Federal Judge throws out Democrat Attempt to Block Wall Funding

and yet we've been arguing about containment for the entire trump admin and most all of the obama one.

where is that again?

again, you risked your life on the trip to get to america, is a wall going to stop you and make you turn around and go home?

we need to give them reasons to turn around and find a better life - at home.

Yeah, no welfare benefits, free food, and housing for illegals. Fine employers of illegals.
what is going on in Guatemala that makes all these people risk lives to come here anyway? why is there such a flood THESE DAYS that wasn't hear 5 or 10 years ago?

how about we do some analytical thinking to this vs. slap up wall then bitch when they still come and now just view the wall as obstacle 381,383 of 450,000 to get here?
------------------------------------------------- MOTIVE for invading . My quick answer is WHO CARES . I don't understand this MOTIVE thing at all . I t happens all the time and to me its just silliness . As an example , on FOX a few minutes ago there was a shooting reported in 'australia' and the big Question is , what was the Motive for the shooting and the 4 that were shot dead in gun controlled 'australia' . Just an example on the silliness of worrying about MOTIVES .

They may very well be paid by enemies of America. It doesn't matter, a wall would keep a majority of them out.
again - you walked 2k miles through deadly country guided by people who will kill you w/o thought and drop you off to never be found in the desert.

and a wall is going to stop you?

do you give up on your dreams that easily? "God damn it - wall. going the fuck back home now..."

You're holding onto that they haven't been provided any transportation, really? It's been documented that they have, so...also, they are organized.

Why do migrant caravans from Central America travel to Tijuana, taking the longest route to the U.S. border?

About Hungary - A guidebook funded by George Soros provides advice to illegal migrants on how to mislead authorities

Last edited:
Federal Judge Rejects Democrats’ Attempt to Block Border Wall Funding

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. rejected Monday House Democrats’ request to block President Donald Trump from transferring appropriated funds for use to build additional sections of the wall on the U.S. – Mexico border.

Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, said that Congress should use the tools it has instead of drawing the court into a food fight between the executive and legislative branches.

“The Court declines to take sides in this fight between the House and the President,” McFadden wrote. “Congress has several political arrows in its quiver to counter perceived threats to its sphere of power.”

The courts should be a weapon of last resort in disputes instead of the first place to file a political disagreement.​

:)
So? Thanks to the honorable Haywood Gilliam the wall is still not being built.

Oh and you see that as a good thing??

You apparently don't mind we tax payers spending billions every year on the 20 million illegals in this country.

You also don't seem to mind the American who are robbed, raped and murdered by illegals every year.

Just shows what a fool you are.
does it?

these people walk thousands of miles through harsh country paying people they know would kill them if it served their purpose to get here. do you really think a wall is going to fix the problem?

man, i walked 2000 miles through the desert but this wall is now going to stop me...so close...

we need to fix the problem at the core - not try to simply contain it.

Containing it is a start. Besides, we were promised border security in 1986 by the government, so...where is it, hmm?

around paul ryans house

and yet we've been arguing about containment for the entire trump admin and most all of the obama one.

where is that again?

again, you risked your life on the trip to get to america, is a wall going to stop you and make you turn around and go home?

we need to give them reasons to turn around and find a better life - at home.

Yeah, no welfare benefits, free food, and housing for illegals. Fine employers of illegals.
what is going on in Guatemala that makes all these people risk lives to come here anyway? why is there such a flood THESE DAYS that wasn't hear 5 or 10 years ago?

how about we do some analytical thinking to this vs. slap up wall then bitch when they still come and now just view the wall as obstacle 381,383 of 450,000 to get here?
------------------------------------------------- MOTIVE for invading . My quick answer is WHO CARES . I don't understand this MOTIVE thing at all . I t happens all the time and to me its just silliness . As an example , on FOX a few minutes ago there was a shooting reported in 'australia' and the big Question is , what was the Motive for the shooting and the 4 that were shot dead in gun controlled 'australia' . Just an example on the silliness of worrying about MOTIVES .

They may very well be paid by enemies of America. It doesn't matter, a wall would keep a majority of them out.
again - you walked 2k miles through deadly country guided by people who will kill you w/o thought and drop you off to never be found in the desert.

do you give up on your dreams that easily? "God damn it - wall. going the fuck back home now..."
------------------------------------- the WALL is just another 'lasting' defense . It'll be there forever unless its torn down and it will Stop some invaders . Guns and mines would be better Iceberg .

course some do walk . i read just the other day , the Cartels and 'mexicans' are providing some big or small transportation to the USA Southern border Iceberg . [and the 'mex' gov is encouraging the invaders for many , many years Iceberg]

------------------------------------- the WALL is just another 'lasting' defense . It'll be there forever unless its torn down and it will Stop some invaders . Guns and mines would be better Iceberg .

I watched a documentary on "The Atlantic Wall" last night, yeah, mines, barbed wire and bunkers work.

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. rejected Monday House Democrats’ request to block President Donald Trump from transferring appropriated funds for use to build additional sections of the wall on the U.S. – Mexico border.

Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, said that Congress should use the tools it has instead of drawing the court into a food fight between the executive and legislative branches.

“The Court declines to take sides in this fight between the House and the President,” McFadden wrote. “Congress has several political arrows in its quiver to counter perceived threats to its sphere of power.”

The courts should be a weapon of last resort in disputes instead of the first place to file a political disagreement.​

You apparently don't mind we tax payers spending billions every year on the 20 million illegals in this country.

You also don't seem to mind the American who are robbed, raped and murdered by illegals every year.

Of course I do. We don't need to rebuild the wall... most people don't want him to... he declared it an emergency only after Democrats took control of the House... and he wants to take money away from the military that Congress appropriated for them.

As far as illegals committing crimes, people from all segments commit crimes. Many Republicans love to rape little kids, do we get rid of Republicans?

does it?

these people walk thousands of miles through harsh country paying people they know would kill them if it served their purpose to get here. do you really think a wall is going to fix the problem?

man, i walked 2000 miles through the desert but this wall is now going to stop me...so close...

we need to fix the problem at the core - not try to simply contain it.

Containing it is a start. Besides, we were promised border security in 1986 by the government, so...where is it, hmm?
border-fence.jpg

Two walls are being built, private and publicly funded
LOLOL

The private wall is half a mile. That was a waste by conservatives who were duped out of some $22 million which is not going to stop anyone from crossing. The public one has been stopped thanks to an injunction placed by the honorable Haywood Gilliam.

Show us the express common law immigration power, right wingers!

LOLOL

The private wall is half a mile. That was a waste by conservatives who were duped out of some $22 million which is not going to stop anyone from crossing. The public one has been stopped thanks to an injunction placed by the honorable Haywood Gilliam.
No it helps funnel illegals .. the border agents are very thankful! God bless

You're holding onto that they haven't been provided any transportation, really? It's been documented that they have, so...also, they are organized.

Why do migrant caravans from Central America travel to Tijuana, taking the longest route to the U.S. border?

About Hungary - A guidebook funded by George Soros provides advice to illegal migrants on how to mislead authorities
I'm not HOLDING onto anything other than the wall is far from a final solution. You wanna sidetrack at details have at it.

Now if organized again I ask, how does a wall stop someone "organized"

LOLOL

------------------------------------- visible Symbolism and Defiance i guess , i woulda built that private WALL , why not if i have the money . Anyway the complaint of the PRIVATE WALL simply advertises the enemy called border mayors that are similar to the whores that are only interested in money and are probably embedded 'mex' or 'otm' and now its in the 'courts' i guess Faun .

WALL is just a commonsense Single Piece of defense against invasion JITS !!

Of course I do. We don't need to rebuild the wall... most people don't want him to... he declared it an emergency only after Democrats took control of the House... and he wants to take money away from the military that Congress appropriated for them.

As far as illegals committing crimes, people from all segments commit crimes. Many Republicans love to rape little kids, do we get rid of Republicans?

You are a complete and utter fool.

The wall would stop illegals from coming into our country. Once its up we can boot those 20 million back to Mexico.

It would save we tax payers billions.

LOLOL

Seeking asylum is not illegal. And, there is no express immigration clause.

Nothing but the abomination of hypocrisy with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.

That is why we don't take the right wing seriously.

Job 34:30 applies.

LOLOL

Seeking asylum is not illegal. And, there is no express immigration clause.

Nothing but the abomination of hypocrisy with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.

That is why we don't take the right wing seriously.

Job 34:30 applies.
You don’t even know the asylum laws snowflake

You see wasting billions of taxpayer dollars on a wall which isn’t needed and won’t have any affect on your illegal immigrant population whatsoever, as a good idea. People who are smarter, and students of history know that WALLS DON’T WORK.

Walls do NOTHING to deal with the root causes of illegal migration which is employers like Donald Trump who are only to happy to exploit them. Taking away their jobs sends them home REAL fast.

Voted for Donald Trump which proves you’re not really very smart at all and you don’t know much at all or you would have known what a crook and a con man he is.

could you imagine the military service members telling each other that another country has more influence on them then their mates. Holy fk, how did we get to where an american just hates other americans and prefer a foreigner as their playmate? Just imagine that in our military. Oh wait, we had that, the civil war.

You see wasting billions of taxpayer dollars on a wall which isn’t needed and won’t have any affect on your illegal immigrant population whatsoever, as a good idea. People who are smarter, and students of history know that WALLS DON’T WORK.

Walls do NOTHING to deal with the root causes of illegal migration which is employers like Donald Trump who are only to happy to exploit them. Taking away their jobs sends them home REAL fast.

Voted for Donald Trump which proves you’re not really very smart at all and you don’t know much at all or you would have known what a crook and a con man he is.
------------------------------- if nothing else the WALL and Pro WALL talk is simply a ' Personal poke in the eye to 'mex' and other third worlders' as it says , hey , we don't want YOU third worlders and i approve of it for that reason alone DLady .

Forum List

Back