Federal Judge throws out Democrat Attempt to Block Wall Funding

I don’t really mind educating Republicans. Even if they get all angry and start screaming names and saying bad words.

This is an about the wall. This is about usurping the duties of Congress as laid out in the constitution.

Think about it, if you can’t figure it out, ask and I’ll explain in detail.
The Democrats worked in unison with the schema set up by Hillary Clinton's hit teams who thought they'd never get caught if they hid behind the FBI.
<<<<<<<GONG>>>>>>>
<<<<<W R O N G ! ! !>>>>>
Hillary Clinton hasn’t been office in nearly 7 years. That ship has sailed. Time for you to put that to bed. In fact, it might be time for you to go to bed. You need to listen to your parents.

I don’t really mind educating Republicans. Even if they get all angry and start screaming names and saying bad words.

This isn’t about the wall. This is about usurping the duties of Congress as laid out in the constitution.

Protecting the people is the first duty of government.

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, it means the wall didn't stop them. :eusa_doh:
Of course it did..
LOLOL

A wall they're climbing over stopped them? :lmao:
It did.. what don’t you understand?
Why you're too retarded to understand that someone who can climb over a wall is not stopped by the wall.
How
Come they don’t climb over the walls in prison?
Because there are armed guards who will shoot them.

I'll give you credit though for posting the absolute dumbest shit on this forum. :113:

Oh? Did you blame Obama for any such broken necks?
Of course not. Both parties are to blame for illegal immigration. Trump was elected to fix it, and that's why he has had opposition from both establishment republicans and democrats.
He was elected because the right is ignorant and full of dupes. In reality, apprehensions dropped significantly since 2006...

seamus-border-arrests-20180621_wide-b75cc174a220773f771fbf43108d1e9cd588deab.png

Sometimes charts change when someone else is counting. I have a hunch nobody was making too much of an accounting or was routing illegals by any other means into the US with grand promises to allow them to vote at locations designated by omerta precincts where people did not have to have id's. That way, they could bus them around to other precincts where they could pull more illegal votes for Democrats. The fringe benefit of having people here who did not come through the legal ways, Democrats could play big loving brother in exchange for votes and cooperation on rally days. And there's so little to be gleeful about these days with the Democrat-FBI scandal the Democrats tried to pin on a Republican President, knowing all their information was totally false, now the thoroughly corrupt and rather evil Nancy Pelosi tells her base she now just wants President Trump behind bars, when she know it is herself who has conspired to destroy him completely, not anything he has allegedly done. She's played the Trump card one too many times. It's time to send Nancy to the old folks home, where she can gum away all her lies and carpet-pulling from underneath this honest man we know as President Trump. Nancy should keep her own streets clean. Instead, here's what she doesn't want to go back to California for:

Nancy's own Neglect is all in the Streets of her home town, San Francisco.
Now she's bringing it to Washington with Phony Get-Trump-in-jail Announcements:

View attachment 264080

Go Home Nancy Pelosi. Clean your own damn streets up.​
LOL

If you think trump is an honest man, you're beyond the point where you can be helped.
President Trump has his apples all in a row and is Dudley Do-Right compared to the lying liars of the left who take their own errors and ascribe them to their opposition as arrogantly and aristocratically as they can. It's like watching some B-rated soap opera when you tune in to Congress to see the horror show put on by Pelosi, Nadler and Waters.
:cuckoo:

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, it means the wall didn't stop them. :eusa_doh:
Of course it did..
LOLOL

Why you're too retarded to understand that someone who can climb over a wall is not stopped by the wall.
Anybody stupid enough to get on top of that wall and jump down 40 feet into a field of broken glass may not make it to the hospital to register his issues.
Oh? Where do you see broken glass?

This is an about the wall. This is about usurping the duties of Congress as laid out in the constitution.

