🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal judge blocks Obama's transgender bathroom policy

Tick Tock goes the clock Skylar is getting educated. Or he just gave up!

And how many transgender women have attacked other women in bathrooms?

That should be your guide.
Specify transgender woman please.

What Is Transgender?

That ought to cover it.
Specify transgender woman. Don't link me to some bullshit. Your own words. Ready.....set.....go!!!!!
Basically it is a psychological disorder, like liberalism.

Says who?
Anyone that has a brain and listens to the stupity from libtards. On subject, let a transgender pos go in restroom with my daughter, he or she will be sorry they did.

You're still running. As the definition you asked for is sitting there waiting for you. You just refuse to read it.

Your willful ignorance is not my problem.

Keep running.
Why are you hiding behind somebody else? You lose...

You asked me to specify what a transgender woman is. I did. You ran.

I'll be here when you must the courage to read the very definition you asked for.

What you described doesn't exist. Someone born a male cannot be a female because he THINKS so.
Exactly!!!!

That's not the description of events that would be given.

Those are the description of events as they would happen by your own accounting. As your standard for shooting someone to death.....

....is simply entering a restroom.

Seems a pretty low bar for you to trade the rest of your life for.

I've tried to explain the reason you keep mentioning isn't the description would be given. You don't understand.

You cited walking into the bathroom as your threshold for shooting someone to death.

Are you backing off your murderous standards now?

The threshold wasn't walking in. The start of what would cross the threshold began WHEN HE walked in. There's a difference and that's where the description of events is important.

You're backpedaling badly. As you're moving your goal posts. This is what you said:

Those that make the choice to enter a dressing room, restroom, etc. with my wife and/or daughter better be able to run faster than 820 mph.

There's no 'beginning of the threshold' talk. Merely walking into a bathroom.......and you murder them, sacrificing the rest of your life in prison.

Seems an awful lot to pay to keep someone from going to the bathroom.

You thought that was all. Entering is only the beginning.

You've claimed I'm a liar. Which strongly insinuates that you believe that these the APA *didn't* contradict him. And that the authors didn't contradict him.

Just say so.....and I'll happily provide you with the quotes. I'm looking at them right now.
:smoke:

So what's going to happen now? Bunch of transsexuals running from one bathroom to another trying to hold their pee?
They aren't going to hold anything, they'll just go back to whatever it is they did before, which worked fine.

What they did before was use the bathroom that matched their gender identity. Transwomen have been using the ladies room for decades.

The only difference is the folks pledging to murder them for it.

The problem is you think someone born a male can identify as anything but a male. You're saying someone is identifying as something they simply can't be because they want to.

Federal judge blocks Obama's transgender bathroom policy

Finally a judge with some common sense.
And one who actually gives a damn about following the law, unlike that thing in the White House and its FBI/DOJ lackeys.

LOL! The judge bitchslapped our bisexual president. Good for him.

This has nothing to do with discrimination.

It has everything to do with safety.
thank the Lord, I have holding it in all this time and can now feel safe while taking a squirt.

“Federal judge blocks Obama's transgender bathroom policy”

The judge is either ignorant or a liar.

The Administration’s position on the issue is neither a ‘directive’ nor a ‘policy’ – it was an appropriate and warranted admonishment that jurisdictions which engage in gender discrimination could be subject to legal action by the DOJ, such as school districts.

“The ultimate impact of the Texas decision is unclear and likely to be limited, legal experts said. For one thing, more senior courts in other regions have agreed with the administration that transgender students and workers are protected by existing laws against sex discrimination, and their decisions will not be altered by the Texas ruling.

Also, the decision will not necessarily affect the outcome of other current cases. In the most prominent one, a federal court in North Carolina is weighing almost identical issues in suits brought by civil rights groups and the Department of Justice that seek to block a state law requiring people in government buildings, including public schools, to use bathrooms that correspond to the gender listed on their birth certificates.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/23/us/transgender-bathroom-access-guidelines-blocked-by-judge.html

Indeed, school districts are at liberty to discriminate against transgender students, with the understanding that such a policy could likely result in the district being subject to a Federal lawsuit.

GID Gender Identity Disorder.....you will be hearing this more and more because people are being cured of this disorder in large numbers as we speak.
Actually this is a pressing, urgent problem, more urgent than the economy, terrorism, poverty, crime, foreign policy, Syrian crisis, etc., the country needs to stop everything and handle this transgender toilet issue otherwise there will no longer be an America as we know it.

So what's going to happen now? Bunch of transsexuals running from one bathroom to another trying to hold their pee?
They aren't going to hold anything, they'll just go back to whatever it is they did before, which worked fine.

What they did before was use the bathroom that matched their gender identity. Transwomen have been using the ladies room for decades.

The only difference is the folks pledging to murder them for it.

The problem is you think someone born a male can identify as anything but a male. You're saying someone is identifying as something they simply can't be because they want to.
I know a few males and female humans that think and act like donkeys.

GID Gender Identity Disorder.....you will be hearing this more and more because people are being cured of this disorder in large numbers as we speak.
Actually this is a pressing, urgent problem, more urgent than the economy, terrorism, poverty, crime, foreign policy, Syrian crisis, etc., the country needs to stop everything and handle this transgender toilet issue otherwise there will no longer be an America as we know it.
Yes, the LGBT crusade is hoping the nation will be too distracted as it inserts its Agenda; the ultimate culmination thereof being the teaching of gay kink sex to all kids by the time they're out of the 1st grade "as normal".

Yes, big distractions and even smoke screens are good when you're planning something that insidious. But in the end, what could be more important to worry about than the welfare of children? After all, isn't that why we worry about the economy, terrorism, poverty, crime, foreign policy etc. etc.? Yes. So let's start at home by noticing the creeping assault on our kids right in the marriage halls (divorced by contract for life from either a mother or father with "gay marriage") down to the schoolroom where gay education czar Kevin Jennings rubber stamps "fisting" and other gay kinks to be taught in public schools.

Need a good distraction or six to get that done without too much resistance!

Yes, the LGBT crusade is hoping the nation will be too distracted as it inserts its Agenda; the ultimate culmination thereof being the teaching of gay kink sex to all kids by the time they're out of the 1st grade "as normal".

Yes, big distractions and even smoke screens are good when you're planning something that insidious. But in the end, what could be more important to worry about than the welfare of children? After all, isn't that why we worry about the economy, terrorism, poverty, crime, foreign policy etc. etc.? Yes. So let's start at home by noticing the creeping assault on our kids right in the marriage halls (divorced by contract for life from either a mother or father with "gay marriage") down to the schoolroom where gay education czar Kevin Jennings rubber stamps "fisting" and other gay kinks to be taught in public schools.

Need a good distraction or six to get that done without too much resistance!
This of course all started with the fraudulent ascention of Hussein Obama to the presidency.

Federal Court Sides With Trump Admin's Transgender Military Ban

transsign.jpg

I hope to the good Lord this isn’t one of those seeking to serve in my military.

Nice that the D.C. District court of appears said the lower court judge was wrong in stopping the military’s policies about transgender personnel. This is what the judge stayed:

The finalized version of the ban on transgenders disqualifies from service "transgender persons with a history or diagnosis of gender dysphoria," and specifically those who “may require substantial medical treatment, including medications and surgery,” except in “certain limited circumstances." The ban was also crafted after "extensive study by senior uniformed and civilian leaders, including combat veterans."

More about this @ Federal Court Sides With Trump Admin's Transgender Military Ban

Forum List

Back