a pretty poor trade just to prevent someone from urinating.

That's not the description of events that would be given.

Those are the description of events as they would happen by your own accounting. As your standard for shooting someone to death.....

....is simply entering a restroom.

Seems a pretty low bar for you to trade the rest of your life for.

I've tried to explain the reason you keep mentioning isn't the description would be given. You don't understand.

You cited walking into the bathroom as your threshold for shooting someone to death.

Are you backing off your murderous standards now?

And the John Hopkins psychiatrist is contradicted by the APA and the authors of the very studies he cites.
Not true...they agreed with him in principle but because of PC ness they declined to come to the same conclusions....in other words, gutless

You asked me to specific what a transgender woman was. I did.

What Is Transgender?

You ran. Keep running. Your willful ignorance is not my problem.

You keep trying to give a definition of something that can't exist. Someone born a male cannot be female because he thinks so. What you're doing is describing a fictitious character.

Doesn't exist....according to you. The same person that is trying to justify shooting someone to death for merely entering a restroom.

According to science.

You keep harping on the reason being entering a restroom. I've explained to you that wouldn't bet the description of events given.

You're not science. You're quoting yourself......as you attempt to justify murdering someone for walking into a bathroom.

Surely, since you're one of the many types of deviant freaks, that what you say doesn't amount to the level of shit in a negroes back yard.

'You said' being the operative term. You're not science. You're citing yourself.

And you're officially offering your tell with your' shit in a negroes' back yard' schtick. Its your way of informing us that you're done.

So is that about it?

What murder part? Oh, you still think that the description would be HE was only using the restroom? That's your mistake. I'm curious how the male freak would be able to counter the description of events.

That will cost you the rest of your life. Seems a pretty poor trade just to prevent someone from urinating.

Those are the description of events as they would happen by your own accounting. As your standard for shooting someone to death.....

I've tried to explain the reason you keep mentioning isn't the description would be given. You don't understand.

You cited walking into the bathroom as your threshold for shooting someone to death.

The threshold wasn't walking in. The start of what would cross the threshold began WHEN HE walked in. There's a difference and that's where the description of events is important.

And the John Hopkins psychiatrist is contradicted by the APA and the authors of the very studies he cites.
Not true...they agreed with him in principle but because of PC ness they declined to come to the same conclusions....in other words, gutless

Not according to them? The APA explicitly contradicts him. And the authors of the study he cites say that he grossly misrepresented his work.

That's the guy you want me to believe? Really?

You said' being the operative term. You're not science. You're citing yourself.

And you're officially offering your tell with your' shit in a negroes' back yard' schtick. Its your way of informing us that you're done.

So is that about it?
:cuckoo:

According to science.

'You said' being the operative term. You're not science. You're citing yourself.

So is that about it?

My statement was "says science".

It's officially telling you that shit has more worth than you ever will.

Not according to them? The APA explicitly contradicts him. And the authors of the study he cites say that he grossly misrepresented his work.

I know you won't believe anything unless you agree with it. You're one of those that discounts anything unless you like what it says.

The threshold wasn't walking in. The start of what would cross the threshold began WHEN HE walked in. There's a difference and that's where the description of events is important.

You're backpedaling badly. As you're moving your goal posts. This is what you said:

Those that make the choice to enter a dressing room, restroom, etc. with my wife and/or daughter better be able to run faster than 820 mph.

There's no 'beginning of the threshold' talk. Merely walking into a bathroom.......and you murder them, sacrificing the rest of your life in prison.

Seems an awful lot to pay to keep someone from going to the bathroom.

So what's going to happen now? Bunch of transsexuals running from one bathroom to another trying to hold their pee?
They aren't going to hold anything, they'll just go back to whatever it is they did before, which worked fine.

No one will ever convince me that someone that is born a boy but is convinced he is a girl doesn't have a mental disorder. Sorry but I will error on the side of mental and emotional health. Chopping his dick off and sticking tits on him is not helping him.

Not according to them? The APA explicitly contradicts him. And the authors of the study he cites say that he grossly misrepresented his work
You're a liar...link?

Just so we're clear, you're saying that authors of the studies he cited DIDN'T claim he was misrepresenting their studies?

You're saying that the APA HASN'T contradicted his claim that transgenderism is a mental illness?

I want you on record before I start to spoon feed you their contradiction of his nonsense.

So what's going to happen now? Bunch of transsexuals running from one bathroom to another trying to hold their pee?
They aren't going to hold anything, they'll just go back to whatever it is they did before, which worked fine.

What they did before was use the bathroom that matched their gender identity. Transwomen have been using the ladies room for decades.

The only difference is the folks pledging to murder them for it.

Just so we're clear, you're saying that authors of the studies he cited DIDN'T claim he was misrepresenting their studies?

You're saying that the APA HASN'T contradicted his claim that transgenderism is a mental illness?

I want you on record before I start to spoon feed you their contradiction of his nonsense.
You can't find the evidence or you would have by now.

I know you won't believe anything unless you agree with it. You're one of those that discounts anything unless you like what it says.

Or....I just consider the authors of the studies the John Hopkins guy was citing to understand their own research better than he did.

You can't find the evidence or you would have by now.

You've claimed I'm a liar. Which strongly insinuates that you believe that these the APA *didn't* contradict him. And that the authors didn't contradict him.

Just say so.....and I'll happily provide you with the quotes. I'm looking at them right now.

GID Gender Identity Disorder.....you will be hearing this more and more because people are being cured of this disorder in large numbers as we speak.

Forum List

Back