Federal Judge throws out Democrat Attempt to Block Wall Funding

and yet we've been arguing about containment for the entire trump admin and most all of the obama one.

where is that again?

again, you risked your life on the trip to get to america, is a wall going to stop you and make you turn around and go home?

we need to give them reasons to turn around and find a better life - at home.

Yeah, no welfare benefits, free food, and housing for illegals. Fine employers of illegals.
what is going on in Guatemala that makes all these people risk lives to come here anyway? why is there such a flood THESE DAYS that wasn't hear 5 or 10 years ago?

how about we do some analytical thinking to this vs. slap up wall then bitch when they still come and now just view the wall as obstacle 381,383 of 450,000 to get here?

This isn't just here overwhelming migration is world wide.

Democrats have given an open invitation to come here. They are promising the world. Free housing, free education, free everything. Americans will pay. Democrats will make them. Democrats will protect them from deportations. It's a secure retirement.
dude the left are giving them free stuff our own countrymen aren't getting. Including our VA. again, the left in congress have stated there is no more USA.
yes - we are being stupid too. but is a wall going to fix our own stupidity and dysfunction?

not seen the left in congress say there is no more USA. link me up?
and yet we've been arguing about containment for the entire trump admin and most all of the obama one.

where is that again?

again, you risked your life on the trip to get to america, is a wall going to stop you and make you turn around and go home?

Yeah, no welfare benefits, free food, and housing for illegals. Fine employers of illegals.
what is going on in Guatemala that makes all these people risk lives to come here anyway? why is there such a flood THESE DAYS that wasn't hear 5 or 10 years ago?

how about we do some analytical thinking to this vs. slap up wall then bitch when they still come and now just view the wall as obstacle 381,383 of 450,000 to get here?

Democrats have given an open invitation to come here. They are promising the world. Free housing, free education, free everything. Americans will pay. Democrats will make them. Democrats will protect them from deportations. It's a secure retirement.
dude the left are giving them free stuff our own countrymen aren't getting. Including our VA. again, the left in congress have stated there is no more USA.
yes - we are being stupid too. but is a wall going to fix our own stupidity and dysfunction?

explain how it wouldn't?

explain how it wouldn't?
i already have. if that doesn't make sense to you then my elaborations will fall on deaf ears.

course some do walk . i read just the other day , the Cartels and 'mexicans' are providing some big or small transportation to the USA Southern border Iceberg . [and the 'mex' gov is encouraging the invaders for many , many years Iceberg]
where are they getting their water and food? LOL. anyone, and I mean anyone, who thinks this is just people leaving are about as clueless to things as my asshole. The dems wish to destroy our country. it is as evident as anytime in history. It's time to take a stand at the border, I say all militia go after these invaders stick the barrel of a gun in their snout, cock their triggers and tell them to go back home or die. I have no problem with that at all. I think the open border invite will look different after that encounter. Anyone?
guate_sa-las-nubes-8--bc47901f16d277b7af4db857460a45b766ee775a-s800-c85.jpg

you go ahead and tell them that. since they feel they are already dead where they are, that threat to them is old news.
then it won't matter right? why do they feel they get a free pass? explain
where did i say it's a free pass?

please show me.

this would go easier if you'd stop making assumptions (incorrectly) on what i'm saying.

we need to help fix their problems at home so they will stop coming here as an answer. killing them when they get here to me just is not an option nor an answer.
well that's what it is right now and has been for decades. american People are tired of it. TIRED of giving freebies to foreigners and starving our own.

Containing it is a start. Besides, we were promised border security in 1986 by the government, so...where is it, hmm?

where is that again?

and all that is quite attractive to people who are facing the situations i note above in my last post. this is stupid also but a wall isn't going to stop the dems and it certainly won't stop people who view this as their last shot in life.

now what?

Make it their last shot at life to turn around or die. We could mine the border. A wall is more humane, don't you think?

course some do walk . i read just the other day , the Cartels and 'mexicans' are providing some big or small transportation to the USA Southern border Iceberg . [and the 'mex' gov is encouraging the invaders for many , many years Iceberg]
where are they getting their water and food? LOL. anyone, and I mean anyone, who thinks this is just people leaving are about as clueless to things as my asshole. The dems wish to destroy our country. it is as evident as anytime in history. It's time to take a stand at the border, I say all militia go after these invaders stick the barrel of a gun in their snout, cock their triggers and tell them to go back home or die. I have no problem with that at all. I think the open border invite will look different after that encounter. Anyone?

you go ahead and tell them that. since they feel they are already dead where they are, that threat to them is old news.

please show me.

this would go easier if you'd stop making assumptions (incorrectly) on what i'm saying.