The Democrats worked in unison with the schema set up by Hillary Clinton's hit teams who thought they'd never get caught if they hid behind the FBI.
<<<<<<<GONG>>>>>>>
<<<<<W R O N G ! ! !>>>>>
Hillary Clinton hasn’t been office in nearly 7 years. That ship has sailed. Time for you to put that to bed. In fact, it might be time for you to go to bed. You need to listen to your parents.
Creepsister Hillary has been had. We have her emails, all her orders and to whom, and people, even old friends, are distancing themselves from this she-wolf. We also have... well, I'm not going to say, but some of those with the biggest mouthpieces are in the greatest peril of accounting for their own part in this massive crime against a sitting President. They better put their passports in their lapel pocket and head for Pitcairn's island group.

Of course it did..
LOLOL

Anybody stupid enough to get on top of that wall and jump down 40 feet into a field of broken glass may not make it to the hospital to register his issues.
That's for me to know and you to find out. :lmao:

Of course it did..
LOLOL

Don’t worry, if they’ get scared, they’ll get over it.

D8ZDBbpXUAEzIKs
Is that the wall trump put up??

Of course it did..
LOLOL

How

I'll give you credit though for posting the absolute dumbest shit on this forum. :113:
Well there you go.. a soon as the wall goes up, guess what happens next?? Lol you are learning

where are those alleged wars being waged?
No idea what your talking about
no idea why anybody takes right wingers seriously.
You want open borders lol
we have a naturalization clause. All foreign nationals should be known to the general government and be federally identified for civil purposes. We should have no illegals or illegal underclass for you to complain about.
Well change the laws loser
lol. right wing bigotry knows no bounds.

Federal Judge Rejects Democrats’ Attempt to Block Border Wall Funding

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. rejected Monday House Democrats’ request to block President Donald Trump from transferring appropriated funds for use to build additional sections of the wall on the U.S. – Mexico border.

Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, said that Congress should use the tools it has instead of drawing the court into a food fight between the executive and legislative branches.

“The Court declines to take sides in this fight between the House and the President,” McFadden wrote. “Congress has several political arrows in its quiver to counter perceived threats to its sphere of power.”

The courts should be a weapon of last resort in disputes instead of the first place to file a political disagreement.​

:)

You mean fence funding.

It is not - be definition - a wall.

It is - by definition - a fence.

Have a nice day.

LOLOL

That's for me to know and you to find out. :lmao:
LOLOL

^^^ Conservatard speak for: full of shit.

LOLOL

How

Well there you go.. a soon as the wall goes up, guess what happens next?? Lol you are learning
Yrs, I learned you are one of the dumbest posters here who didn't even think there are armed guards keeping inmates in prison.

Meanwhile, you've been shown how folks climb over walls when they're not in prison.

No idea what your talking about
we have a naturalization clause. All foreign nationals should be known to the general government and be federally identified for civil purposes. We should have no illegals or illegal underclass for you to complain about.
You are the bigoted one,, what you want is destroying black neighborhoods

How

Yrs, I learned you are one of the dumbest posters here who didn't even think there are armed guards keeping inmates in prison.

Meanwhile, you've been shown how folks climb over walls when they're not in prison.
Build the wall, only a certain % can club the fat biatches will have to walk through the desert or a port of entry, the ones that do club will will be small numbers, and will be told to leave,, we will be doing interior ice raids very soon

You are the bigoted one,, what you want is destroying black neighborhoods
That is exactly what they have been doing for 250 years.

The worst enemy a Black American can ever have is The Democrat Party.

The Democrats if they are not trying to Exterminate them in Planned Parenthood Extermination Centers, are Pushing Heroin, Crack and Meth on them, and if they doesn't kill them, they are trying to starve them out and keep them dependent on their former slave masters, by importing Brown Latino Slaves to undercut their employment opportunities for pennies on the dollar.

I call for all Black Men and Women to stand up and fight for themselves and rebel against their Slave Masters, The Democrat Party.

Freedom Matters
Black Lives Matter
Independence Matters
Upward Mobility Matters

Forum List

Back