🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal judge blocks Obama's transgender bathroom policy

Or.....just let people go the bathroom without harassment or 'showing their papers'
I don't mind sharing the restroom with you. My concern is young girls using the same restroom with adult males.

The issue at hand is transgender women using the ladies room. Or transgender men using the men's room.

What would be your objection?

(psst....that's your cue to run. As you've no rational basis of objection)
Oh..no.. I am not running. We are having a great time.

You asked for me to specify what transgender means. I did. You flee.

Do you just enjoy your tail between your legs?

I already have.
No you haven't. What you're linking to is somebody else's definition. You lost.

I specified what transgender women are. You ran.

C'mon back when you must the courage to read the very definitions you've asked for.

Federal judge blocks Obama's transgender bathroom policy

Finally a judge with some common sense.
And one who actually gives a damn about following the law, unlike that thing in the White House and its FBI/DOJ lackeys.

LOL! The judge bitchslapped our bisexual president. Good for him.

This has nothing to do with discrimination.

It has everything to do with safety.

In his 38-page ruling, O’Connor found the Obama administration had failed to follow the Administrative Procedures Act, which requires the federal government to allow for comments on new proposed rules. O’Connor did not rule on the constitutionality of the directive itself.

So that's your 'big win'? A discrepancy in the Administrative Procedures Act?
Or.....just let people go the bathroom without harassment or 'showing their papers'
I don't mind sharing the restroom with you. My concern is young girls using the same restroom with adult males.

The issue at hand is transgender women using the ladies room. Or transgender men using the men's room.

What would be your objection?

Because someone born a male isn't a female because HE thinks so. Someone born a female isn't a male because SHE thinks so. What's your problem understanding that?

Uh.. getting kinky... cool.
You did not. You posted a link to have someone else define it for you. You do it... don't hide behind somebody else. You lose...

You asked me to specific what a transgender woman is.

I did. You ran.

Keep running.

There's no such thing. Someone born a male can't be a woman no matter how much HE thinks he is.

Those that make the choice to enter a dressing room, restroom, etc. with my wife and/or daughter better be able to run faster than 820 mph.

I did. You ran.

Keep running
I am still here honey. Your definition is yet to be posted. You lose...

You're still running. As the definition you asked for is sitting there waiting for you. You just refuse to read it.

Your willful ignorance is not my problem.

Keep running.

And how many transgender women have attacked other women in bathrooms?

That should be your guide.
Specify transgender woman please.

What Is Transgender?

That ought to cover it.
Specify transgender woman. Don't link me to some bullshit. Your own words. Ready.....set.....go!!!!!
Basically it is a psychological disorder, like liberalism.

Says who?

You're still running. As the definition you asked for is sitting there waiting for you. You just refuse to read it.

Keep running.
Why are you hiding behind somebody else? You lose...

You did not. You posted a link to have someone else define it for you. You do it... don't hide behind somebody else. You lose...

I did. You ran.

Keep running.

There's no such thing. Someone born a male can't be a woman no matter how much HE thinks he is.

Those that make the choice to enter a dressing room, restroom, etc. with my wife and/or daughter better be able to run faster than 820 mph.

And the moment you murder a transgender woman for going to the bathroom, you'll go straight to prison.

Seems a rather lot to pay just to keep someone from urinating.

Keep running.

You asked me to specify what a transgender woman is. I did. You ran.

I'll be here when you must the courage to read the very definition you asked for.

I did. You ran.

Keep running.

And the moment you murder a transgender woman for going to the bathroom, you'll go straight to prison.

That's impossible. It's not a woman. It's a man mistakenly thinking he can be a woman.

They were urinating? That's what you assume the description of events will be?

I'll be here when you must the courage to read the very definition you asked for.
I can play this as long as it takes to whip your courage up. You are scared. You lose....

Keep running.

What you described doesn't exist. Someone born a male cannot be a female because he THINKS so.

I did. You ran.

Keep running.

That's impossible. It's not a woman. It's a man mistakenly thinking he can be a woman.

You assume HE was urinating will be the description of events.

You murdering a transwoman for going to the bathroom will require that you sacrifice the rest of your life in prison.

Why would you pay that price.....to stop someone from urinating? The cost-benefit on that seems awfully skewed toward 'cost'.

Forum List

Back