🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal judge blocks Obama's transgender bathroom policy

You asked me to specify what a transgender woman is. I did. You ran.

I'll be here when you must the courage to read the very definition you asked for.
I can play this as long as it takes to whip your courage up. You are scared. You lose....

You can certainly run as long as you'd like. But your Argument from Ignorance fallacy isn't going anywhere. As the definition is still waiting for you even if you refuse to read it.

Keep running.

Uh.. getting kinky... cool.
You did not. You posted a link to have someone else define it for you. You do it... don't hide behind somebody else. You lose...

You asked me to specific what a transgender woman is.

I did. You ran.

Keep running.

There's no such thing. Someone born a male can't be a woman no matter how much HE thinks he is.

Those that make the choice to enter a dressing room, restroom, etc. with my wife and/or daughter better be able to run faster than 820 mph.

And the moment you murder a transgender woman for going to the bathroom, you'll go straight to prison.

Seems a rather lot to pay just to keep someone from urinating.

That's impossible. It's not a woman. It's a man mistakenly thinking he can be a woman.

You assume HE was urinating will be the description of events.

You murdering a transwoman for going to the bathroom will require that you sacrifice the rest of your life in prison.

Why would you pay that price.....to stop someone from urinating? The cost-benefit on that seems awfully skewed toward 'cost'.

You assume "going to the bathroom" will be the description given of what happened?

You asked me to specific what a transgender woman is.

I did. You ran.

Keep running.

There's no such thing. Someone born a male can't be a woman no matter how much HE thinks he is.

Those that make the choice to enter a dressing room, restroom, etc. with my wife and/or daughter better be able to run faster than 820 mph.

And the moment you murder a transgender woman for going to the bathroom, you'll go straight to prison.

That's impossible. It's not a woman. It's a man mistakenly thinking he can be a woman.

You murdering a transwoman for going to the bathroom will require that you sacrifice the rest of your life in prison.

Why would you pay that price.....to stop someone from urinating? The cost-benefit on that seems awfully skewed toward 'cost'.

You assume "going to the bathroom" will be the description given of what happened?

Your standard for sacrificing the rest of your life in prison......is that a transwoman simply go into a restroom.

Seems like quite a waste of your life. And of course, the damage that would cost your family would be extreme. Plus, there's the whole murder part.

You can certainly run as long as you'd like. But your Argument from Ignorance fallacy isn't going anywhere. As the definition is still waiting for you even if you refuse to read it.

Keep running.
All I asked is to define "transgender woman." You refused. You posted a link to somebody's definition. You are hiding behind somebody else, then you can claim..."Oh..I did not say that! It was Joe Blow or Joe Blowess who said it" because you know it is stupid and made up by somebody to push an agenda. So...define it. So far you lose..

Keep running.
All I asked is to define "transgender woman." You refused. You posted a link to somebody's definition. You are hiding behind somebody else, then you can claim..."Oh..I did not say that! It was Joe Blow or Joe Blowess who said it" because you know it is stupid and made up by somebody to push an agenda. So...define it. So far you lose..

You asked me to specific what a transgender woman was. I did.

What Is Transgender?

You ran. Keep running. Your willful ignorance is not my problem.

If you are a man and think you are a women or you are a woman and think you're a man you have a mental disorder not a body disorder and I don't want your sick butt anywhere near my kids especially in a bathroom.

Your standard for sacrificing the rest of your life in prison......is that a transwoman simply go into a restroom.

Seems like quite a waste of your life. And of course, the damage that would cost your family would be extreme. Plus, there's the whole murder part.

What murder part? Oh, you still think that the description would be HE was only using the restroom? That's your mistake. I'm curious how the male freak would be able to counter the description of events.

If you are a man and think you are a women or you are a woman and think you're a man you have a mental disorder not a body disorder and I don't want your sick butt anywhere near my kids especially in a bathroom.

Says you.

Keep running.

What Is Transgender?

You keep trying to give a definition of something that can't exist. Someone born a male cannot be female because he thinks so. What you're doing is describing a fictitious character.

What murder part? Oh, you still think that the description would be HE was only using the restroom? That's your mistake. I'm curious how the male freak would be able to counter the description of events.

The part where you shoot a transwoman to death for simply entering a bathroom.

That will cost you the rest of your life. Seems a pretty poor trade just to prevent someone from urinating.

Keep running.

What Is Transgender?

You keep trying to give a definition of something that can't exist. Someone born a male cannot be female because he thinks so. What you're doing is describing a fictitious character.

Doesn't exist....according to you. The same person that is trying to justify shooting someone to death for merely entering a restroom.

So your source kinda sucks.

That will cost you the rest of your life. Seems a pretty poor trade just to prevent someone from urinating.

That's not the description of events that would be given.

Keep running.

What Is Transgender?

Doesn't exist....according to you. The same person that is trying to justify shooting someone to death for merely entering a restroom.

According to science.

You keep harping on the reason being entering a restroom. I've explained to you that wouldn't bet the description of events given.

Those are the description of events as they would happen by your own accounting. As your standard for shooting someone to death.....

....is simply entering a restroom.

Seems a pretty low bar for you to trade the rest of your life for.

Keep running.

What Is Transgender?

According to science.

You keep harping on the reason being entering a restroom. I've explained to you that wouldn't bet the description of events given.

You're not science. You're quoting yourself......as you attempt to justify murdering someone for walking into a bathroom.

Surely you can understand why you citing yourself doesn't amount to much.

Those are the description of events as they would happen by your own accounting. As your standard for shooting someone to death.....

....is simply entering a restroom.

Seems a pretty low bar for you to trade the rest of your life for.

I've tried to explain the reason you keep mentioning isn't the description would be given. You don't understand.

Forum List

Back