Healthcare is a national emergency
Climate change is a national emergency
Education is a national emergency

Can’t wait till a Democrat becomes President

Depends on the candidate whether or not they address any of that.

You mean these have become national emergencies since the last Dem president 3 year ago? You know, the one who was succeeded by someone who had not yet been born? Colouered fella I think.

Illegal immigration is down.....how can that be an emergency?
Are you really going to play that game with me?

I just don't have the patience to deal with ignorant people, or those pretending to be. Shooting ducks in a barrel is just not that much fun. There are already more than enough stupid Democrat ducks to deal with in this impeachment sham, and it's getting boring.

A federal judge in Texas has put a stop to trump stealing 3.6 billion dollars from our military to spend on his wall.

Sure it's going to be appealed but for now, not one penny of that money will be spent on his wall.

When are we going to get that check from Mexico?

Federal judge blocks Trump plan to spend millions in military funds on border wall construction
Color me shocked, that yet another Democrat appointed federal judge wants to pretend he is president, and use his court to act on personal disagreements with Trump's policy decisions as president. The law does not empower federal judges to decide against the president on what they think a federal emergency is, or is not.

BTW, nowhere in your link does it describe the President as "stealing" anything.

The judge ruled on the law as it was written. If it was an emergency it was an emergency in his first two years also and he did nothing.
He tired to go thru Congress to address this emergency, but it jut kept growing and growing until Trump was finally forced into more drastic measures.

Republicans held the House and Senate.

It's not up for judges to take on the role of president and decide to impose their own personal opinions on policy. The law does not state "unless any lower court federal judge disagrees."

No, the law states that a president can not do this.
The law does not say "unless the Congress is held by the same political party as the president"

If you think Trump so obviously violated federal law, then why hasn't Pelosi impeached him for it?? Guess you need to tell her all about it.

A federal judge in Texas has put a stop to trump stealing 3.6 billion dollars from our military to spend on his wall.

Sure it's going to be appealed but for now, not one penny of that money will be spent on his wall.

When are we going to get that check from Mexico?

Federal judge blocks Trump plan to spend millions in military funds on border wall construction
Color me shocked, that yet another Democrat appointed federal judge wants to pretend he is president, and use his court to act on personal disagreements with Trump's policy decisions as president. The law does not empower federal judges to decide against the president on what they think a federal emergency is, or is not.

BTW, nowhere in your link does it describe the President as "stealing" anything.

The judge ruled on the law as it was written. If it was an emergency it was an emergency in his first two years also and he did nothing.
He tired to go thru Congress to address this emergency, but it jut kept growing and growing until Trump was finally forced into more drastic measures.

It's not up for judges to take on the role of president and decide to impose their own personal opinions on policy. The law does not state "unless any lower court federal judge disagrees."

The law does not say "unless the Congress is held by the same political party as the president"

If you think Trump so obviously violated federal law, then why hasn't Pelosi impeached him for it?? Guess you need to tell her all about it.

Presidents get overturned in the courts all the time. It's too bad they don't care for our laws and so easily ignore them but for some stupid reason they insist on trying.

But next time you feel the need to quote me, quote what I actually say.

Presidents get overturned in the courts all the time. It's too bad they don't care for our laws and so easily ignore them but for some stupid reason they insist on trying.

Where did I specifically state that I was quoting you?

You didn't say it, you just did it.

You didn't say it, you just did it.
I just did what??? Geez, never mind, I don't have time to play games with you. Play the part of the delicate, shrinking violet, I don't care.

Forum List

Back