we need to help fix their problems at home so they will stop coming here as an answer. killing them when they get here to me just is not an option nor an answer.
well that's what it is right now and has been for decades. american People are tired of it. TIRED of giving freebies to foreigners and starving our own.
and i'm tired of it also.

but if we're still doing the same bullshit 10/20/30 years later, then what we're doing isn't working now is it?

why will a wall stop someone already making a trip such as they are? they're willing to travel across the depth of mexico in the most dangerous of fashions but a wall is going to make them turn around and go home?

you please explain to me how that will work vs. just be another hurdle to overcome along the way.

explain how it wouldn't?
i already have. if that doesn't make sense to you then my elaborations will fall on deaf ears.
well dude you asked my how it would help, how won't it help? that is a fairly stupid question to think that a physical barrier won't keep people out of somewhere. Why do people build them then? Dude, that is the stupidest question you've ever asked in here.

where is that again?

and all that is quite attractive to people who are facing the situations i note above in my last post. this is stupid also but a wall isn't going to stop the dems and it certainly won't stop people who view this as their last shot in life.

now what?

Make it their last shot at life to turn around or die. We could mine the border. A wall is more humane, don't you think?
great. you're the soldier holding the gun, which of the kids do you shoot first?

please show me.

but if we're still doing the same bullshit 10/20/30 years later, then what we're doing isn't working now is it?

why will a wall stop someone already making a trip such as they are? they're willing to travel across the depth of mexico in the most dangerous of fashions but a wall is going to make them turn around and go home?

you please explain to me how that will work vs. just be another hurdle to overcome along the way.
hurdles make it harder and takes away free access. I'm good with it. learn to accept the things you can't change.

explain how it wouldn't?
well dude you asked my how it would help, how won't it help? that is a fairly stupid question to think that a physical barrier won't keep people out of somewhere. Why do people build them then? Dude, that is the stupidest question you've ever asked in here.
it's just as stupid to think a 20' wall will stop someone who's already done much more to get that far.

please show me.

You fucking reverse shill, STFU. A wall was promised 30 years ago and has not been built yet. It's going to get built now, and yes, it will stem the flow of illegals across the border.

You act like you're a vampire and a border wall is a cross or Holy water, what's going on with you?

please show me.

hurdles make it harder and takes away free access. I'm good with it. learn to accept the things you can't change.
like trying to get an intelligent convo out of you?

i've learned to accept it. so i'll move on.

please show me.

You fucking reverse shill, STFU. A wall was promised 30 years ago and not been built yet. It's going to get built now.
so you can't counter my argument and decide to attack me instead.

how "liberal" of you.

fine. build it. but i'll bet you $100 it doesn't stop things nor slow it down enough to counter the cost.

now what?

great. you're the soldier holding the gun, which of the kids do you shoot first?
I guess the stupid one that doesn't turn around and go home. how is that so hard for you? We lost 600,000 kids in battle to save our country. why should I be concerned with a foreigner that is attempting to invade my country. you've confused me with someone who cares. I don't. I told you, I"M DONE!!!!

feck the kids Iceberg . Their parent put these 'papooses' in danger .

please show me.

like I fking care? dude, you're a total fk up!!!

now what?

I guess the stupid one that doesn't turn around and go home. how is that so hard for you? We lost 600,000 kids in battle to save our country. why should I be concerned with a foreigner that is attempting to invade my country. you've confused me with someone who cares. I don't. I told you, I"M DONE!!!!
your lack of empathy is overly obvious.

your inability to string together a solution is just as obvious.

have a day.

explain how it wouldn't?
it's just as stupid to think a 20' wall will stop someone who's already done much more to get that far.
like what? they climbed a 20 foot wall? And if they destroy the wall, that is a combative measure and an appropriate defense would be taken. Again, that gun looks good.

please show me.

like I fking care? dude, you're a total fk up!!!
i'm not the one getting emo but that's fine. you can't talk to people who don't think like you. that lesson has been taught in spades so let's both move on. i'll slide you to the "liberal" side who is incapable of anything other than what you want, when you want it.

please show me.

You fucking reverse shill, STFU. A wall was promised 30 years ago and not been built yet. It's going to get built now.
so you can't counter my argument and decide to attack me instead.

how "liberal" of you.

fine. build it. but i'll bet you $100 it doesn't stop things nor slow it down enough to counter the cost.
--------------------------- WALL is simply another defense and makes perfect sense Iceberg .

Far better to prosecute employers of Illegals, arrest Sanctuary City leadership, cut-off money wire transfers to Mexico, etc.

None of that will stop desperate people. I would rather be homeless in America than live in the shitholes they come from.

A wall would stop most of the crossings. People claiming otherwise are just insanely stupid. Are you insanely stupid?

Forum List

Back